Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How's Coast To Coast?

No Censorship

Oh you are funny. Minerals.

Paulides is good. Not doubt about it. He is in an amazing team. I thoughgt of him as I sat isolated at Jenny Lake, the west side, outside of Jackson Hole several years ago. Sat by some very interesting scat. Took a photo of it. Wondered if I was looking tasty or novel.

Help me out here. The *scat* looked tasty? :cry: I've been to a few horse farms and kennels. I have yet to find one piece of delicious-looking poop.

Help me out here. The *scat* looked tasty? :cry: I've been to a few horse farms and kennels. I have yet to find one piece of delicious-looking poop.

Not, LOL. Altho my beloved dog might think so.

NO, was just sitting there with no one else around that I knew of, up beside a huge boulder, wondering if I was being watched, as i watched glorious Jenny Lake pass the day.

• Like 1

George Noory is a snake oil salesman, selling false hope to patients with terminal diseases.

That is only one of my beefs with him.

Detective, I share your loathing of his fascination with dead and/or injured kids. Do. Not. Get. It.

• Like 1

George Noory is a snake oil salesman, selling false hope to patients with terminal diseases.

That is only one of my beefs with him.

Detective, I share your loathing of his fascination with dead and/or injured kids. Do. Not. Get. It.

You hit the nail on the head. The majority of alternative health guests sound like cranks and/or quacks. That's not to mention the outright frauds who know that they're selling cobra juice (do they push that too?). A few health guests sound legitimate. They seem to be in the minority, though. For the most part, Coast seems hostile to traditional treatments and medicinal science. I'm all for some alternative treatments, but let's not throw out the helpful baby with the harmful bath water. Of course, the producers probably have to take who they can get these days.

• Like 1

C2C strayed too far from classic paranormal for me. Looking forward to the new Art Bell program.

• Like 3

In response to the second hour of March 8th.

I am finally getting to the desire to hear the overtly Christian bend a couple of days ago. Just now, I was listening to a woman caller, on the Allan Lokos episode, who fails to realize that it is indeed the person who has the salvation power, not the god or Jesus. We access our own salvation by reaching for glorious teachers such as Jesus. We give us our own salvation by reaching for Jesus. He is always there, reaching out to us. However the salvation lies in our reaching out to him. We are our own saviors. I am sure this is controversial but it is less minimizing of our own power to save ourselves. Why on earth do they (whoever they areally are) want us to believe we simply cannot save ourselves?!!!

Aurelius says several things that indicate this:

"Remember that what pulls the strings is the force hidden within; there lies the power to persuade, there the life,—there, if one must speak out, the real man."

"Look within. Within is the fountain of the good, and it will ever bubble up, if thou wilt ever dig."

Again I say, we are our own saviors. No one else can do that for us. We have to reach within and without, and around and behind and under and over and....

I get really discouraged with the blindness of the standard neoChristian faith.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

C2C strayed too far from classic paranormal for me. Looking forward to the new Art Bell program.

I think "the cronie" system is at play at Coast2Coast these days. It isn't about topics anymore. It is about who's who of the George's circle of friends.

Again I say, they will not interview Paul Levy. I think his ideas could indeed save the world, if we all use them too, could conquor that "evil" George keeps insisting is to be feared by all of us. George doesn't want the remedy. He wants to nag more on the disease, without mentioning the remedy. Levy found the remedy.

None of his guests top Jane Roberts, SETH SPEAKS. All other books merely copy SETH SPEAKS.

Edited by regeneratia

Evidently, it now has very long ads in which a man gives advice on health. This is not to be confused with the Carnivora mini infomercials, which are not to be confused with the Coast infomercials on alternative health. The paranormal bread and butter programs now are referred to as "classic Coasts", and even those are ruined by Noory's discombobulated or rote comments and questions.

• Like 2

Evidently, it now has very long ads in which a man gives advice on health. This is not to be confused with the Carnivora mini infomercials, which are not to be confused with the Coast infomercials on alternative health. The paranormal bread and butter programs now are referred to as "classic Coasts", and even those are ruined by Noory's discombobulated or rote comments and questions.

