Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How's Coast To Coast?

No Censorship

Quayle mentions Paul, the roman operative, who skewed Jesus teachings, who had no mental or spiritual depth. Thisi god stuff is literally CAUSING the religious schism that is in this world today. Perhaps that is Quayle's intent, because his friends are generals and you know those generals do not want to be obsolete.

This listener says, "Qusayle, you are full of digestive leavings from a Bull." It isn't that I don't believe in little people. I just don't agree with the steve slant.

I listened to the first hour and am trashing the rest unheard.

Llisteninig to alvarado, where george says people will be skepitcal. Hey, one should be more skeptical of Quayle's bull leavings thatn Alvarado's concepts.

It's very frustrating. I really wanted to listen to some of the classic shows again - they were far superior.

I know what you mean about Noory too. It feels like he's trying too hard to portray a certain 'nice' 'in the know' persona or something. I can't quite put my finger on it. I was also very annoyed a while ago when they were trying to sell some work from home scam in the commercial breaks too.

Another thing is, there can be whole weeks when not one topic they cover interests me in the slightest, but there are still some decent guests - David Paullides for one - who I still enjoy.

I understand. I couldn't get them either.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

Quayle mentions Paul, the roman operative, who skewed Jesus teachings, who had no mental or spiritual depth. Thisi god stuff is literally CAUSING the religious schism that is in this world today. Perhaps that is Quayle's intent, because his friends are generals and you know those generals do not want to be obsolete.

This listener says, "Qusayle, you are full of digestive leavings from a Bull." It isn't that I don't believe in little people. I just don't agree with the steve slant.

I listened to the first hour and am trashing the rest unheard.

Llisteninig to alvarado, where george says people will be skepitcal. Hey, one should be more skeptical of Quayle's bull leavings thatn Alvarado's concepts.

George lives in Bizarro World. That's why he's less critical and skeptical of Quayle's fantasies. His enabling may be due to the fact that Quayle's a regular time-killer. He chews up the clock with his filibusters. The man never takes a break or a breath. He's the caffeine-addled Energizer Bunny of End Times "prophets". I once enjoyed his landslide of BS because it was never boring. Now, I just can't listen to people who likely burn through a hundred pairs of pants with their non-stop lies as they frighten naive people all the way to the bank. He "knows" more high-ranking admirals and generals than the president, and some of them share the Nephilim buzz with him. How can grown, sane people believe this nonsense?. Well, at least he's an optimist (sarcasm). By the way, since you listen to Noory, does he mention fallen angels *on each blasted show*?

• Like 1

I listened to Art Bell a lot when his program aired in the late 1990s. I listened to George Noorey quite a lot for a brief period of time. I haven't listened to Coast To Coast AM for a long time now. Since 2006 or 2007? I can't recall when the last time I listened was. Great show. I suggest you listen to it. I would say it's entertainment value exceeds it's actual truth value, but storytelling is a human tradition so don't be so skeptical. Paranormal stuff. Great. Tune in.

• Like 1

Did anyone hear that odd sound at 27.49 minutes in on the first hour of C2Cam show with Jason McLaod, show airing on 12 Apr.?

George lives in Bizarro World. That's why he's less critical and skeptical of Quayle's fantasies. His enabling may be due to the fact that Quayle's a regular time-killer. He chews up the clock with his filibusters. The man never takes a break or a breath. He's the caffeine-addled Energizer Bunny of End Times "prophets". I once enjoyed his landslide of BS because it was never boring. Now, I just can't listen to people who likely burn through a hundred pairs of pants with their non-stop lies as they frighten naive people all the way to the bank. He "knows" more high-ranking admirals and generals than the president, and some of them share the Nephilim buzz with him. How can grown, sane people believe this nonsense?. Well, at least he's an optimist (sarcasm). By the way, since you listen to Noory, does he mention fallen angels *on each blasted show*?

Well, I don't believe him, not an iota. I believe in the little people but I don't believe his version. I believe the native american theories. Perhaps believe the theories from Europe.

