Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP?

NB08

4.wavI have lived in my house for 14 years. For 13 years I have known that there is something here. Many things have happened over the years to not just myself but family members that have come over. My family members have seen a little boy walk into the bathroom ,thinking it was my son. Heard voices of a man and a woman talking in the living room, they think that they left the tv on but when they enter the living room they see that the tv is off and there is no one there. My son has seen a woman walk into a bedroom and thought it was me. I have seen a man walk down the hallway, seen chairs move, bed move etc. On this particular day I was home alone working in my craft room. I heard a bump behind my chair ( I had my chair sitting sideways) turned around expecting my cat to be there but there was nothing, then I heard beads being played with in front of me. I continued working on my project as I knew there was nothing there. Then I heard footsteps on the carpet. The footsteps ended in front of my chair. That was enough for me. I got up and I cant tell you why I did this I turned on my video recorder on my phone. Put it in the kitchen with me while I heated up some lunch. You can hear a what sounds to me like a woman's voice but I cant make out what she is saying. Edited by NB08

I cant make out anything either. Perhaps I need a link...

Edited by Inn Spectre

Did something tragic happen in your home? Know any history of the place?

I tried to go back and all I can find out is that there was a field here. I am the fourth owner of the house. I knew the woman that lived here,that is how I purchased it. All owners have now passed. Do you understand what it is saying?

I know that there is a man, woman and a little boy here. They don't scare me. I just wish I knew why they are here.

Edited by NB08

Doesn't sound like a woman to me. Very raspy. I get mbrn's ...must be dead. Then it sounds like...are you home. Are you something.

See what someone else thinks they hear.

Doesn't sound like a woman to me. Very raspy. I get mbrn's ...must be dead. Then it sounds like...are you home. Are you something.

See what someone else thinks they hear.

That recording that I posted doesn't sound as clear as what I have on my computer for some reason. Here it is better.

voice3.wav

There is water running in the background from my fish tank.

I get 'newspaper debt annuals'. Are you getting your paper regularly?

• Like 3

What's a kitten egg noise

Watch Ed kick his nose

Wasp and kitchen can woes

What's a kitten, Anna knows

Must be kidding everyone knows

Must pay Kitty and Noel's

Etc. etc.

Way too indistinct to make out anything conclusive.

Above are the things I could interpret it as after giving it several listenings before I started listening out for coldethyl's suggestion "newspaper debt annuals" and sure enough after a few listenings that's what it then started to sound like.

But that's EVPs for you.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 2

I listened to it several times, when it starts out it sounds like someone saying "Which finger doesn't....." Then I cant make out the rest, it was interesting though.

I listened to it several times, when it starts out it sounds like someone saying "Which finger doesn't....." Then I cant make out the rest, it was interesting though.

Thank you for taking a listen, and replying.