Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Demonic Haunting or Spiritworld

The_Governor

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum, however i would like to share something with you all and wouldnt mind people views and opinions, so here goes.!

I am currently in a paranormal group based in my hometown of Aberdeen, Scotland. One of my group memebers has a friend who seems to be going through some experience in her place of residence, her Cat seems to go mad in a centre room at the same spot all the time. She has also had experiences of smelling really bad odours along with being woken up at the same time every night. This happenings were around 2012 when she was in a relationship with a guy, he too also had experiences which made him scared more than anything else and in turn drove them to break up. She now is currently in another relationship and again same things are happening but only worse, i mean things are being thrown throughout the house, her drawers in the kitchen and bedrooms are opening on there own when they are closed. Not only that but her front door has been opening on its own whilst she has been in bed and the door has been locked.

Now the interesting thing about this is, i said she is now currently in a relationship with another guy and the experiences are worse than before, the guy she is in a relationship with told of his experience as of late and he has lay in bed with her several times without hearing or seeing anything, only several weeks ago he was staying over night and experienced some sort of attack whilst in a dream where he was being pulled around the house by some black shadow, he shouted 'STOP' and it let him go. He woke as any human would in absolute fear, he quickly shrugged it off and left it to being only a dream but, within a few days he again was lying in bed fast asleep only to be awoken by a noise followed by a smell he explained as burning flesh. He explained seeing a balck shadow around 6 feet in height come into the room he was in and stop at the bottom end of the bed he was in, he hid under the covers in fear but when he come back from under the covers he had another lok and the shadow was gone, everything went eerily quiet and out of nowhere he was pulled by the ankles from his bed, he never landed on the floor but was pulled that hard his legs were of the bed but he was still sitting/lying severly scared with what happened

Being part of my own paranormal group we have advised the couple to start logging events/experience or anything out of the ordinary, and in turn pay no attention to what there could be in that house.

Anyways i will post next wednesday when i have been to visit this house to see exactly what it is.

Just thought to share this story. Thanks

Sounds awful. Be interested to see what you and your group turn up next week. Good luck with whatever you find

Thanks The_Chauffer, this is a very ineteresting thing that maybe happening however we will know alot more come next week. just hope it doesnt chase us off.

Sounds like this spirit has it in for your friend bad.. I have had spirits in dreams and have been lifted into the air numerous times which was freaky. One time was cool a got hugged from behind and siuperman around the room and put back on my bed softly. ^_^

• Like 2

Anton25 sounds mad if i dont say so myself, hope you are ok after he superman around the room :su

Anton25 sounds mad if i dont say so myself, hope you are ok after he superman around the room :su

Yea I'm okay I enjoyed that dream I'm just glad it was a girl.. When I first went in I felt hands or something hit my hips and pull, then felt a groin in me.. I was thinking no way.. Then I just knew it was a girl playing.. I thought ill feel just incase.. I felt a female bum and silk like pijamas.. Lol.. Then hugged and lifted.. I remember seeing long dark hair. Also I've had an experience in a dream where I woke up and seen that girl plus 2 other early teen girls and young lad surrounding me with and my phone was playing a spooky track I listen to on my phone.. Felt real a type of astral projection.. I have spiritual travel dreams.

Wow.

Ok I always say never trust the reality of anything that happens to you while you are in a dream state. Anything while you are just falling asleep or just waking up can be misinterpreted to many different things. Sleep Paralysis and Hypnagogia are things to consider.

The smells could be coming from literally anywhere, and maybe a camera set up at the door would stop it opening on its own as it could be a sleepwalking person opening it.

Anyway good luck.

• Like 3

Hi, is this still going ahead tonight? Interested to hear if you get/find anything. :st

• Like 1

Hi, The_Chauffer

This is still going ahead tonight. :)

There have been some weird experiences since i last put the post up, so hopefully tonight we get to the bottom of what it is and either way we need to move it on...exciting stuff :gun:

• Like 1

The_Chauffer

Thanks for your kind thoughts, we shall remain safe aslong as we protect the group with the loving white light :tsu:

• Like 1

White light? Is it not better to go on a paranormal hunt with the lights off?