Thank you for the reply. I agree and I feel C2C has become very milktoast, and G. Snoory doesn't seem to press the issues or ask deeper and harder questions. I sometimes wonder if he's even paying attention to the topic. The last good host of C2C was John B. Wells IMO. Maybe it's his voice, but what he's selling I'm buying. That is why Art Bell is still the goto guy for paranormal...he has that "it" factor. He has that charm, charisma, and dark side that few can pull off.

• Like 2

Thank you for the reply. I agree and I feel C2C has become very milktoast, and G. Snoory doesn't seem to press the issues or ask deeper and harder questions. I sometimes wonder if he's even paying attention to the topic. The last good host of C2C was John B. Wells IMO. Maybe it's his voice, but what he's selling I'm buying. That is why Art Bell is still the goto guy for paranormal...he has that "it" factor. He has that charm, charisma, and dark side that few can pull off.

You're welcome. I think that Noory goes along to get along to the extent that he never or seldom questions any bizarre claims. He definitely rarely explores fascinating comments. Guest: "I then saw Bigfoot beamed up by a flying saucer." Noory: "What got you involved in this?" Art Bell said that he's disengaged and distracted too. He likely surfs the web during "conversations". That's why he utters so many non-sequiturs.

Wells is a polarizing person. People seem to love him or hate him. I don't agree with all of his beliefs and ideas, but I enjoyed most of his Coasts. He's much better than Noory. Here's something about Wells. He often did conspiracy and quasi-political topics. However, my favorite Wells-hosted show dealt with MIB. He showed a knack for interesting paranormal subjects that night, and he should have done more programs like it because he demonstrated (to me) a latent talent for that kind of thing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I get so frustrated when a guest is talking, the story is getting really deep and fascinating, and Noory cuts them off. Most times, he never lets the guest return to the cliff-hanger we are sitting there waiting for. Gosh, that practive influences my willingness to renew the insider. I find George ok as a person, perhaps somewhat deceptive, but extremely frustrating. I think George took LA MARZULI"S condescending and decpetive remark that people only have an attention span of twenty minutes. SO NOT TRUE.

Too many ads for Ragina's prosperous video channel (bring back consciousmedia.net!).

Too many ads for facebooks and twitter, none of which I actually use, due to privacy issues.

Too much personal information from Noory.

I am not renewing the insider that I have had for ... I don't know, seven years.

I can not let go of the fact that George was steeped in military PR. That is such a questionable occupation. I distrust instinctively officers in the military. I simply cannot extend trust in George 100%. I would put it at about 46% trust at present. I do not extend trust in people that George trusts. The motivations for telling us listeners specific information is unknown, and thus questionable.

I do NOT like LA MARZULI.

I think from here on out, when the subscription lapses, I will just go to the C2C site, and if the guest is within my areas of interest, I will youtube the guest and name. I will not renew the insider stance.

I really like the interview with Rebekah Roth. Gonna utube her after I am done with C2C. I think my life will be uninfluenced by going without the Insider.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

I get so frustrated when a guest is talking, the story is getting really deep and fascinating, and Noory cuts them off. Most times, he never lets the guest return to the cliff-hanger we are sitting there waiting for. Gosh, that practive influences my willingness to renew the insider. I find George ok as a person, perhaps somewhat deceptive, but extremely frustrating. I think George took LA MARZULI"S condescending and decpetive remark that people only have an attention span of twenty minutes. SO NOT TRUE.

Too many ads for Ragina's prosperous video channel (bring back consciousmedia.net!).

Too many ads for facebooks and twitter, none of which I actually use, due to privacy issues.

Too much personal information from Noory.

I am not renewing the insider that I have had for ... I don't know, seven years.

I can not let go of the fact that George was steeped in military PR. That is such a questionable occupation. I distrust instinctively officers in the military. I simply cannot extend trust in George 100%. I would put it at about 46% trust at present. I do not extend trust in people that George trusts. The motivations for telling us listeners specific information is unknown, and thus questionable.

I do NOT like LA MARZULI.

