Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How's Coast To Coast?

No Censorship

I'll provide a relatively kind comment from Art Bell's Facebook post on August 30, 2013. Art Bell: "He [George Noory] has become lazy and does not pay attention."

Yes, and it is getting worse. Just the other day, he asked a line of questions that the guest had already addressed and dispelled. George wouldnpot get off the different impression of what the guest was saying. I think the guest had to say it three or four times before Goerge caught on. Oh, it was about the anti-christ. Obvsiouly George thinks there is one person that is the anti-christ. Yet the guest was trying to say that the anti-Christ was a sentiment, a thought form, a meme, a concept that travels from person to person. George would not let go of the fact that it was one person and not a part of overall society and it's social infactions.

I am sorry for the misspells. Got two fourteen yuear old boys behind me, trying to cook and goof around at the same time.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 2

I do not respect L A MArzuli. I only know him by his exposure on C2C, since I don't watch cable TV, don't have it hooked up... deliberately. I find Marzuli condescending to the average listener. He thinks he is talking to the stupid, which is my own metaperspectives, IOW what I think he thinks about us. But we are not stupid.

Edited by regeneratia

Noory just morphed a caller's point about use of sound waves as a weapon into the issues of zombie soldiers, which didn't address the callers point. OH man, Noory is not on the up-and-up. No doubt he still thinks like military PR compartmentalism mind-set. Whoops, we are not supposed ot know about sound wave weapons, tho most of us know they are being used on us and our enemies.

Noory is not interested in truth. Bring back art.

Edited by regeneratia

Yes, and it is getting worse. Just the other day, he asked a line of questions that the guest had already addressed and dispelled. George wouldnpot get off the different impression of what the guest was saying. I think the guest had to say it three or four times before Goerge caught on. Oh, it was about the anti-christ.

George is the anti-*host*. His routine, of asking questions that were just answered, is nothing new, but it sounds like it's even worse now. Most people improve with experience and practice. Then, there's George.

• Like 1

I do not respect L A MArzuli. I only know him by his exposure on C2C, since I don't watch cable TV, don't have it hooked up... deliberately. I find Marzuli condescending to the average listener. He thinks he is talking to the stupid, which is my own metaperspectives, IOW what I think he thinks about us. But we are not stupid.

What? You don't think that all EBEs are cannibalistic, demonic Nephilim? It sounds quite reasonable and scientific to me. That said, you should buy my latest book on the subject, which is available at Amazon.com.

• Like 1

Bring back art.

He'll be back like Arnold Schwarzenegger in "The Terminator". His new show is scheduled to start in July.

What? You don't think that all EBEs are cannibalistic, demonic Nephilim? It sounds quite reasonable and scientific to me. That said, you should buy my latest book on the subject, which is available at Amazon.com.

Well, IM the title of the book. I dont know who you are.

I am not saying I don't like his content. I am saying I don't respect him. He said that the average person has an attention span of 20 minutes. So totally wrong. I have literally sat for hours and hours, studying one subject, feeling immersed and in the flow, adoring the accumulation of knowledge (mostly regarding anatomy and physiology, biology, and nursing). but I also sat like that for reading Shakespeare where time just sped by, while I still was unwilling to stop reading him. Marzuli insulted all of ous.

If his TV shows are not on Netflix, I am not going to see it.

Edited by regeneratia

They have added a couple new hosts that i find boring. George is my favorite but I didnt listen back when Art Bell was host so i cant compare. And just because george believes doesnt mean you have to, i still listen to his guests stories with skepticism and think he just has a good on air personality.

• Like 2

@AnythingStrange -- Art Bell was like George I think . I think I may have even gotten them confused for one another . I haven't listened to them in a while. I'd give a listen to anyone that's discussing interesting things . Have you ever found George to be sort of dark natured about things sometimes?

Well, IM the title of the book. I dont know who you are.

I am not saying I don't like his content. I am saying I don't respect him. He said that the average person has an attention span of 20 minutes. So totally wrong. I have literally sat for hours and hours, studying one subject, feeling immersed and in the flow, adoring the accumulation of knowledge (mostly regarding anatomy and physiology, biology, and nursing). but I also sat like that for reading Shakespeare where time just sped by, while I still was unwilling to stop reading him. Marzuli insulted all of ous.

If his TV shows are not on Netflix, I am not going to see it.

I'm most bothered by the fact that some guests based and built their careers on the beliefs of naive people. Gullible individuals supported them. They never questioned the guests' claims, no matter how crazy they sounded. They used no intellectual discernment. Horn and Quayle sold books and tapes to the same crowd. They accepted all of their claims. The host never questioned them, either. That lack of due diligence, on the host's part, tacitly supported the most ludicrous, outrageous claims made by the guests.

They have added a couple new hosts that i find boring. George is my favorite but I didnt listen back when Art Bell was host so i cant compare. And just because george believes doesnt mean you have to, i still listen to his guests stories with skepticism and think he just has a good on air personality.