TC,

The white light is what our group call it, it protects from evil and bad energies attaching themselves to any of the guys in the group.

we will be surrounded in darkness tonight at the residence we are attending so hopefully hell doesnt break loose.!!! :no::ph34r:

• Like 1

White light? Is it not better to go on a paranormal hunt with the lights off?

I have never understood that,what difference does it make whether the lights are on or off?

• Like 1

I thought that with it being dark, your senses would be heightened, opening your mind up to your surroundings more? But thats just my thoughts :)

• Like 1

I thought that with it being dark, your senses would be heightened, opening your mind up to your surroundings more? But thats just my thoughts :)

It doesn't make sense,people are more on edge in the dark and any slight noise sets people off because they have no idea where its coming from.If its truly supernatural it shouldn't matter whether the lights are on or not.I'm not having a go at you its just something that's always puzzled me

• Like 1

Dont worry, didnt think you were having a go. Everyone entitled to an opinion :)

• Like 1

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:02 PM

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum, however i would like to share something with you all and wouldnt mind people views and opinions, so here goes.!

I am currently in a paranormal group based in my hometown of Aberdeen, Scotland. One of my group memebers has a friend who seems to be going through some experience in her place of residence, her Cat seems to go mad in a centre room at the same spot all the time. She has also had experiences of smelling really bad odours along with being woken up at the same time every night. This happenings were around 2012 when she was in a relationship with a guy, he too also had experiences which made him scared more than anything else and in turn drove them to break up. She now is currently in another relationship and again same things are happening but only worse, i mean things are being thrown throughout the house, her drawers in the kitchen and bedrooms are opening on there own when they are closed. Not only that but her front door has been opening on its own whilst she has been in bed and the door has been locked.

Now the interesting thing about this is, i said she is now currently in a relationship with another guy and the experiences are worse than before, the guy she is in a relationship with told of his experience as of late and he has lay in bed with her several times without hearing or seeing anything, only several weeks ago he was staying over night and experienced some sort of attack whilst in a dream where he was being pulled around the house by some black shadow, he shouted 'STOP' and it let him go. He woke as any human would in absolute fear, he quickly shrugged it off and left it to being only a dream but, within a few days he again was lying in bed fast asleep only to be awoken by a noise followed by a smell he explained as burning flesh. He explained seeing a balck shadow around 6 feet in height come into the room he was in and stop at the bottom end of the bed he was in, he hid under the covers in fear but when he come back from under the covers he had another lok and the shadow was gone, everything went eerily quiet and out of nowhere he was pulled by the ankles from his bed, he never landed on the floor but was pulled that hard his legs were of the bed but he was still sitting/lying severly scared with what happened

Being part of my own paranormal group we have advised the couple to start logging events/experience or anything out of the ordinary, and in turn pay no attention to what there could be in that house.

Anyways i will post next wednesday when i have been to visit this house to see exactly what it is.

Just thought to share this story. Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys

As per the previous post (see topic title), we have currently visited this place of residence where these occurrences have been happening the events i am about to write about are as follows:

Myself and two group memebers of my paranormal team attended this residence and on approaching the house i knew right away that whatever it was inside didnt want us there. We met the women who owns the house and got talking to her about previous experiences she has encoutered whilst living in her house. she went over seeing things from shadows to being scared and wakening up around the same time throughout the night most nights, although this hasnt been as much recently there was a time when she woke around 3:24 AM every single night for 4 months These occurences tend to happen when she has her partner living over night, (He too has been pulled from the bed by some unseen force). . She also advised that when she woke at that time she would be in a panick and feel that somethign or someone was in the same room as her, she also had her vision affected where she couldnt see clearly. Other experiences she has had was that she has been watching TV and is wide awake at around evening time, the next thing she knows she wakes up on her bathroom floor in complete darkness around midnight, the other times this has happened she has woke up in her lobby area on the floor with every light in her home on and every single door and cupboard wide open. From a very young age she has experienced things but i picked up that she had dabbled with Ouija boards and the likes and used to love containing things from other realms.

