Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Sightings

He needed it to initially get the blocks out of the ground. Once free from the bedrock I reckon he started his generating device.

What generating device? That coil and armature in the museum is the start of a small electrical generator not an anti-gravity device.

Edited by sinewave

Portage County. Cannot even comment, I have not the foggiest. The corroboration of Police Witnesses, and the number of them catches my attention as the only eyewitness "UFO" report I have found rather convincing.

I think UFOlogy was too hasty with Maury Island too. Not so sure that is a cut and dried hoax - it happens to be the very first MIB encounter recorded. I think UFOlogy fails to recognise, if there was ever a genuine MIB encounter - that would have been it. I must have another deep look at that one day. Had a thread going I must return to.

Cash Landrum got the short end of the stick too, not aliens by any means, but for sure USAF Black Ops. And they should have received $20M in damages IMHO.

Not totally convinced Anthony Bragalia was 100% correct that Lonnie Zamora was a hoax either.

I think that's about it, if I think of any more, I'll let you know.

I wasn't too familiar with The Portage County sighting but I watched this clip on it and it is interesting,

Reminds me of the sighting in 2000 over S. Illinois where several policemen sighting a triangle object.

But I don't think those cops got the ridicule that the ones in ohio received.

[media=]

[/media]

http://youtu.be/8PlxWAKDeuE

Edited by Hawkin
  • Like 2

What generating device? That coil and armature in the museum is the start of a small electrical generator not an anti-gravity device.

Hand driven? Why go to the trouble of making a generator for lighting? Why not just take a local supply?

Doesn't make sense. That device obviously did something unconventional and he went to a lot of trouble to make it.

I love the illinois case. The way it hovered very slowly across that road junction. The designs sound incredible. Interesting that the idea of experimental aircraft was debunked.

I think I know what he used to make Coral Castle... PHSYICS.

Has anyone else done the "lift a chair with one finger" experiment? There you go.

• Like 2

I think I know what he used to make Coral Castle... PHSYICS.

Has anyone else done the "lift a chair with one finger" experiment? There you go.

30 ton block?

I don't believe it.

I love the illinois case. The way it hovered very slowly across that road junction. The designs sound incredible. Interesting that the idea of experimental aircraft was debunked.

What amazes me is that Bluebook tried to coax the officers into telling half the story on the Portage Case

by saying they didn't chase the object as far as they did and said they were chasing a communication satellite.

Aren't those satellites like 15,000 miles into space? I don't know what those men saw, but when the USAF tries

to make something unusual into mundane, that's a bigger mystery then the sighting itself.

• Like 1

What amazes me is that Bluebook tried to coax the officers into telling half the story on the Portage Case

by saying they didn't chase the object as far as they did and said they were chasing a communication satellite.

Aren't those satellites like 15,000 miles into space? I don't know what those men saw, but when the USAF tries

to make something unusual into mundane, that's a bigger mystery then the sighting itself.

Like I said on another thread today; the never trust the official line on a UFO sighting.

Hand driven? Why go to the trouble of making a generator for lighting? Why not just take a local supply?

Doesn't make sense. That device obviously did something unconventional and he went to a lot of trouble to make it.

First of all, you summed it up when you said hand driven. No matter what you are connecting to the other side, you will get less power out than you put in. Even if the waifish EL had arms like Schwartzenegger could he generate enough electricity to much of anything for very long. Do you remember my discussion about how much energy it would take to counter gravity? That little generator would not quite be enough. Even mains power would not be enough.

I don't know how he used that little generator but I do know he harbored some unconventional ideas about magnets and health and was extremely frugal. He may have used it in lieu of paying for power to do certain things. I do know one thing. he was not using it to create gravity fields.

• Like 1

Like I said on another thread today; the never trust the official line on a UFO sighting.

You should not completely trust ANY second or third hand information, including that of the person reporting the sighting.

• Like 2

First of all, you summed it up when you said hand driven. No matter what you are connecting to the other side, you will get less power out than you put in. Even if the waifish EL had arms like Schwartzenegger could he generate enough electricity to much of anything for very long. Do you remember my discussion about how much energy it would take to counter gravity? That little generator would not quite be enough. Even mains power would not be enough.

I'm not convinced it was power that was required. It was a magnetising force with a residual to allow him to move the blocks.

I don't know how he used that little generator but I do know he harbored some unconventional ideas about magnets and health and was extremely frugal. He may have used it in lieu of paying for power to do certain things. I do know one thing. he was not using it to create gravity fields.

His writings refer to a new theory of magnetism and gravity. That was how he claimed to have achieved the lifting. Why he chose to be so cryptic about things we can only guess. Presumably he felt that mankind must be worthy to be able to unlock his discoveries.

You should not completely trust ANY second or third hand information, including that of the person reporting the sighting.

Generally yes. I think it is possible to use judgement in some cases though. The one's I trust for example are Jesse Roestenburg, Mrs Bowles and Mr Pratt, and good old Father Gill.

Absolute classics these.

To me this is a classic case of "leading the witness".

Just how many clips are there on YouTube of stray helium balloons with titles like "amazing morphing UFO captured on camera" ? Essentially, the clip title sets us up for how we should interpret what we are looking at. If the title had been "stray helium balloons over our neighborhood", the clip would have gotten 28 hits, but as "morphing UFO", it get 568,452 hits !