I just read the other day that Drunvalo Melchizedek explained how different ages have different sizes of people and levels of intelligence. We are really at the bottom end of intelligence and size. He talked about people who were 100 feet tall. He talked about people who were 50 feet tall. On down to our size and our limited intelligence. Stands to reason if you consider the buried stone wall in Texas and the pyramids perhaps.

George is always talking about evil, as if it is a concept he wants us all to fear. He passes it on to others. Is it deliberate on his part? He is a lot more afraid than I ever have been as far as generalities are concerned. I didn't grow up with fear. Not much. Not until the Clutter family got it. Then I couldn't sleep well for over a year, I suppose. Didn't live very far from them. My uncle housed thier remaining daughters and educated them thru college. It was a great buzz in my family when that happened. THEN I had fear. I just don't have much fear now. I sleep well with no nightmares most times. Nightmares are rare for me. Wonder if George can say that.

Also, he adds the evil concept to people's thinking, while offering no resolution, which I find to be a huge error on his part. I believe that resolution comes from Paul Levy in DISPELLING WETIKO. At least Paul offers a way to face those fears, a way to know when evil comes to you and ways to keep it from effecting you, and also ways to keep from passing it on, like George does.

Thoughts are things. People pick up other people's thinking and take it on as their own, even when it doesn't suit them to do it. I just wish George would NOT pass on the fear and the concept of evil. We all know it is there. But it is most there when you think about it. The only time one should think about evil is when you recognize it in someone or some event. At that point, you must not take it on as your own, nor pass it on to others. That is my value, my moral. To stop passing on the evil via memes and thought forms.

But I also think there is true care and concern in George. I just don't think he has it all together yet. In his defense, who really does have it all together? I know of no one who has their life totally under control. We all live in chaos.

Edited by regeneratia

I listened to Art Bell a lot when his program aired in the late 1990s. I listened to George Noorey quite a lot for a brief period of time. I haven't listened to Coast To Coast AM for a long time now. Since 2006 or 2007? I can't recall when the last time I listened was. Great show. I suggest you listen to it. I would say it's entertainment value exceeds it's actual truth value, but storytelling is a human tradition so don't be so skeptical. Paranormal stuff. Great. Tune in.

Yes, you make good points.

Even if you don't agree with the guests, you are able to solidify what you do believe.

Well, I don't believe him, not an iota. I believe in the little people but I don't believe his version. I believe the native american theories. Perhaps believe the theories from Europe.

I just read the other day that Drunvalo Melchizedek explained how different ages have different sizes of people and levels of intelligence. We are really at the bottom end of intelligence and size. He talked about people who were 100 feet tall. He talked about people who were 50 feet tall. On down to our size and our limited intelligence. Stands to reason if you consider the buried stone wall in Texas and the pyramids perhaps.

George is always talking about evil, as if it is a concept he wants us all to fear. He passes it on to others. Is it deliberate on his part? He is a lot more afraid than I ever have been as far as generalities are concerned. I didn't grow up with fear. Not much. Not until the Clutter family got it. Then I couldn't sleep well for over a year, I suppose. Didn't live very far from them. My uncle housed thier remaining daughters and educated them thru college. It was a great buzz in my family when that happened. THEN I had fear. I just don't have much fear now. I sleep well with no nightmares most times. Nightmares are rare for me. Wonder if George can say that.

Also, he adds the evil concept to people's thinking, while offering no resolution, which I find to be a huge error on his part. I believe that resolution comes from Paul Levy in DISPELLING WETIKO. At least Paul offers a way to face those fears, a way to know when evil comes to you and ways to keep it from effecting you, and also ways to keep from passing it on, like George does.

Thoughts are things. People pick up other people's thinking and take it on as their own, even when it doesn't suit them to do it. I just wish George would NOT pass on the fear and the concept of evil. We all know it is there. But it is most there when you think about it. The only time one should think about evil is when you recognize it in someone or some event. At that point, you must not take it on as your own, nor pass it on to others. That is my value, my moral. To stop passing on the evil via memes and thought forms.