I like Schrader and Syrett. Both of them are much better than Noory. That means that they'll probably get stuck with bad guests, dull shows, and technical abnormalities. That seems to be the trend, anyway.

• Like 1

@AnythingStrange -- Art Bell was like George I think . I think I may have even gotten them confused for one another . I haven't listened to them in a while. I'd give a listen to anyone that's discussing interesting things . Have you ever found George to be sort of dark natured about things sometimes?

I disagree with part of that. Art Bell is paranormal talk's Johnny Carson or Walter Cronkite. He's the Babe Ruth of his field. I agree with your take on George Noory's dark nature, though. He has an obsession with dark and demonic stuff. He brings up those subjects during many "conversations". He has a fixation on hurt kids too. I don't know why.

• Like 2

Okay Dectective ... but I have gotten them confused before.I know them better than I once did but I haven't listened to either of them in a while . I've usually been able to tell them apart by the feel they bring forth of their nature. Not always by their voices.

Okay Dectective ... but I have gotten them confused before.I know them better than I once did but I haven't listened to either of them in a while . I've usually been able to tell them apart by the feel they bring forth of their nature. Not always by their voices.

I don't get that. Could you be thinking about George *Knapp*? He's the best (IMO) and my favorite host on C2C ATM. He interviewed Art Bell a while back. I don't agree with him on Lazar and Lear, but he's great at what he does. He's an honest, sincere professional. He's a *real* investigative journalist. You might like his "Hunt For The Skinwalker" book that he wrote with Colm Kelleher. It's one of the most entertaining books, about a paranormal subject, on my bookshelf. It's like an encyclopedia of high strangeness with everything from poltergeists to UFOs. It may or may not be 100% accurate, but it's a fun read. It would make a great movie!

• Like 3

I don't get that. Could you be thinking about George *Knapp*? He's the best (IMO) and my favorite host on C2C ATM. He interviewed Art Bell a while back. I don't agree with him on Lazar and Lear, but he's great at what he does. He's an honest, sincere professional. He's a *real* investigative journalist. You might like his "Hunt For The Skinwalker" book that he wrote with Colm Kelleher. It's one of the most entertaining books, about a paranormal subject, on my bookshelf. It's like an encyclopedia of high strangeness with everything from poltergeists to UFOs. It may or may not be 100% accurate, but it's a fun read. It would make a great movie!

I don't know , maybe . I don't really follow it enough to know who they all are.You know all of them . Usually I'm painting or restoring an antique whenever I've had them on. I use to listen to it in my car while driving home late , was so creepy sometimes.lol ..I live in like the country sort of ...lots and lots of land ---but they don't come on anymore like they once did....there's so many different people that I've heard host that program . Lazar and Lear they're topics or people ? sounds familar I can find out...The skin walker I listened to that before I think. I think it was about hikers .

Lazar and Lear they're topics or people ? sounds familar I can find out...The skin walker I listened to that before I think. I think it was about hikers .

They're minerals. You can buy them for pendants and rings. ;) Hikers? You might be thinking about the "Missing 411" book series. They deal with strange disappearances in state parks. Paulides is the author. Knapp's shows with him are among the best programs that Coast ever aired. They might be available on You Tube or some other site.

• Like 3

They're minerals. You can buy them for pendants and rings. ;)

Bob Lazar supposedly was a participant in and a witness to top secret military programs and projects that involved extraterrestrials and their technology. He worked at Area 51, and he fudged one of his educational credentials, which affected the credibility of his various claims. John Lear's dad invented the Lear jet, and he developed a long litany of odd claims, the wackiest is that our souls pass on to the moon at the ends of our lives. I don't buy all of his claims, but I enjoy him when I hear him.

• Like 1

Bob Lazar supposedly was a participant in and a witness to top secret military programs and projects that involved extraterrestrials and their technology. He worked at Area 51, and he fudged one of his educational credentials, which affected the credibility of his various claims. John Lear's dad invented the Lear jet, and he developed a long litany of odd claims, the wackiest is that our souls pass on to the moon at the ends of our lives. I don't buy all of his claims, but I enjoy him when I hear him.

Okay that's why the familiarity of the name stood out . It's that guy from area 51 .Okay and Lear too , I remember now. I don't buy his claims either . He says that souls go to the moon ? that's just ignorant to say , don't you think so. They go to the moon , what a charcater he is. lol

I am simnply finding that George reflects a world I simply do not believe in. We see the world in a totally different manner. He has military mentality that I just will not puschase anymore.

One day, there is something really fascinating, like the Merlin Project, which I really, really believe in and purchase from the app. Then the next, I am discouraged by the hooey that I hear coming from George and his guest.

If I didn't also listen to other podcasts, and was informed totally by C2C, I would have a very skewed view of the world. I like Red Ice.