I think from here on out, when the subscription lapses, I will just go to the C2C site, and if the guest is within my areas of interest, I will youtube the guest and name. I will not renew the insider stance.

I really like the interview with Rebekah Roth. Gonna utube her after I am done with C2C. I think my life will be uninfluenced by going without the Insider.

He always cut off the interesting stuff. He let the crap drone on endlessly, though. He was like the host from Bizarro World. I last listened to a live Noory-hosted Coast in 2012, but I caught one or two on You Tube.

Marzuli is one of the End-Timer Nephilim crusaders. Quayle is the leader of that team. I'm not a member, but Quayle almost always is entertaining and lively. Suspension of disbelief is a requirement for listening, though.

• Like 1

He always cut off the interesting stuff. He let the crap drone on endlessly, though. He was like the host from Bizarro World. I last listened to a live Noory-hosted Coast in 2012, but I caught one or two on You Tube.

Marzuli is one of the End-Timer Nephilim crusaders. Quayle is the leader of that team. I'm not a member, but Quayle almost always is entertaining and lively. Suspension of disbelief is a requirement for listening, though.

I can suspend disbelief. In fact, I don't have to believe or disbelieve. I can just think it is what it is. I don't have to make judgements on everything I hear.

Anyone who views the world thru the religious first, and I mean, religious, not spiritual, I have to question it. That includes Quayle. And I am gnostic, so the names of the demiurges don't really interest me that much. I mean, my pinkie finger has it's own demiurge, according to the gnostics, and don 't ask me to pronounce it's name. I am more interested in the thing that is above all gods. I love Sophia. I love the snake in the garden of eden for giving us the ability to reach that thing that cannot be named, the thing the creater god simply cannot get to, touch, know. Besides I love being naked. LOL.

But Knapp was good last night. I listened to the David Paulides interview. Let's talk about what might be happening with the missing persons. Do you have thoughts on it?

And Knapp is a great host. just amazing his natural questioning and interview.

This is my reponse to the issue of "conspiracy theorists", for ellapanella:

About "conspiracy theoriest" labels: They are memes. Research has been done that stated the people who believe in conspiracy theories are more intelligent than those who don't. Moreover, I think that people who immediately believe what their government tells them are the crazy ones.

It is about mind control, not the mechanical kind or the kind that uses frequencies. This is about creating connotations for frequently repeated words and phases while the listener, the reader, the viewer fails to decide what they connote by themselves. People tend to take on someone else's meaning and connotation of things without assessing for themselves what they personally think with regards to the meaning and their personal connotation of those words. I find that people readily take on what other people think without assessing the situation for themselves. I understand why they do it. But I certainly don't want to be like them. I don't admire them. ( I love Umberto Eco, and his mind-bending semantics).

For example: Let's take the phrase "family values" used a lot by the GOP. The GOP doesn't really list those family values, item by item, totally lacking in specifics. They don't WANT to list them. What the GOP wants is for you to immediately think that YOUR own "family values" are what they are taking about, regardless of what they really mean. That way, you add to the GOP politician profile those values you find important that, in actuality, the politician may well not really have nor represent. They want to control your connotations of phrase and words without your thinking about what you really think about the connoation or word.

So when one say "conspiracy theory", we are automatically supposed to think it is a bad thing. BUT I don't have that connotation to those words. I think "conspiracy theory" is a GOOD thing. I have changed the connoations with respect to my own personal beliefs.

We live in a world of lies and deeception coming at us from all angles, all aspects of living. I believe that includes viral memetic infections.

This is some of what I believe and sometimes why:

That 9-11 was indeed an inside job. This was an immediate reaction to it, on that very day, without the logistics, without knowing all the facts. I knew that there are people in the US government willing to do it. I knew that they could do it. I knew that they did do it.

That Sandy Hook was a hoax, to futher an agenda upon which Americans did not really want to follow thru. Here is how I make that decision: I do not know anyone who lost a child that day. I do not know anyone who knows anyone who lost a child that day. That is as far as I am willing to go to find it a fact. There is a lot of unanswered questions that have not been addressed and will not be addressed by government officials. I don't expect them to tell the truth.