But I also think there is true care and concern in George. I just don't think he has it all together yet. In his defense, who really does have it all together? I know of no one who has their life totally under control. We all live in chaos.

That's a good point about healthy thinking. You are what you think. This might shock and stun you, but I caught the first part of Friday's Coast. The guest was cool. Of course, Noory mentioned evil a few times. He brought up demons too. It must be in his contract to talk about demons and evil on each show. I'm talking about his contract with the devil, of course.

I don't know about giants. I'm on the fence on whether or not a huge branch of humanity once lived here. I guess that it's possible that there were *very* strange an in the past. Look at the "hobbit people" (Homo Floriensis?) I guess giant people would have giant brains, which would lead to higher IQs. That's why all NBA teams are made up of geniuses. That's why jockeys ride the short bus when they don't ride horses. It's fun to believe that the Smithsonian hides anomalies, but they sure didn't censor the stories about the creepy hobbit people and other strange versions of humanity.

That's a good point about healthy thinking. You are what you think. This might shock and stun you, but I caught the first part of Friday's Coast. The guest was cool. Of course, Noory mentioned evil a few times. He brought up demons too. It must be in his contract to talk about demons and evil on each show. I'm talking about his contract with the devil, of course.

I don't know about giants. I'm on the fence on whether or not a huge branch of humanity once lived here. I guess that it's possible that there were *very* strange an in the past. Look at the "hobbit people" (Homo Floriensis?) I guess giant people would have giant brains, which would lead to higher IQs. That's why all NBA teams are made up of geniuses. That's why jockeys ride the short bus when they don't ride horses. It's fun to believe that the Smithsonian hides anomalies, but they sure didn't censor the stories about the creepy hobbit people and other strange versions of humanity.

Oh that is funny, I dumped the episodes of this guest. Once the religious stuff went into it, I stopped listening. I didn't listen to those hours. FYI, I like Jesus. I don't like the church. Paul was a Roman implant, a Roman spy, and he was epilepitic.

I once spent a week at the Smithonian. Alone. To go where I wanted, to see what I wanted. I just explored for over 8 hours a day for a week. My sis worked at the Old Exec building, so I was there visiting her.

Now they send me flyers, asking for donations. I sent the envelop back with the response that I don't pay people to lie to me, that I do not financially support the skewing of history.

Doing some bit ching now.

So I am listening to an episode from last night with some guy from Harvard. I now feel that Harvard is a substandard school. He is sitting there complaining that our kids are not engaged in society, that they will not grow up to be good for the economy. Hell, I think Harvard is NOT good for our economy. I am sorry, I cannot support a guy from a control-mongering college that thinks we are all puppets who will eventually add to THEIR bottom line, not the kids' bottom line. There is no reason for the poor kids to add to the pcokets of the rich kids, via Harvard-bred corporations. Selfishness comes from Harvard. Oh so sorry, he says our children are going to drain this county's economy. I think it Harveard that is draining our economy.

Why the hell should our children support an economy that steals from them? Why should they help the national and world banks that then rip them off? Poor harvard. They are losing their influence on our children. Poor babies. Harvard is losing it's ability to create and circulate the false memes they used to be able to do without much public resistance. I feel sosososo sorry for them.

I teach my son that he is NOT to make money for others, but to make money for himself and the people he loves, to add to the local community he lives in, to give to the people he personally sees need it. I am sorry to say that I don't give a damn about my child's influence on the less-than-hallowed Wall Street, a system that is criminal to the core of it's existance. I really cannot listen to anyone from Harvard, excepting E. Pagels, with any basic level of respect.

