Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bob Lazar. He's back in the news...

Here's the news report dedicated to Bob Lazar...on the 25th anniversary of when he first made public

what was going on at S4 in Area 51...

He has his detractors and also people who believe him. I am one of the people who believe him,

in spite of the accusations that have been repeatedly thrown at him ...

John Lear pops up in the report saying it was the most exciting period of his life..

Lazar's friend Gene Huff says he wouldn't make things up...

Friedman also makes an appearance backtracking a bit on what he has said about Lazar in the past...

There's a bit about element 115...

Near the end around 5:17 Bob says..."Look, I know what happened is true - there's no doubt, period."

The newscaster poses the question..why would a top secret programme let him in?

Then says one theory is that maybe someone predicted that he would spill the beans

and was chosen because they wanted the UFO story to be planted...

She then said 'Lazar told us he can't rule that out entirely.'....

I loved seeing an older Bob Lazar...

Enjoy!

• Like 3

That man is a complete liar,a quick look at his claimed education would reveal that.

Congratulations dr no no for being the first detractor to make an appearance...

:lol:

:tu:

• Like 3

He is a classic player in the ufo bizz no matter if he's a lier or not. He is but he's provided us all with entertaining moments.

• Like 1

Crikey - the fellow is still around?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Never heard of this guy before because Im not big on alien stuff but he seems legit to me. I dont believe he lied.

I dont know about aliens though, I have always had an inkling that UFOs are just top secret tech our government is working on.

• Like 1

In the news report they say he was coaxed to appear in it....

He is now running a Scientific Supply business with his wife...

Never heard of this guy before because Im not big on alien stuff but he seems legit to me. I dont believe he lied.

Thanks for that...

:tu:

• Like 1

I dont know about aliens though, I have always had an inkling that UFOs are just top secret tech our government is working on.

You should read up on him if you have some time to kill. It's quit fun stuff. If you do most likely your opinion will change.

• Like 2

I thought the whole "Element 115" stuff was resoundly disproven when we did discover "Element 115" and it didn't match the characteristics Lazar gave it.

• Like 6

nevermind :lol:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

You should read up on him if you have some time to kill. It's quit fun stuff. If you do most likely your opinion will change.

Will do :tu:

There's little doubt that he lied about his academic qualifications. He claims to hold degrees from both Caltech and MIT yet no-one who has investigated this claim could come up with any evidence that it is true, when in fact it should be trivially easy to prove that you graduated from prestigious institutions like that.

If this thread continues the way the previous threads have, expect certain people to continue to defend him despite this awkward fact by trying to handwave away this evidence of his dishonesty by claiming that his lack of academical credentials is something that simply hasn't been proven, is open for debate, etc.

The guy is a proven fraud. What does it say about people who are aware of the above facts yet continue to insist he's the real deal, genuine, etc.?

Like I said first Iv heared of him

Edited by spartan max2

The guy is a proven fraud. What does it say about people who are aware of the above facts yet continue to insist he's the real deal, genuine, etc.?

I feel the same frustration and disbelief

• Like 5

Never heard of this guy before because Im not big on alien stuff

I am impressed. Not having heard about this fellow.

but he seems legit to me. I dont believe he lied.

As others have mentioned, have a read up on him. You'll change your mind, I am sure!

I agree with that assessment.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Have you got to the underground base firefights with aliens yet?

• Like 1

With all that supposed education and hes reduced to running a supply business

• Like 3

With all that supposed education and hes reduced to running a supply business

Hobby Science from what I can tell of his page (United Nuclear). Some of the Chemistry experiments might be quite fun. I wouldn't mind a couple of those toys to play with at home myself. If I was in the States, I'd probably buy some of his doohickeys.

But I would not put a great deal of faith in the certificates of authentication his company issues ;)

It has been claimed in the media that he has a contract with Raytheon, I did contact their ethics departments and asked if this was true, cited and linked the article.

Never heard back from them.

• Like 4

They wouldnt even take Him back selling used cars ! This says a Lot in its self ! Bob jovie could just as well be An Alien himself ! Like from Mcspermai Utah ! So THat just about tells it like it Is !

Remember its Not what you know or See in the Night Sky,Its what Bob Jovie Tells us what He saw at Area 51 LOL ! :alien::no: NOT !

• Like 1

I thought the whole "Element 115" stuff was resoundly disproven when we did discover "Element 115" and it didn't match the characteristics Lazar gave it.

Element 115 Looks like there might be something to it.

• Like 1

Put your Right Foot in Put your Left Foot in And shake it all around, THats what its all about ! :clap::whistle:

I suppose its more respectable than the brothel he was involved in

• Like 3

I suppose its more respectable than the brothel he was involved in

I thought I would never use this but, OMG, we are geeks for knowing so much about this :w00t:

• Like 4

I am one of the people who believe him

You believe any kook though.
  • Like 3