On JFK murder: we are not being told the truth by our government. But there are people who are trying really hard to get to the truth.

There were no valid and working WMDs in Iraq, and that we illegally invaded and occupied a country far from our country for many different corporations around the world, including communication contracts (They rebuilt the Tower of Babel via fiber optics and a fiber optic hub that feeds Asia). It is the biggest mistake our government has ever made. And that Bush The Stupider is literally insane.

The housing bubble was hidden for a long, long time, to entice and trap more people. I knew about the housing bubble by 2003, acted on that knowledge, given to me by Dean Baker. It did not pop until 2006. How many people could have been ":saved" from the economic bubble had they acted three years before the pop? I knew that gold was in a bubble, just by watching the way it paralelled the housing bubble, long, long, long before it popped.

Long ago, I had a professor that taught me that we get facts, opinions and reports. Facts are things that you can hold in your hand the original document, see with your own eyes, experience in your life. Reports are those things that people say are facts, but they are not facts because you cannot personally access those things, that you cannot see with your own eyes, that you cannot experience with your own life. Many times, reports pose as facts, especially on this cyber media. However they are still mere reports and are not facts. Opinions pose as opinions, reports and facts. But you can tell when they are opinions quite readily. I think it is Aristotle that said that "all is report". All is lie util it hits my actual life and things are seen by me to be as they tell me it is.

Governments lie. It is my assumption that it is all lie until I find some truth in it. Lies until proven truth.

Edited by regeneratia

I think everyone should listen to Rebekah Roth on youtube. She was on Coast to Coast, then Red Ice radio. But she really is someone you really, really need to listen to. I listened to part one of a long series of youtube interviews.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2015/03/RIR-150318.php

She tells about the smoking gun of 9-11.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

I love Kathrine Albrecht, and love what she has done to help us maintain our privacy. I have to stop the gagging when she gets religious tho. I use StartPage 100% of the time even tho Yahoo and google don't really like it and want me to change back to their search engines.

It is easier to dupe someone than it is to convince someone that they have been duped. I apply this to the highly-amended bible as well.

I partially read your post, Dete Myst. But somehow it got lost. Yes, why do you suppose that was, it getting lost?

Yes, it is sad we don't get more of Knapp. I sure was crushed when he got sick that one time, and sent lots of energy his way via my own brand of prayer.

Edited by regeneratia

I listened to my first Coast2Coast in probably a year or more the other night.

George Knapp with four hours of David Paulides. Couldn't resist that combination. An award winning investigative journalist who knows how to conduct an interview combined with an interesting guest who has a book but who doesn't spend the interview withholding details of what's in the book so he can make sales. Paulides is genuinely engaged in trying to force national park authorities to pony up whatever information they're covering up. He WANTS the national audience he gains from Coast to hear his evidence, as much as he can squeeze into 4 hours, so that they, too, might become involved.

And unlike the Noory interview with Paulides, George Knapp didn't spend 4 hours trying to pull Paulides down the rabbit holes of Bigfoot or alien abduction. At most, Knapp suggested it was as if the disappeared were (generically) simply snatched from the scene. He thoroughly respected (and concurred with) Paulides' assertion that he was not going to state any conclusions about his data until he could feel certain he'd reached a satisfactory conclusion to explain the cases/clusters/patterns of disappearances he's collected.

Oh, what a refreshing, engaging night it was on Coast. Thank you George Knapp and David Paulides. Such a sharp contrast with the cesspool of mediocrity Coast has otherwise become, which is an unlistenable mess under Snoory.

Edited by 2-B

George Knapp with four hours of David Paulides. Couldn't resist that combination. An award winning investigative journalist who knows how to conduct an interview combined with an interesting guest who has a book but who doesn't spend the interview withholding details of what's in the book so he can make sales. Paulides is genuinely engaged in trying to force national park authorities to pony up whatever information they're covering up. He WANTS the national audience he gains from Coast to hear his evidence, as much as he can squeeze into 4 hours, so that they, too, might become involved.