We have lots of farmers in Kansas growing corn! That is just stupid. We don't have the water for it. Now they want to build an aqueduct to W. kansas for those corn farmers who literally admit they make only several cents per bushel growing corn, which is really expensive to grow. I asked them why they are growing corn if it is draining the aquifer, if it is not a good cash crop. I told them some desk jockey at Harvard must have decided Kansas should grow corn, told it to some USDA official who then pushed it on the farmers. I blame Harvard for the situation for corn farmers. My dad was a Master farmer, on a farm that was triple or quadruple the size of most farmers near him. He never grew corn. He grew a lot of other crops, experimental crops sometimes, but never, ever corn, simply due to it's high costs and little reward. And really, corn is the most GMO-laden crop in the country. Why the hades grow it?

I blame Harvard. I will never vote for another person educated at harvard, local, state or national.

This guest's name is Robert D. Putnam. I will be doing just what he complains about and I will not do what he suggests. I simply do not trust Harvard.

Edited by regeneratia

I teach my son that he is NOT to make money for others, but to make money for himself and the people he loves, to add to the local community he lives in, to give to the people he personally sees need it. I am sorry to say that I don't give a damn about my child's influence on the less-than-hallowed Wall Street, a system that is criminal to the core of it's existance. I really cannot listen to anyone from Harvard, excepting E. Pagels, with any basic level of respect.

We have lots of farmers in Kansas growing corn! That is just stupid. We don't have the water for it. Now they want to build an aqueduct to W. kansas for those corn farmers who literally admit they make only several cents per bushel growing corn, which is really expensive to grow. I asked them why they are growing corn if it is draining the aquifer, if it is not a good cash crop. I told them some desk jockey at Harvard must have decided Kansas should grow corn, told it to some USDA official who then pushed it on the farmers. I blame Harvard for the situation for corn farmers. My dad was a Master farmer, on a farm that was triple or quadruple the size of most farmers near him. He never grew corn. He grew a lot of other crops, experimental crops sometimes, but never, ever corn, simply due to it's high costs and little reward. And really, corn is the most GMO-laden crop in the country. Why the hades grow it?

I blame Harvard. I will never vote for another person educated at harvard, local, state or national.

Am back fter tilling the garden because I want food that has some decent nutrition it is, as opposed to Ivy League educated farmers in California and Florida who turn a crop over in the same soil every 90 days. There crops might look good but they do not do what we all intend for them to do, that is to feed us quality nutrition.

I have amendemnts I want to make to the previos post:

I think today's children and young adults are engaging in a silent revolution, a revolution that doesn't support drug-money-laundering Wall Street and doesn't support an American economy that is totally run by bankers that are not even American. But you know, Putnam doesn't mention this or see this or acknowledge this. He just think WE, the listeners of C2C, will accept his new meme about our children and our young adults, that we will take on his agenda-laden attitude and try to motivate them to see it his way. Not gonna happen, dears. Our children and young adults are smart, smarter than the generations before them. They see how this country has been totally misled by people who have no concern for them or those they love whatsoever. They see that it is the dollar that is made by them but doesn't go in their pockets as a useless initiative.

Harvard, you are going down!!

Edited by regeneratia

Then along comes Marie D. Jones, and talks about mind control, which Harvard is so good at doing. It is so funny. The very complaint I had about Harvard's social engineering and mind control attempts, Marie D. Jones indirectly addresses.

Cost 2 cost is awesome

You're welcome.

I trashed the Glynis shows when I only listened to less than a fourth of it. Once she started talking about Putin, out she went, no longer on the machine. Don't need to hear more of her anymore. I am not Putin fan, but I don't tolerate demonizing him either. That woman has a HUGE ego.

I got a response from Harvard's Putman's aide, He is too busy to carry on two way communications, despite what he said in the show. No surprise there. He doesn't want us to protest his new meme. I am protesting anyway. He is full of agenda for our children. I don't think that agenda is in the best interest of our children. It is in the best interest of Harvard control.

Am I the only one who listens to C2Cam on a regular basis? If so, that is believable. My brother stopped listening to the podcasts as an insider. He is no longer an insider. He just don't feel a need for it these days. When mine lapses, I seriously doubt I renew.

Someone else speak up. I don't counter people unless they are rude to me. Everyone is entitiled to what they think and how they want to express themselves.

