Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] US Air Force to dismantle HAARP

redhen

Do you even read these articles before posting die Checker?

I sure did.

The Air Force spokesman clearly states in the article:

"We're moving on to other ways of managing the ionosphere, which the HAARP was really designed to do,"

And what does that have to do with what I wrote? You think weather manipulation is the ONLY conspiracy that is linked to HAARP. I specifically was general for that very reason.

I did notice that part where they basically said they succeeded in what the goal of the project was. But like was stated, weather manipulation was not their stated goal.

Oh gee, I guess all of you nay sayers that were in denial of this despite all of the evidence, such as patents on technologies used by HAARP who's stated purpose was to manipulate the weather among other things, posted by me and other UM'ers were totally wrong, heads in the sand, denying the fairly obvious, because you know everything. Oh wait, as it turns out you knew jack, didn't you. and apparently until you start researching possibilities instead of knee-jerk denial your head will remain in the sand and you will knee jerk deny just as you did in the quote above.

With almost 30 years of HAARP being in operation and with my reading conspiracy theories here on UM for almost 10 years, I'd argue that I am not ill informed, and that my opinion is based on known factual data. Those people who "know" better, actually only have suspicions. Because if they have data, everyone would recognize they were right.

When clear, known source data comes that evidences weather manipulation, then I'll support that idea.

It's pretty stupid, in my opinion that people believe the military would not love to be able to manipulate the weather and have not tried many different methods to do so, it's fairly well documented they've tried many different methods over the years and now that they confirmed that this was the purpose of HAARP from day one you can just add one more method to the list.

It's was not a conspiracy theory, as it turns out it was aconspiacy. What do you know. Sometimes they;re real.

So all you who denied HAARP was a device to manipulate the weather over the years and belittled people who said it was, SUCK IT!

Read more here: http://www.adn.com/2...1#storylink=cpy

Just point to one official source that says Weather Manipulation as a stated goal.

Also, like I said there are more then weather related conspiricies involved... Earthquakes, mind control, alien communications... lots of CTs.

• Like 1

There are 2 polar vortexes in the northern hemisphere. These can change based upon jet stream patterns. When such variables as polar ice levels, ocean temps, etc, chage, the vortices can be affected. So on a warming planet, you are going to see more variation in the vortices. Weaker vortices don't hold the jet stream in check, allowing it to pull the colder arctic air into the lower latitudes.

ummm, there's a slight chance I was kidding. Slight but still a chance.
  • Like 2

ummm, there's a slight chance I was kidding. Slight but still a chance.

I just don't know what to believe anymore!!!

• Like 3

<snip>

With almost 30 years of HAARP being in operation and with my reading conspiracy theories here on UM for almost 10 years, I'd argue that I am not ill informed, and that my opinion is based on known factual data. Those people who "know" better, actually only have suspicions. Because if they have data, everyone would recognize they were right.

<snip>

The amount of times I have debated HAARP, here and in the science section, is in and of itself mind boggling - on par with what posters will actually claim about HAARP. The ignorance some will allow themselves to parade is simply astounding.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

it was inevitable that their technologies would reach a point where they can create the same effects as with HAARP with devices much smaller and much easier to hide. Then of course the smart thing to do is to move into the background and dismantle the old tech that was too conspicuous. No-brainer.

Uhm...no. You need a certain size antenna for the frequencies and power, however limited, that they use. And they need an array of antennas with a certain spacing to create beam steering, which is also rather limited. So no, physics dictates how it looks, not your imagination. Sorry.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

They will use satellites instead. No brainer indeed!

You can't be serious. Do you even understand what they are doing and why satellites is not an option?

You don't have to answer, that was a rhetorical question, your suggestion answered the question.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

But, what did they learn in all those years. Will they release the research for public benefit?

It already is in the public domain. The research was public and run by Universities. It is really very simple if you know what to look for.

Cheers,

Badeskov

DieChecker,

Sorry, couldn't hold back anymore and have to ask - and completely OT (my apologies).

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

Do you do wafer level probing or are you probing after the die have been cleaved? Just curious, as I have done my share of both, but on InP with edge launch optical waveguides.