I very seldom buy books from the C2C guests. However, I do buy a lot of books from guests on Red Ice, Levy, oh the NOT IN HIS IMAGE author, Ibrahim Karim's BACK TO THE FUTURE FOR MANKIND, Rotha's books.

Any of the books like Sitchen's books are not my kind of reading material. It doesn't mean I don't believe in the content or the myths. It is just that, as a Gnostic, none of this content surprises me, for lots of it is hinted at in the Nag Hammadi. Right now, I am trying to wade thru a Social Engineering book, not because I want to socially engineer or hack, but because I want to know when it is coming at me. The fella who wrote about Social Engineering was on Red Ice Radio, NOT C2C.

I think that C2C fails to put on the hard-hitting guests. Maybe they are afraid to really stir things up and help us assess what is really out there in the world.

About UFOs, Seen em. Don't need to talk about it. Don't need people trying to figure out my credibity (Hey, I am not military and they are the ONLY credible people on earth, right? NOTY!!) and deal with the insults. I don't need it.

The HigherSide Chats is a good podcast too. That fella has learned humility. He is authenic, and I cannot say that about George N. He is real. I like him. I like his guests, Were you one of them?

Edited by regeneratia

They're minerals. You can buy them for pendants and rings. ;)Hikers? You might be thinking about the "Missing 411" book series. They deal with strange disappearances in state parks. Paulides is the author. Knapp's shows with him are among the best programs that Coast ever aired. They might be available on You Tube or some other site.

Oh you are funny. Minerals.

Paulides is good. Not doubt about it. He is in an amazing team. I thoughgt of him as I sat isolated at Jenny Lake, the west side, outside of Jackson Hole several years ago. Sat by some very interesting scat. Took a photo of it. Wondered if I was looking tasty or novel.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 2

Seems like lots and lots of people fudge their credentials. You are in Tx, right? That is the capital of fudging credentials, my abstracted experience shows. Seen it repeated times out of Tx.

Edited by regeneratia

I am simnply finding that George reflects a world I simply do not believe in. We see the world in a totally different manner. He has military mentality that I just will not puschase anymore.

One day, there is something really fascinating, like the Merlin Project, which I really, really believe in and purchase from the app. Then the next, I am discouraged by the hooey that I hear coming from George and his guest.

If I didn't also listen to other podcasts, and was informed totally by C2C, I would have a very skewed view of the world. I like Red Ice.

I think that C2C fails to put on the hard-hitting guests. Maybe they are afraid to really stir things up and help us assess what is really out there in the world.

About UFOs, Seen em. Don't need to talk about it. Don't need people trying to figure out my credibity (Hey, I am not military and they are the ONLY credible people on earth, right? NOTY!!) and deal with the insults. I don't need it.

The HigherSide Chats is a good podcast too. That fella has learned humility. He is authenic, and I cannot say that about George N. He is real. I like him. I like his guests, Were you one of them?

I listened to the art bell interview with bob lazar last night by chance, I have heard him some and i like him, he seems just like george noory to me. I like george because im into the paranormal and UFOs, i dont believe all his guests and he just kind of agrees with everything, i dont know if its just being nice or having an open mind and taking it in as a story, not as a fact. I think the other hosts gets better guests they are just boring (besides knapp).

• Like 1

I listened to the art bell interview with bob lazar last night by chance, I have heard him some and i like him, he seems just like george noory to me. I like george because im into the paranormal and UFOs, i dont believe all his guests and he just kind of agrees with everything, i dont know if its just being nice or having an open mind and taking it in as a story, not as a fact. I think the other hosts gets better guests they are just boring (besides knapp).

It could be that George has an respect that everyone should have their say. He is agreeable, that much is for sure. I loved the UFO things too, ever since grade school when I read CHARIOTS OF THE GODS. But have beomce rather over-saturated with it. There is in-fighting in that community, with egos at play. They are inclusive, tho it appears that is trying to change. I have a friend who wrote a book that is packed with information, synchronicities, invisable agendas, just a lot of connecting one thing to another and no real conclusion. He cannot get inside that inclusive club of people, so I am not going to buy their books. If they are a part of that inclusiveness, I am not going to give them the time of day. I like this guy, Daniel. He spent his life-savings trying to get into that group of horrendeously inclusive group, poor man. It dragged him into a sad state. Meanwhile, they fed off his expenses so that Linda could have a story about a soldier in Iraq who saw UFO. They fed off him.

http://www.amazon.co...25493824&sr=1-1

Daneil probably flew Friedmann out here, paid for everything, so that Friedmann could have a day or two at the Eisenhower Library.

I am not that fond of Stanton. I am fond of Daniel.

It is only fractionally their fault tho. Daniel made some mistakes in organization for that conference. But he is such a nice guy.

Edited by regeneratia

Opps. Sorry.

Edited by regeneratia