Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pope Francis Supports RFID Chip Implantation

seeder

Pope Francis Goes Public With Support Of RFID Chip Implantation

In a controversial move by the Catholic church, Pope Francis has come out in vocal support of RFID Chip technologies and the extraordinary potential they hold for mankind. The outrage stems from a belief held by many Evangelicals, Fundamentalists and Catholics, that RFID implants are the Mark Of The Beast, spoken about in their Holy Book’s chapter regarding the end of the world.

During the Pontiff’s weekly general address, he spoke to the crowd about his view on the RFID technology, and assured his many followers that no spiritual harm can come from receiving an RFID implant.

“We have examined the scriptures thoroughly, and I can conclusively say that there’s nothing to indicate that RFID Chips are Satanic in anyway. If anything, these devices are a blessing from God himself, bestowed upon humanity to solve many of the world’s ills.”

http://nationalrepor...h.DONQIThC.dpuf

Hmmm...maybe he's the wrong Pope then?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

The "Mark of the Beast" to me is from Cats that have to knead my Chest when petted.

Are you sure that's not satirical? They've got some good stories on there if it isn't.

God’s Rage & Vengeance Destroys Gay Owned XXX Adult Store

is perhaps my favourite.

Edited by Admiral Rhubarb
  • Like 2

Why stop at just a RFID chip?

Are you sure that's not satirical? They've got some good stories on there if it isn't.

Satirical? Maybe. They must have had a good laugh a couple of years ago too

Vatican to begin tracking clergy and employees with RFID cards

December 2, 2012

We have learned today that the Vatican has decided to use an ID card that has a micro-chip device embedded inside the card that is capable of being used as a tracking device. This card will be given to clergy and employees. A source inside the Vatican acknowledged that they have been thinking about this for years, but declined to give any details of the discussions. The common name for such devices is RFID or Radio Frequency Identification devices.

The issuance of these devices will probably take place on or about Jan. 1, 2013. The Vatican sees the need for the tracking cards because of the conviction of a person for stealing the pontiff's private documents and leaking them to an Italian journalist in an “embarrassing security breach that rocked the Vatican earlier this year,” according to The Telegraph.

http://www.examiner.com/article/vatican-to-begin-tracking-clergy-and-employees-with-rfid-cards

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/vaticancityandholysee/9717310/Vatican-introduces-new-security-measures-after-Vatileaks-scandal.html

• Like 1

I'm not against data/tracking chips because of the Mark of the Beast nonsense so much as I don't like the idea of a data/tracking chip underneath my skin that I cannot just turn off or leave at home like my cellphone...

That's going to be the hardest fight for liberty in the coming years, preventing mandatory tracking(unlike today where tracking is only a side effect of cell phones).

• Like 2

In a controversial move by the Catholic church, Pope Francis has come out in vocal support of RFID Chip technologies and the extraordinary potential they hold for mankind. The outrage stems from a belief held by many Evangelicals, Fundamentalists and Catholics, that RFID implants are the Mark Of The Beast, spoken about in their Holy Book’s chapter regarding the end of the world.

During the Pontiff’s weekly general address, he spoke to the crowd about his view on the RFID technology, and assured his many followers that no spiritual harm can come from receiving an RFID implant.

“We have examined the scriptures thoroughly, and I can conclusively say that there’s nothing to indicate that RFID Chips are Satanic in anyway. If anything, these devices are a blessing from God himself, bestowed upon humanity to solve many of the world’s ills.”

Obviously a spoof article - as if the Pope would speak in those kind of words. Ridiculous.

This news has yet, from what I can tell, to be confirmed by an irrefutable source.

However, as a cradle Catholic who has studied events leading up to both Pope

Francis' and his predecessor's pushing redistribution, peddling global taxation on

behalf of the unaccountable IMF, I but dread lest the report be too unsurprisingly

confirmed by the Vatican. Should a pope ever favor RFID chip implantation in

human beings, suspect him the anti-christ. After all, what better mark of the beast

than that which has long been used to identify livestock of every kind?

Background information:

Rockefeller Admitted Elite Goal Of Microchipped Population

Paul Joseph Watson

Prison Planet

Monday, January 29, 2007

&

[media=]

[/media] Edited by aka CAT

The thing about the bible and understanding it's meaning is in the interpretation."The mark of the Beast" is a number...666.Which is on everything you buy.If it has a barcode,it has 6 in the first lines,6in the middle,and at the end.So every product ypu purchase is part of the system...The Beast.As far as having a number on your head or hand,you have a number on your head right from birth...Your social security number...You are labelled with that number.When you need to prove who you are,like when doing a credit check,there you will use your right hand to to write that number. So you may ask yourself how can anyone escape this?I guess maybe if you are Amish you might have a chance.