Anyway, myself and 2 group members along with the owner of the house were taking upstairs to a part of her house that is most active, right away i picked up on a death by suicide, prescribed drugs were the cause. This was the being that was haunting her place or shall we say her bedroom area. So after picking up on this spirit amongst others we started a K2 sweep with little movement, we then went onto using our Spirit Box to see if we can get some sort of communication for the house owner, the spirit box experiment went as follows:

Me: Are there any spirits here, if so how much spirits are here?

Answer from Spirit Box: 6!

Me: Again how many spirit beings are here?

Answer from Spirit Box: 8! 10 !

Investigator 1: why are you here? what do you want from the home owner?

Answer from Spirit Box: "I am admiring her"

Investigator 1: if you are really there can you tell me one our names?

Answer from Spirit Box: "Barney" - (Which is my surname that i tend to get called by friends etc)

Me: Where do you come from?

Answer from Spirit Box: The Past!

Me: Why are you here in this house?

Answer from Spirit Box: To Protect!

Me: Ok so to make sure you are good, you want to protect yes?

Answer from Spirit Box: NO! KILL!

Me: Kill the home owner and by which way will you kill her?

Answer from Spirit Box: AIRCRAFT - (NOW THE HOME OWNER IS A PILOT)

After the above we quickly came away from the SpiritBox because the homer owner got abit un easy and uncomfortable, she started getting real uneasy and didnt want to talk much,. She looked in clear discomfort and she wasnt acting like herself from what we met before and again that night, she sat on the floor the whole time and rocked back and forth. she kept mentioning the same thing over and over "In discomfort with Drugs, must take and end life before the enemies of Sam get me" she was saying these same things over and over again..

We started to take a different approach where i got out my cross and roseary chain, as soon as i put it near her she flipped and took of down stairs, where she hid underneath her dinning table, due to the inexperience i have in casting things of negative form from a human i just shut the kithcen door and prayed along with my team members. We kept close watch on the kitchen area and no movement went unnoticed, the homeowners partner then had come home from work as soon as he arrived she snapped out of what trance she was in and to me that gives me the feeling she is one of 2 things, 1. She is emmulating a previous tenant who committed suicide as he was found exactl where she ran too when back into a corner, or 2. She is in Partial Possession where the human body is affected with partial control that they are unaware of what has happened.

Anyways we are going to return to this house with a friend of mines that has exorcised before, so fingers crossed we can get to the bottom of it.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

The_Governor :tu:

• Like 1

Thats pretty cool, obviously not for the woman but in terms of seeing it!!

Im a bit of a believer myself but would never play with a ouija board. I would be interested to hear more of your experience. Do you or any of your group have "abilities"? What would be the next steps to help the woman?

• Like 1

Did you record any of this?

• Like 1

While I won't go into the debatable working hypothesis/conclusion where you "picked up on a previous suicide", I do want to still address a couple of things from a skeptical point of view for your own sake:

We started to take a different approach where i got out my cross and roseary chain, as soon as i put it near her she flipped and took of down stairs, where she hid underneath her dinning table, due to the inexperience i have in casting things of negative form from a human i just shut the kithcen door and prayed along with my team members.