And unlike the Noory interview with Paulides, George Knapp didn't spend 4 hours trying to pull Paulides down the rabbit holes of Bigfoot or alien abduction. At most, Knapp suggested it was as if the disappeared were (generically) simply snatched from the scene. He thoroughly respected (and concurred with) Paulides' assertion that he was not going to state any conclusions about his data until he could feel certain he'd reached a satisfactory conclusion to explain the cases/clusters/patterns of disappearances he's collected.

Oh, what a refreshing, engaging night it was on Coast. Thank you George Knapp and David Paulides. Such a sharp contrast with the cesspool of mediocrity Coast has otherwise become, which is an unlistenable mess under Snoory.

To add to what you and Regeneratia said, I wasn't thrilled with Knapp's latest show. I expected more from Paulides since his earliest shows were some of the best in the history of Coast. Knapp is my favorite Coast host, but he needs to find new ground as an investigative reporter. He's better than someone who's just uncovering old dirt.

To add to what you and Regeneratia said, I wasn't thrilled with Knapp's latest show. I expected more from Paulides since his earliest shows were some of the best in the history of Coast. Knapp is my favorite Coast host, but he needs to find new ground as an investigative reporter. He's better than someone who's just uncovering old dirt.

Good point. But still, it is entertaining. Yes, he did cover old material. What do you think is going on with the missing persons David mentioned?

What do you think is going on with these missing persons?

I love Linda M.H.

This last episode was excellent. I loved her guest. I love Linda's guest knowledge base, regarding the explanation for the loud booms and earth ringing that people, including myself, are hearing.

We don't really know all there is to know about this earth. Science, by it's very nature, is always going to be unfinished. Just recently we learn that there is another ring to the core of the planet. Let me see if I can find that link:

http://www.sci-news....core-02479.html

An international team of geologists, headed by Prof Xiaodong Song from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and Nanjing University in China, has found that the Earth’s inner core has an inner core of its own, which has surprising properties that could reveal new information about our planet.

But that is not the one I was thinking of.

Pardon me, it was a new part to the mantle.

http://www.sci-news....ntle-02631.html

Geologists Discover New Layer in Earth’s Mantle

I don't know. I may not be able to give up the insider subscription. I may just have to practice screening the guests and to internally lessen the shows's importance.

" Where did the road go" podcast is good and may be a good replacement.

I love podcasts.

Edited by regeneratia

I think maybe they are having a hard time finding guests. I could suggest things. Like Paul Levy's DISPELLING WETIKO, and Ole Dammegard and his profound investigations. Avery Morrow. Pamula Meyer on lying. I would LOVE to see a show on propaganda, like Alec Fisher or Gary Schmitz. F. David Peats' SEVEN LIFE LESSONS OF CHAOS. Theodore Cohen's DEATH BY WALLSTREET. I could continue to list. I would love to have some guest teach us about lie-detection by muscle testing. I would love to see Ibrahim Karim on again. I read his book (digital and hard copy, plus gifting to others), love his work, and apply that knowledge in my life.

Edited by regeneratia

What do you think is going on with these missing persons?

I apologize for the late reply. I think that some of them fell into hidden holes. The holes were covered by leaves and/or sticks. The missing people were out of sight when they fell into them. The accidents weren't heard and/or seen by companions and/or witnesses. Other people took a wrong turn on a path. They lost their sense of direction, and they were extremely disoriented. They couldn't find their way back onto the right path. They constantly made wrong turns. Their wrong choices made bad situations worse because they gained more distance away from the people that were with them. They remained lost in very hidden and isolated places. That would be a terrifying situation!

A relatively few amount of missing people were attacked when they were separated from others. They fell prey to animal predators. Most of the attacks likely came from bears or cougars. This accounted for a small percentage of disappearances. Even less likely were cases in which people were kidnapped and/or murdered. Serial murderers might have played roles in an extremely small percentage of the disappearances. Some vanishings probably were crimes of opportunity. They were snatched because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The cases where people removed their clothing likely had more to do with psychological or physiological reasons than mysterious ones. For instance, that phenomenon was found to be linked with people counterintuitively undressed when they became too cold. It was a reaction to hypothermia. They also might have been stripped by predators in some instances.

