Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help! Please... lost my wedding rings!

hopingandseeking

lo!

I'm new and am in desperate need in helping locate my wedding rings. They are soddered together, so it's one ring.

I lost them a month or so ago haphazardly. I am 90% sure they are in my house but I feel like I've looked everywhere. :( I don't know what to do.

Our marriage has been rough and we have finally come out of it and are doing GREAT except my rings are still missing. :(

I lost it when things weren't so great, yes. But I have a tendency to lay things around. I take full responsibility in this, but need help locating them.

In marriage, there are always highs and lows but these meanna great deal to me as I took my vows with them. I meant what I said that day, and to this day still.

I should have mentioned I wear a different one sometimes while working and took mine off to wear this one and haven't been able to find them since.

got any door stop ornaments, first thing that came to my mind. dont really try this kinda thing but thought i would try lol

• Like 1

Thanks for trying!! I don't. :/ I looked by all doors and didn't see anything. I assumed you meant a doorstop?

Thanks again! I appreciate even the attempt.

You wear interchangeable wedding rings? Bizarre!

Anyhoo ...you lost your wedding ring but your relationship is 'great' ...why not renew your vows and get some new rings - then it won't matter that you lost your old one. You will have a new start in your new marriage and new bling too. Double happiness all round :)

• Like 1

That's a great alternative if I can't find mine! I'm still holding our hope. :)

I know it seems odd. I work with children and my wedding rings are kind of tall... And since they are soldered together I can't take the engagement ring off. I would accidentally hit some of the kids with it or it'd get caught (I'm super clumsy.) So I wear my grandmas to school as it's old fashioned and very flat! ;)

Thanks for trying!! I don't. :/ I looked by all doors and didn't see anything. I assumed you meant a doorstop?

Thanks again! I appreciate even the attempt.

i meant like a wooden hedgehog ornament lol that you can brush your shoes off on its back lol thought i would try lol

• Like 1

i meant like a wooden hedgehog ornament lol that you can brush your shoes off on its back lol thought i would try lol

No, I'm sorry!! Darn. Haha

• Like 1

Maybe they fell into a stuffed chair/sofa...sometimes objects fall way dn in there. Turn them upside down and look, (again?).

lol :)

I see a door, front or back I don't know. It's cold outside. There's clothing there and maybe a bench or stool. I think it is inside the door (entry) perhaps on the floor.

--Tiger50

• 4 weeks later...