Cheers,

Badeskov

But, what did they learn in all those years. Will they release the research for public benefit?

Just to add. They researched the effects of the ionosphere on over the horizon radar and communications. I am guessing that they feel that they learned enough to feed into radar/comms development. No weather control, earthquake creation or mind control.Really very, very basic goals - and very complex research.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Damn it, I stand corrected. I still don't believe HAARP was not designed to manipulate the weather. They probably decided to shut it down when they accidentally created the polar vortex last winter.

What created the polar vortexes before HAARP?

DieChecker,

Sorry, couldn't hold back anymore and have to ask - and completely OT (my apologies).

Do you do wafer level probing or are you probing after the die have been cleaved? Just curious, as I have done my share of both, but on InP with edge launch optical waveguides.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I'll keep this very general in case anyone googles this, so I don't give away any IP (intellectual property) such as what machines we use, or how long anything takes, or what products we're working on.....

I work in the organization where we are a step away from full scale Production. So where I work we're working on the processors and memory chips for 1 and 2 years down the road (multiple products in Dev at the same time). I actually work in both areas, testing wafers and testing units, by supporting the machines (Sustaining) and supporting the work of our Process Engineers (Development). So I know a good bit about the silicon we're working on, the machines we use to do the testing and the processes (Software) we use to actually test the wafers and units. (A unit being a processor cut up and put into a package which looks just like a store processor).

From a quick google, I think you may be talking about optically based processors? I've not actually seen any of these in my area, but it is no secret that Intel is pursuing this technology and has for several years. I have been keeping my eye open for senior technician positions in these groups because the technology is so very interesting. But in R&D groups the positions rarely come open and are not open long.

This is why i love Soviet equipment. it's just so darn gigantic.

• Like 4

This is why i love Soviet equipment. it's just so darn gigantic.

Can't agree more :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

I'll keep this very general in case anyone googles this, so I don't give away any IP (intellectual property) such as what machines we use, or how long anything takes, or what products we're working on.....

I work in the organization where we are a step away from full scale Production. So where I work we're working on the processors and memory chips for 1 and 2 years down the road (multiple products in Dev at the same time). I actually work in both areas, testing wafers and testing units, by supporting the machines (Sustaining) and supporting the work of our Process Engineers (Development). So I know a good bit about the silicon we're working on, the machines we use to do the testing and the processes (Software) we use to actually test the wafers and units. (A unit being a processor cut up and put into a package which looks just like a store processor).

From a quick google, I think you may be talking about optically based processors? I've not actually seen any of these in my area, but it is no secret that Intel is pursuing this technology and has for several years. I have been keeping my eye open for senior technician positions in these groups because the technology is so very interesting. But in R&D groups the positions rarely come open and are not open long.

Thanks man! I was just curious and I appreciate that you have to be aware of IP. That said, I have been testing highly integrated optical processing units as parts of research, for among other projects, phased array radar systems. I have always had probe card made externally (picoprobe, etc) for such.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I have always had probe card made externally (picoprobe, etc) for such.

We have our probe cards made externally also, and usually use a number of different technologies and suppliers, as part of what we do is to find the best methods for testing to pass on to the High Volume Production guys.

Sounds like you have a fascinating job!

We have our probe cards made externally also, and usually use a number of different technologies and suppliers, as part of what we do is to find the best methods for testing to pass on to the High Volume Production guys.

Sounds like you have a fascinating job!

Used to be a project scientist, but now I have my own company (doing kinda the same thing). Same workload :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

I'm going to break this down for the conspiracy theorists one more time. HAARP has nothing to do with weather. It is high altitude ionosphere plasma research. The facility was built by the US Air Force and was run by several universities.

The ionosphere is where radio waves bounce across the planet. Through the use of plasmas (heated gases) as mirrors, transmission of said radio waves becomes easier, allowing these high frequency waves to be bounced around faster by using less amplification.

Weather occurs in the troposphere, an area of the atmosphere that is some 50 km (roughly 31 miles) BELOW the ionosphere. High energy plasmas in the ionosphere do not affect the troposphere in any way. Cosmic Rays are constantly bombarding the ionosphere, creating areas of plasma with much higher densities than HAARP can create. These occur randomly, however, and not in the controlled manner that HAARP was studying.