I just explained my take on most of the cases. Other cases were too baffling and disconcerting to be explained in a pedestrian manner. It was difficult to frame them in prosaic ways. For instance, how did young children climb steep cliffs to reach the top of mountain summits, or how did they swim huge lakes to reach the safety of tiny islands? It was just too pat to say that critters took them there. What about the corpses of missing people that weirdly appeared after lengthy searches for them, searches that covered a lot of distance over a lengthy stretch of time? The search party combed the whole region, and remains later appeared close to the start of the search, a place that was passed by dozens of people dozens of times! It *could* have been the work of predators, animals or otherwise, but that seems quite unlikely.

There might be a supernatural cause for some of the disappearances. A tiny portion of the missing people might have been taken by Bigfoot or ETs, or they might have passed through a dimensional plane of some kind. I'm skeptical, but I can't say that it's *not* possible. What do you think?

I apologize for the late reply. I think that some of them fell into hidden holes. The holes were covered by leaves and/or sticks. The missing people were out of sight when they fell into them. The accidents weren't heard and/or seen by companions and/or witnesses. Other people took a wrong turn on a path. They lost their sense of direction, and they were extremely disoriented. They couldn't find their way back onto the right path. They constantly made wrong turns. Their wrong choices made bad situations worse because they gained more distance away from the people that were with them. They remained lost in very hidden and isolated places. That would be a terrifying situation!

A relatively few amount of missing people were attacked when they were separated from others. They fell prey to animal predators. Most of the attacks likely came from bears or cougars. This accounted for a small percentage of disappearances. Even less likely were cases in which people were kidnapped and/or murdered. Serial murderers might have played roles in an extremely small percentage of the disappearances. Some vanishings probably were crimes of opportunity. They were snatched because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The cases where people removed their clothing likely had more to do with psychological or physiological reasons than mysterious ones. For instance, that phenomenon was found to be linked with people counterintuitively undressed when they became too cold. It was a reaction to hypothermia. They also might have been stripped by predators in some instances.

I just explained my take on most of the cases. Other cases were too baffling and disconcerting to be explained in a pedestrian manner. It was difficult to frame them in prosaic ways. For instance, how did young children climb steep cliffs to reach the top of mountain summits, or how did they swim huge lakes to reach the safety of tiny islands? It was just too pat to say that critters took them there. What about the corpses of missing people that weirdly appeared after lengthy searches for them, searches that covered a lot of distance over a lengthy stretch of time? The search party combed the whole region, and remains later appeared close to the start of the search, a place that was passed by dozens of people dozens of times! It *could* have been the work of predators, animals or otherwise, but that seems quite unlikely.

There might be a supernatural cause for some of the disappearances. A tiny portion of the missing people might have been taken by Bigfoot or ETs, or they might have passed through a dimensional plane of some kind. I'm skeptical, but I can't say that it's *not* possible. What do you think?

Hmm!

No worries about answering late. Just seek happiness.

Yeah, I am puzzled by it as well, these disappearances in national forests and the like. Unlike lots of people, I don't want to make judgements on it. I have not read his books. I do not have enough information to make a judgement. There are just some really curious stuff in his episodes. Thank you for telling me what you think.

I do believe in big foot. If you look at the homo family tree, it is easy to see how some branches that show ends may not really have an end yet.

George mentioned the Ark. Guy who was said to have kidney failure from drinking a gallon of tea a day.

About the Guy who was said to have kidney failure from drinking a gallon of tea a day. Well, I have something to say about that.

First, I want to know if that tea was bought as already made tea in a plastic bottle. If so, that would also include BPA and all other additives in plastics that poison us. Every month, there is new research about the horrible effects of BPA within our biological systems. Have they eliminated this variable before blaming tea? We are not told.

http://www.medscape....warticle/842471

If he made it himself from concentrated instant tea, it is well known that that kind of tea is extremely high in fluoride. If you add the fluoridated tap water to the already extremely high fluoride in tea, if the tap water was fluoridated, you get a HUGE dose of fluoride in that gallon of tea. Fluoride is KNOWN to cause kidney damage. We DO know that kidney societies advise against drinking fluoridated tap water due to it's effect on a challenged kidney.