The thing about the bible and understanding it's meaning is in the interpretation."The mark of the Beast" is a number...666.Which is on everything you buy.If it has a barcode,it has 6 in the first lines,6in the middle,and at the end.So every product ypu purchase is part of the system...The Beast.As far as having a number on your head or hand,you have a number on your head right from birth...Your social security number...You are labelled with that number.When you need to prove who you are,like when doing a credit check,there you will use your right hand to to write that number. So you may ask yourself how can anyone escape this?I guess maybe if you are Amish you might have a chance.

Picks random book off teh shelf & looks at barcode on back. 9 781860 495243. Well, there's one 6 there, but not any more. Let's try another.. Can of Spaghetti bolognese. 5 00157 007391. No, that's clearly not the Spaghetti of the Beast either. :-/

The barcode has two lines that a reader will show it as a 6.They used to just be there,and a lot of people started asking about it,so they just use the line code.(two lines fatter than the others) in the first middle and last.

And lest we forget, everyone has a 6 in their age at least every 10 years.

THINK ABOUT IT!!!!

That's impossible. Those who elect the Pope are spoken to DIRECTLY by God.

• Like 1

And lest we forget, everyone has a 6 in their age at least every 10 years.

THINK ABOUT IT!!!!

...Lol...good stuff.I try not to be too serious about all this stuff.When people talk about being chipped,i kinda laugh.You are already being tracked all the time.No need for a chip.

I'm not against data/tracking chips because of the Mark of the Beast nonsense so much as I don't like the idea of a data/tracking chip underneath my skin that I cannot just turn off or leave at home like my cellphone...

That's going to be the hardest fight for liberty in the coming years, preventing mandatory tracking(unlike today where tracking is only a side effect of cell phones).

Yup and instead of robbers stealing your debit card they cut off your thumb.

• Like 2

If one will consent to be microchipped, he might as well have a barcode tattooed on his forehead.

That's impossible. Those who elect the Pope are spoken to DIRECTLY by God.

No longer God but the Rothschilds. Since, in 1823, they took over the financial operations of the Catholic Church worldwide, the Church has steadily been undermined.

Since, in 1823, they took over the financial operations of the Catholic Church worldwide, the Church has steadily been undermined.

post-106978-0-50311400-1400703955_thumb.

Any technology can fit archaic beliefs. You can't cure stupid.

• Like 1

He's definitely the right pope. The mark of the beast is not open for just anybody's interpretation. You have to consider the author of Revelation 13, the audience he wrote to, and the cultural/historical context of the entire book. Without it, anything can be the mark of the beast.

The beast was the Roman Empire and the mark of the beast was the certificate of worship that people got when Domitian enforced emperor worship throughout the Roman Empire.

First, the author wrote to a first century audience that was being persecuted for their faith by the Roman emperor Domitian. Early Church father Iranaeus pointed that out in his book Against Heresies.

The audience was a mix of both Jewish Christians and Gentile Christians. That means that the idioms expressed in the book would be better understood by one audience than the other at different places in the book. The mark being on the right hand or forehead comes from Deuteronomy 6:4-8, where the Israelites are told to keep God's commands and recite them often. Obeying the commands of God were an expression of faith for others to see. In the same way, when people across the Roman Empire toward the end of the first century made a sacrifice to a statue of Domitian, they were expressing their worship for others to see (namely the tribune).

So no, the pope is not leading anyone astray.

...Lol...good stuff.I try not to be too serious about all this stuff.When people talk about being chipped,i kinda laugh.You are already being tracked all the time.No need for a chip.

And that may just be the 'logical reason/argument' to have one, when, or if, they are ever implemented. The fact that we are traceable on-line, the fact that less and less money is used in transactions with a preference to using debit cards, or the swipe and pay methods, the fact that all new cars are to have sim locators/trackers installed from 2015, and as already mentioned, the fact that we all have a tracker in the form of our phones...

Yes considering just the few points mentioned... could make sense to folk. Or at least make it seem less threatening.

I wonder though... as kids who grow up in today's digital age... if the idea were presented to them as trendy/cool/hassle free etc.. that they would accept it? Clever marketing or direct orders to kids... who wont be like us and questioning the mark of the beast stories.

"Please mum, I want a chip like Johnny and Lucy have...pleeeaaase MUM"

Concerning 666, check out this site: http://socalcoins.blogspot.com/2008/04/d-o-m-i-t-i-n.html

Apparently, the currency during Domitian's reign bared a title he often used. Below is a quote from the website, using Gematra to find the title's numeric value.

"...Autokrator Kaisar Dometianos Sebastos Germanikos.

A. K A I. D O M E T. S E B. G E.

1+ 20+1+10+4+70+40+5+300+200+5+2+ 3+5 = 666"

It was not uncommon for wealthy Christians to bribe tribunes to overlook the sacrifice and issue them a certificate.

Edited by Bluefinger

Why would Francis care about an almost uniquely Bible Belt issue? RFID chips are not a Roman Catholic issue, it seems.... strange.... that he'd make any such statement.

Damn internet :angry:

• Like 1

He is being tempted by satan (through actual sorcery), trying to get him to take his fall. The pope needs to think more clearly, he is being fooled.