And this is how zoser comes to post all these blobs and meaningless shapes as more UFO sightings. People take photos of blobs and things all the time in their photos but don't call them UFOs. As soon as someone decides it's a UFO and posts it online, zoser jumps all over it making up excuses about anti-gravity drives about why it's blurred.

The only difference, as you pointed out, between a photo of an blurry bug that no-one cares about and a blurry anti-gravity UFO that gets posted here is the description given to it.

If I posted similar pictures to the blobs zoser has been defending, he'd ignore it simply because it didn't come with a description calling it a UFO. But if the exact same photo came from a UFO blog with a boring story about how they were photographing the landscape and only noticed the blurry UFO when they uploaded the pics, he'd be all over it as a genuine case.

• Like 2

And this is how zoser comes to post all these blobs and meaningless shapes as more UFO sightings. People take photos of blobs and things all the time in their photos but don't call them UFOs. As soon as someone decides it's a UFO and posts it online, zoser jumps all over it making up excuses about anti-gravity drives about why it's blurred.

See above

More footage from the last few days:

Oregon.

https://www.youtube....h?v=v5tctb9ViOc

O1_zps1a82321c.jpg

Here is a screen shot of it. Difficult to discern it's overall shape.

He does comment several times that it is totally silent.

Edited by zoser

30 ton block?

I don't believe it.

EL's closest friend was a builder who had the necessary equipment. Bear in mind that EL never claimed to have used anti-gravity to move the blocks. That was just wild speculation on the part of observers that has been perpetuated by the CC museum in an effort to build mystique and draw tourists.

EL's closest friend was a builder who had the necessary equipment. Bear in mind that EL never claimed to have used anti-gravity to move the blocks. That was just wild speculation on the part of observers that has been perpetuated by the CC museum in an effort to build mystique and draw tourists.

I disagree. His writings allude to new theories in magnetism and gravity,

Check them out.

I'm not convinced it was power that was required. It was a magnetising force with a residual to allow him to move the blocks.

There are two kinds of magnets. Permanent magnets and electromagnets. Permanent magnets can have very high Gauss numbers but are nowhere near as strong as electromagnets. Electromagnets require lots of current to produce a magnetic field.

Also, gravity and magnetism are not related in any way. Despite the insistence of Hutchison and Bushman, there is simply no plausible relationship between the two.

His writings refer to a new theory of magnetism and gravity. That was how he claimed to have achieved the lifting. Why he chose to be so cryptic about things we can only guess. Presumably he felt that mankind must be worthy to be able to unlock his discoveries.

There is an enormous body of disciplined physics work that disagrees with that idea. Physicists have tried for years to construct a grand unifying theory by studying the fundamental forces. Gravity and the EM spectrum are simply not related. If all it takes is a strong magnetic field, we would expect to see anti-gravity phenomenon around MRI machines and junkyards. EL was closer to P.T. Barnum than Albert Einstein.

But what discoveries, Z? He freely shared his beliefs about magnets and health with visitors to CC but never claimed to have used it to cancel gravity. He clearly did not understand the nature of magnetism nor did he understand the statistical concepts that create polar moments in the electrons of certain metals like iron, cobalt, and nickel. He stated that the metals themselves were not magnetic, that the real magnets existed as separate components inside the metal. We know this to be untrue. The individual atoms of certain metals have uneven distributions of electrons that makes each atom a tiny magnet. Normally the effects of that distribution or polar moment, are cancelled out by the random orientation of the atoms in native metal. When some types of magnets are made, molten metal is placed in a strong electromagnetic field to align the atoms, then the metal is quenched to lock the orientation of the atoms so their polar moments create a coherent magnetic field. Only a handful of metals have magnetic properties. EL's assertion that all things are magnetic is simply wrong.

• Like 1

I disagree. His writings allude to new theories in magnetism and gravity,

Check them out.

Allusions to an idea are not the same as presenting a coherent hypothesis backed by research data. Find that and you might have something.

• Like 1

Allusions to an idea are not the same as presenting a coherent hypothesis backed by research data. Find that and you might have something.

Which ever way you slice it, he wasn't referring to tripods and chain hoists.

"I have discovered the secrets of the pyramids, and have found

out how the Egyptians and the ancient builders in Peru, Yucatan, and Asia, with only primitive tools, raised and set in place blocks of stone weighing many tons!"

- Edward Leedskalnin

Regarding the precise method used he encoded it. It numbers and riddles. This is part of it.

coral_2cclue.gif

So is this:

7129/6105195

And more..........

There is no conventional explanation that satisfies the enigma. There must have been exotic technology at play.

Edited by zoser

Just another example of how Ed's secrets were encoded:

Take a quick scan of this.

30 ton block?

I don't believe it.

That's why it's called Physics. Noone understands it or why it works but it does ;)

• Like 2

Which ever way you slice it, he wasn't referring to tripods and chain hoists.

"I have discovered the secrets of the pyramids, and have found

out how the Egyptians and the ancient builders in Peru, Yucatan, and Asia, with only primitive tools, raised and set in place blocks of stone weighing many tons!"

- Edward Leedskalnin

Regarding the precise method used he encoded it. It numbers and riddles. This is part of it.

coral_2cclue.gif

So is this:

7129/6105195

And more..........

There is no conventional explanation that satisfies the enigma. There must have been exotic technology at play.

Keep that in context of the tourist attraction he created. Showmanship is key to generating interest and revenue. Pretty much every carnival sideshow barker and circus promoter made reference to mysterious forces known to exotic cultures. It was all just a way to separate people from their cash. EL did exactly the same thing.