We are not getting enough information to make a conclusion that has been handed to us by people who are strongly political and functioning within scientific dogma, a public publication that most certainly is steeped in medical dogma.

On this issue, we are not given enough information from this new piece to form an opinion that tea caused this man's kidney failure.

I expect better reporting from what some would think is a hallowed publication.

I liked the episode with Leon BiBi. Still way too much Christianity in the episodes. But it is a classic C2C. It is just not a world view based on history or accuracy, this Christianity thing.

I have not listened to Rosemary, don't want to. Didn't want to download it either but it accidently got there before I could prevent it this time. Had been preventing it's download for a full day anyway. Am not a Rosemary E. G. fan. Met her once. Not interested in what she has to say.

I listen to C2C via podcasts, since I am a podcast fool. I don't have cable Tv, just cable internet and phone. So my news comes to me either into the computer or the ipad. Occasionally from the radio, but I listen knowing we are getting lies for a lot of the news.

Other than Rosemary, I might think about keeping the membership. But this Christianity stuff is really quire irritating.

Loved Druker!! Just no two ways about it.

Beckley was good. Extremely good.

Weatherley was like having a repeat. But it was still a good episode.

I love the gonads on Ketchem. That woman rocks!

I like Hoagland. Love hearing him.

Linda is always right on target. Another great woman.

Edited by regeneratia

A bit off-topic, but so any Coast insiders have trouble playing the old Art Bell shows via streamlink? They're much more interesting to me, but every time I try to listen to them on my laptop, it'll play the first few seconds and nothing else. It's really disappointing, especially with the state of Coast to Coast these days.

A bit off-topic, but so any Coast insiders have trouble playing the old Art Bell shows via streamlink? They're much more interesting to me, but every time I try to listen to them on my laptop, it'll play the first few seconds and nothing else. It's really disappointing, especially with the state of Coast to Coast these days.

I will check. I cannot do it because i don't use windows or it's player. Yeppers, that is a strange bit of manipulation as well, isn't it? I was finally able to open it with quicktime. Nope, quicktime cannot open it. Very disappointing. Why can't we use the site's player?

I don't use any microsoft products, nor facebook or twitter.

Lately I find I am frustrated wth Noory. Just weary of hearing about his life, who he knows and his attempts at being humble.

I also think that he is involved in public perception control as well. IMHO. I no longer trust that Noory is free of the need or self-appointed authority to tell us what to think. Boy I do not like people who tell me what to think. Many times I hear George say "trust me". I have a personal policy to never trusting someone who says "trust me". When someone says "trust me", the space between those words means, to me, "You don't have to think for yourself, I will do it for you." I am never going to allow that.

I keep thinking that it must be me, being super-sensitive lately. Keep assessing what might be bothering me, that I get irritated with George. Suppose it is good I listen to him to continue to reassess my inner life. We generally project on someone else those things we need to face in life but refuse to do it.

About his mustache being shaved off: I think his sister came from whereever she is now and altered something with the intent to pull a prank on him.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

I will check. I cannot do it because i don't use windows or it's player. Yeppers, that is a strange bit of manipulation as well, isn't it? I was finally able to open it with quicktime. Nope, quicktime cannot open it. Very disappointing. Why can't we use the site's player?

It's very frustrating. I really wanted to listen to some of the classic shows again - they were far superior.

I know what you mean about Noory too. It feels like he's trying too hard to portray a certain 'nice' 'in the know' persona or something. I can't quite put my finger on it. I was also very annoyed a while ago when they were trying to sell some work from home scam in the commercial breaks too.

Another thing is, there can be whole weeks when not one topic they cover interests me in the slightest, but there are still some decent guests - David Paullides for one - who I still enjoy.

Edited by horrorpopper
  • Like 1