Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Suspended for refusing to pledge allegiance

OverSword

Lighten up, dude.

Dude, it was only a joke. (What you responded to) lol

wow you're fighting against Republicans who what the Dept of Ed shutdown. This is one of it's main activities - EDUCATION standards. The pledge is not.

Which is exactly why so many want it to go away....the education standards...which uniformly dumb down the enitre population to the point that we continue to elect the ilk of Obama and Biden...and believe it's a good thing.

• Like 3

Which is exactly why so many want it to go away....the education standards...which uniformly dumb down the enitre population to the point that we continue to elect the ilk of Obama and Biden...and believe it's a good thing.

Joc, where have you been? I thought you had bailed on this forum or something. Lol

Joc, where have you been? I thought you had bailed on this forum or something. Lol

Working Andy....literally from Dawn til Dusk...since the middle of February...took 4 days off this weekend...up at 4 out of the house at 5 working at 7 till dark thirty...

...I will always be a UM devotee...it's in my heart and soul...too many people I love here dearly to abandon

Working Andy....literally from Dawn til Dusk...since the middle of February...took 4 days off this weekend...up at 4 out of the house at 5 working at 7 till dark thirty...

...I will always be a UM devotee...it's in my heart and soul...too many people I love here dearly to abandon

Dang joc, well don't overwork yourself too much buddy. Nice to see you back on here though.

• Like 2

Hey joc :st