Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Sightings

Keep that in context of the tourist attraction he created. Showmanship is key to generating interest and revenue. Pretty much every carnival sideshow barker and circus promoter made reference to mysterious forces known to exotic cultures. It was all just a way to separate people from their cash. EL did exactly the same thing.

In view of his publications and the whole sense of mystery I find that to be very weak. That would make the man deliberately deceptive. I see no evidence that he was like that.

Actually one dosen't need any 'special secret powers' to move huge stone blocks.

Wally Wallington manages quite nicely:

• Like 3

In view of his publications and the whole sense of mystery I find that to be very weak. That would make the man deliberately deceptive. I see no evidence that he was like that.

Publications? He created pamphlets to hand out to his visitors. They were just part of the mystique he attempted to create around his tourist attraction. Again, he never said he created anything like anti-gravity. That part was left to the imaginations of his guests and to the current operators of CC.

• Like 1

Publications? He created pamphlets to hand out to his visitors. They were just part of the mystique he attempted to create around his tourist attraction. Again, he never said he created anything like anti-gravity. That part was left to the imaginations of his guests and to the current operators of CC.

:lol: I cant believe you allow him to bait you into this subject 'again'...remember the other thread 2 weeks back on same subject? It was debunked totally then, and the time before he bought it up, debunked then too. Its his classic "lets start a thread on nothing in particular then switch it to zosers fave subjects"

• Like 1

:lol: I cant believe you allow him to bait you into this subject 'again'...remember the other thread 2 weeks back on same subject? It was debunked totally then, and the time before he bought it up, debunked then too. Its his classic "lets start a thread on nothing in particular then switch it to zosers fave subjects"

Yeah, on one hand I am derailing the thread but on the other I am trying to get him to think his way through what he is saying rather than hit him in the face with it. Who knows? It may eventually help. :)

• Like 3

Which ever way you slice it, he wasn't referring to tripods and chain hoists.

"I have discovered the secrets of the pyramids, and have found

out how the Egyptians and the ancient builders in Peru, Yucatan, and Asia, with only primitive tools, raised and set in place blocks of stone weighing many tons!"

- Edward Leedskalnin

Regarding the precise method used he encoded it. It numbers and riddles. This is part of it.

coral_2cclue.gif

So is this:

7129/6105195

And more..........

There is no conventional explanation that satisfies the enigma. There must have been exotic technology at play.

He indicates they only had what were considered primitive tools. No exotic technology. Besides if he did have exotic technology he wouldn't have needed or used any of the tools that were found there.

• Like 2

Yeah, on one hand I am derailing the thread but on the other I am trying to get him to think his way through what he is saying rather than hit him in the face with it. Who knows? It may eventually help. :)

Nothing will help him Im afraid. Maybe a big mallet smack on his head :lol:

remind him about the tractor and flat-bed trailer :tu:

• Like 1

Nothing will help him Im afraid. Maybe a big mallet smack on his head :lol:

remind him about the tractor and flat-bed trailer :tu:

Yeah, when it came to moving the house he had to rely on primitive tech, for some reason. :)

• Like 2

He wrote these books:

http://www.leedskalnin.com/LeedskalninsWritings.html

Why are you on about Coral castle again? You bought all this crap up on the other thread just a couple weeks ago? Just because you lap up all the silly woowoo stories doesnt mean you have to bore everyone to death by repeating yourself forever after.

There is NO mystery with CC, get over it,

Yeah, when it came to moving the house he had to rely on primitive tech, for some reason. :)

He did it single handedly.

Leedskalnin's castle was not always located in Homestead, Florida. He thought he had found his Shangri-la near Florida City and was happily working away on his rock garden until one night several thugs attacked him. Being a small man, he was an easy mark for these cowards, and he became a changed man after the trauma. Such was his concern that he became obsessed with moving his rock garden to a safer area. To assist him in the effort, he contracted with a local truck driver to haul his large rocks from Florida City to Homestead. As they prepared to load a 20-ton obelisk onto the truck, Leedskalnin asked the truck driver to leave him alone for a moment. Once out of sight, the truck driver heard a loud crash. Hurrying back to his truck, he was stopped in his tracks by the sight before him, hardly believing his eyes. He had returned just in time to see Leedskalnin dusting off his hands, the huge obelisk loaded and weighing down his flatbed.

Once in Homestead, the trucker was asked to leave his flatbed overnight and return in the morning. He was doubtful that Leedskalnin would be able to fulfill his promise that the obelisk would be off the truck and erected in the place he had set out for it. It's a good thing the truck driver did not bet money against Leedskalnin's ability to fulfill his word, because when he returned the following morning, Leedskalnin had moved the monolith into position, just as he had promised.

http://www.rense.com/ufo4/coral.htm

Why are you on about Coral castle again? You bought all this crap up on the other thread just a couple weeks ago? Just because you lap up all the silly woowoo stories doesnt mean you have to bore everyone to death by repeating yourself forever after.

There is NO mystery with CC, get over it,

Final warning. User now on ignore. Cheers.

Final warning. User now on ignore. Cheers.

Damn Im going to miss you... NOT! :lol:

Throwing his dummy out the pram as he cant face me.... or bait me, he knows I run circles round him every time and this is his retreat

• Like 1

Damn Im going to miss you... NOT! :lol:

Throwing his dummy out the pram as he cant face me.... or bait me, he knows I run circles round him every time and this is his retreat

Yeah, well, seems to be his MO. I guess when other posters keep looking for answers he can't provide despite his silly claims and assertions, the ignorance from his side gets a bit too obvious for everybody to see, so I guess his out his to just ignore it. Sad approach.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

He did it single handedly.