Please research things before crying about the evil government doing things. Would the military love to control the weather? I'm sure they would, but HAARP isn't going to do it for them. I know that facts and science are the enemy of the conspiracy theorists, but at least come up with things that make sense.

Excellent post. And to add, as I've mentioned several times over the years, if folks were that interested in what was going on at HAARP, all they had to do was start an advanced degree program in these areas at the universities that were doing research there.

• Like 2

Scientists say all of that is nonsense, and that the degree of ionosphere control possible through HAARP is akin to controlling the Pacific Ocean by tossing a rock into it.

In theory dropping lots and lots of rocks into the Pacific ocean at exactly the same frequency one after another and the whole Pacific would resonate in time. I'm thinking of radio waves merging and amplifying each other though and causing a pumping effect. If i remember right Nicolas Tesla had an idea something like that. If you can't see what I'm getting at with the wave merging thing, fill a bath half up with water and then move your hand in it at left and right slowly gently at a constant rate. In time that slow gentle movement causes a large wave to go over the edge. In Harrp's case that's 2.8–10 Million waves per second.

• Like 1

Scientists say all of that is nonsense, and that the degree of ionosphere control possible through HAARP is akin to controlling the Pacific Ocean by tossing a rock into it.

i don't believe in all the stuff they say about HAARRP, but whoever came up with that analogy doesn't seem to have heard of the butterfly effect...

In theory dropping lots and lots of rocks into the Pacific ocean at exactly the same frequency one after another and the whole Pacific would resonate in time. I'm thinking of radio waves merging and amplifying each other though and causing a pumping effect. If i remember right Nicolas Tesla had an idea something like that. If you can't see what I'm getting at with the wave merging thing, fill a bath half up with water and then move your hand in it at left and right slowly gently at a constant rate. In time that slow gentle movement causes a large wave to go over the edge. In Harrp's case that's 2.8–10 Million waves per second.

Go study plasma physics, radio communication and a bit about the atmosphere, then come back and tell us if you still think what you said is true.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

I must add that changes in ionosphere ( which strongly reacts to changes in solar activity ) can influence weather in lower atmosphere. Right now there are many research projects about this subject with many scientists actually believe its possible and there is no way that, with all research of subject in mind, anyone can say that its impossible. Changes in the ionosphere can cause weather change in lower atmosphere.

With that in mind its logical that HAARP ( which does influence ionosphere ) can cause changes in lower atmosphere but mechanics are unknown and i believe that we will know more in near future. To deny this possible ionosphere and weather relation - its not enough simply to say ' its impossible '.

I believe that with focused emission of waves from HAARP like device ( if we point it to the ground for example ) there is possibility to cause earthquakes but i go even further then that... Maybe there is possibility to even cause structural damage to planet, but that subject is enormous and to even come with simple conclusion one would have to spend a lot of time researching many different areas of science which are linked by this subject!

So, in short, there is no way to prove that HAARP cant influence weather changes. The power of 'em waves' should not be overlooked.

• Like 2

The Navy not the air force was in charge of the HAARP installation. (according to my memory anyway) Interesting that they admit they are trying to 'manage' the ionosphere. How many here have poo pooed that notion?

"We're moving on to other ways of managing the ionosphere, which the HAARP was really designed to do," he said. "To inject energy into the ionosphere to be able to actually control it. But that work has been completed."

So long as it's not utilized for the wrong reasons . Though , what could the effect of frequently manipulating weather over a length of time cause ? Is it really safe ?

Sorry if this has been posted, I made a search and couldn't find it.

"In the report “Air Force Admits Weather Control via HAARP and New Tech,” David Walker, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Science, Technology and Engineering, very-matter-of-factly states that they took over from the Navy and will be moving on to managing the ionosphere, what the HAARP was really designed to do, to inject energy into the ionosphere to be able to actually control it… "

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/05/conspiracy-theorists-vindicated-haarp.html#more

Edited by Rolci
  • Like 1