Something more important than your "inexperience in casting out negative things" that you should seriously consider is your inexperience at dealing with mental and emotional health issues, which are always much more important than any paranormal account. Regardless of whether you think a person is reacting to an unseen outside influence, the result for the person is still the same, and the things you describe sound very frightening and potentially trauma-triggered, forcing the person into one step up from a fetal position. People with those sorts of reactions need to be examined by mental health professionals, regardless of whatever other influences may or may not exist. Drugs also, especially since the homeowner mention it herself (whether or not it involved anything you said earlier about the previous alleged suicide), are not a subject a group of non-professionals should be dealing with in any way. The legal liabilities alone of being present and not seeking help if someone went into a seizure or had a mental collapse or something would be enough to potentially put everybody in jail. A court is not going to care if a homeowner was "possessed" when they freaked out, ran to the stairs, tripped and fell down them and died (as an extreme but quite possible scenario).

We kept close watch on the kitchen area and no movement went unnoticed, the homeowners partner then had come home from work as soon as he arrived she snapped out of what trance she was in and to me that gives me the feeling she is one of 2 things, 1. She is emmulating a previous tenant who committed suicide as he was found exactl where she ran too when back into a corner, or 2. She is in Partial Possession where the human body is affected with partial control that they are unaware of what has happened.

I don't know why precisely those are your only two options you see as reasonable, because there are a great many others, including intentional fraud, attention-seeking behavior and too many mental conditions to list, including delusions, disorientation, a psychopathic break, detachment and schizophrenia. The fact that the homeowner "snapped out" of her trance when the boyfriend got home, viewed in an objective, inductive light, leans far more to indicate that in some way, even unconsciously, she considered her behavior "questionable" and that she didn't want her boyfriend being too weirded out and abandoning her, more than it suggests that his "loving aura" or some such support mechanism allowed her to fight off a possession or acting as a "replay device" for a previous tenant.

Again, this lack of proper training has always been an issue for some groups investigating sites, especially homes, since the dawn of psychical research in the 19th century: it's all fine to investigate reports and experiences, but groups need to be FAR more well-read and qualified in not only hard sciences, but also recognizing the possibilities of mental issues, both to help keep things valid, but also to know when to end an investigation in favor of getting needed help to a person, because that isn't your forte. Related to that, the early groups in fact WERE mostly doctors and psychologists and men and women of science, and COULD recognize such things, and occasionally deal with them on a temporary basis until better help was available. Typical ghost hunting group's don't have that ability or training and I feel may put the claimants at a heightened level of danger, by not being able to recognize dangerous physical or mental symptoms.

• Like 4

Paranormalcy

Apologies, but this post from yourself is a tpical skeptics view, and one that i read closely and understand, however it seems you havent read the whole post??

You say "that you should seriously consider is your inexperience at dealing with mental and emotional health issues, which are always much more important than any paranormal account. Regardless of whether you think a person is reacting to an unseen outside influence, the result for the person is still the same, and the things you describe sound very frightening and potentially trauma-triggered, forcing the person into one step up from a fetal position. People with those sorts of reactions need to be examined by mental health professionals, regardless of whatever other influences may or may not exist". - You fail to see that i have mentioned that this homeownerr is a Pilot where you may or may not know she is tested regularly for mental health regularly so your comment is not accurate.

As for the Intentional Fraud part and this far fetched death by failling downstairs where do you guys get this from?? this to me sounds like straws are being clutched at.

This aside though being there was a great experience and all i wanted to do was share with others what happened.

The_Governor

:gun:

Did you get any photos or videos? They would be worth seeing. Got to agree with The_Governor about the mental health testing for pilots. Even if it was attention seeking then I know I wouldnt be getting on a plance with someone who could turn like that!!!

Do these things happen away from her home or is it just there? How long has your group been going? I wouldnt mind joining a group for a little outing just to see how it all works and if I could experience anything again. First time was weird!!!

• Like 2

The_Chauffer

We did get photo's and also video footage, we will get it up on this site so all can see it. The homeowner has had things happen to her in previous residence but not as bad as it is now.

You should maybe joining a local group next to where you live and see what you think, going from experience its great to be involved. The group have been up and running for over 2 years now. May i also add that first time experiences are always good :passifier:

The_Governor

:gun:

• Like 1