Leedskalnin's castle was not always located in Homestead, Florida. He thought he had found his Shangri-la near Florida City and was happily working away on his rock garden until one night several thugs attacked him. Being a small man, he was an easy mark for these cowards, and he became a changed man after the trauma. Such was his concern that he became obsessed with moving his rock garden to a safer area. To assist him in the effort, he contracted with a local truck driver to haul his large rocks from Florida City to Homestead. As they prepared to load a 20-ton obelisk onto the truck, Leedskalnin asked the truck driver to leave him alone for a moment. Once out of sight, the truck driver heard a loud crash. Hurrying back to his truck, he was stopped in his tracks by the sight before him, hardly believing his eyes. He had returned just in time to see Leedskalnin dusting off his hands, the huge obelisk loaded and weighing down his flatbed.

Once in Homestead, the trucker was asked to leave his flatbed overnight and return in the morning. He was doubtful that Leedskalnin would be able to fulfill his promise that the obelisk would be off the truck and erected in the place he had set out for it. It's a good thing the truck driver did not bet money against Leedskalnin's ability to fulfill his word, because when he returned the following morning, Leedskalnin had moved the monolith into position, just as he had promised.

http://www.rense.com/ufo4/coral.htm

But why the secrecy unless it was just part of the act?

• Like 1

Here is a screen shot of it. Difficult to discern it's overall shape.

He does comment several times that it is totally silent.

Will there be any chance anytime that the increasing amount of absolute BS in Ufology will ever stagnate?

Zoser, did you checked the other clips on the YT channel of this weed-head author? If yes, didn´t you

recognised that this weed-head author try to sell commercial A/C as UFOs? Do you know how commercial

A/C look like in the dark during approach and launch? Any idea? Maybe a green light at the right wing tip and

a red one at the left? And some flashing strobe lights? And an illuminated vertical tail? Like the object in the

clip? Why do you think this might be an UFO? Where do you spend you life, in the basement all the time?

I have to say that the kind of material that you are providing in yr thread meanwhile, is just annoying. What will

be next, blurry pics of a Holland bicycle with the claim it might be an UFO because "it was reported" that it didn`t

made any noise?

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

But why the secrecy unless it was just part of the act?

Its not a genuine report. Its authored by Chris Dunn, the same guy who says the Great pyramid was a nuke power plant.

• Like 1

Will there be any chance anytime that the increasing amount of absolute BS in Ufology will ever stagnate?

Zoser, did you checked the other clips on the YT channel of this weed-head author? If yes, didn´t you

recognised that this weed-head author try to sell commercial A/C as UFOs? Do you know how commercial

A/C look like in the dark during approach and launch? Any idea? Maybe a green light at the right wing tip and

a red one at the left? And some flashing strobe lights? And an illuminated vertical tail? Like the object in the

clip? Why do you think this might be an UFO? Where do you spend you life, in the basement all the time?

I have to say that the kind of material that you are providing in yr thread meanwhile, is just annoying. What will

be next, blurry pics of a Holland bicycle with the claim it might be an UFO because "it was reported" that it didn`t

made any noise?

Huh?

Its not a genuine report. Its authored by Chris Dunn, the same guy who says the Great pyramid was a nuke power plant.

Yeah, I love crap like that. A little ignorance goes a long way.

It indeed does, which is very evident in the threads around here.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

It indeed does, which is very evident in the threads around here.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Ignorance is fine, it presents an opportunity to learn. That however is something that is not so evident for some. In all the time zoser has been posting I don't remember a single time when he has readily (or even eventually) given serious consideration to a verified, evidenced explanation of any given event. He isn't here to learn, that much has been obvious for some time. If he would debate in a more honest 'give and take' manner I wouldn't have put him on ignore long ago.

• Like 4

Best theory out there on the GP.

Explains just about all of the existing features as well as providing reasoned argument for what has been removed.

Explains just about all of the existing features as well as providing reasoned argument for what has been removed.

BAITING...for another swerve on the GP :td:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Ignorance is fine, it presents an opportunity to learn. That however is something that is not so evident for some. In all the time zoser has been posting I don't remember a single time when he has readily (or even eventually) given serious consideration to a verified, evidenced explanation of any given event.

The Phobos 2 "UFO" shadow on Mars. But not until repeatedly shown that the distorted TV screengrab from a documentary he insisted on calling the "original" photo was no such thing and repeatedly shown the actual original photograph which didn't have any of the well defined edges he insisted was evidence of a spacecraft and then not until Pericynthion gave him a description of why the shadow of Phobos was a long and drawn out fuzzy ellipse because of the type of scanning camera the probe used.

So you can get him to admit to being wrong. But only then when he was clearly well out his depth and didn't know what to say to someone (Pericynthion) who schooled him with actual useful knowledge of the incident in question.

• Like 2

Surely the best explanation for what has been removed from the GP is "it was a lump of gold larger then a Volkswagon"?

Well no, it is not. Egyptologists have for a very long time been studying not only the pyramid but the culture that created it. They might have noticed if the technology of Pharonic Egypt was capable of creating a nuclear reactor. Beside,it would be tough to hide the tell-tale radiation.

• Like 2