Edited by regeneratia

• 2 weeks later...

Cost 2 cost is awesome

I was thinking of asking you why you like C2C. Care to tell? Maybe if I saw this from another angle it might help.

I am finding a huge irritant factor involved with listening to C2C these days. Can't tell if I am just irritated with everything or C2C has changed, that George has changed. I do know that my brother didn't resubscribe to it in the last 6 months, and I am pretty sure now that I will not subscribe when renewal comes up. I want to see if I am happier without it.

I keep thinking that George is part of the disinformation campaign. He was in PR for the Navy, for gods' sake.

Also I find that he is doing more fear=mongering than ever before. Why is that? I won't tolerate it anymore. I have not listened to the last three days of C2C yet it sits there in iTunes, waiting. I start a show, where all I get at first is fear-mongering. I simply will not listen. I turn it off. His news reports are NOT a part of my world.

Edited by regeneratia

I have been listening to Susan Lindauer. Boy I sure wish I could get that to you. Saddam bent over backwards for the USA. Saddam wanted to retire, to turn Iraq into a democracy. Bush would have none of it. Bush and the CIA WANTED Iraq, to own it. Saddam offered to let the FBI counter-terrorism group into Iraq, offered TWICE, to assess the threat of terrorism by flying airplanes into the WTC. Bush knew. He knew exactly what was going to happen by at least MAY, 01. He would have none of it. Bush wanted 9-11 to happen. Bush wanted Iraq, the oil, the communications network and the control. Bush lied, people died.

You know, I am sitting here wondering if Bush wanted what Thatcher gave to BP. She helped BP buy an entire Middle East country.

I want to remind you that around 1999, asvI have said on this site before, I listened to Bush campaign on TV. He was ranting on Iraq during his campaign. I rememeber turning to my mom and saying, "If this guy gets into the Oval Office, there will be war. Those are war words, mom."

Edited by regeneratia

show just seems to be a plethora of speculation and book promoting with no substance.

Until you get to people like Lindauer, on the weekend.

Boy, John Curtis was so wrong. Where do they get these hype fellas?

I stopped listening to it, for the most part. Well, I don't listen to George Noory, even if the guests and/or subjects appeal to me when he hosts the show. Does anybody listen to it when he hosts it? If so, has he improved since the start of 2013?

After the last two nights on C2Cam,I know for certain now that they are a part of the repressive establishment. Again I state that George was a Navy PR person, let me emphasize Public Relations. Why on earth would anyone put 100% trust in him? Sure would like to know why. I certainly don't. Sometimes he is very dismissive of things that we really should know about.

Let's take that last two shows as an example. The CIA. REALLY? He wants the CIA represented here, wants to give them a voice? Whew! Do you really think they deserve a voice?

A CEO. WOW! Not the most favorite people in the world presently. I tend to support the cybercrime people against the CEO and big corporations, now that those corporations can donate to political campaigns and keep us from knowing what is in the secretive TPP trade pact. Sorry, george, you have turned against us. And there is so much gods dammed Christianity, itself corrupt from it's very organizational origins.

By the way, I didn't listen to the last two shows once the CIA guy said that the CIA gets a bad rap. Hades, the CIA deserves a bad rap. I have no interest in listening to a CEO boohoo about cybercrime, which is most likely well-deserved.

Think about it. He is now all over the world. C2C is way toooooooo big for my preferences and far less radical than it was. I contend that Noory is part of a repressive establishment.

Also, I paid to be an insider, I don't think I should have to listen to ads someone pushes on me. I am hearing ads in my podcasts, wasting my time. This is merely part of the reason why I do not pay for cable TV anymore. If I pay for cable, I should not have to put up with the neuro-manipulating ads. Meanwhile, one of Noory's too-frequent documentary-producing guests said that the average American has only a twenty minute attention span. That is such a HUGE lie. Now there is the concept of binge-watching, where people watch episode after episode without stop (Gods bless Netflix!)!!!! The greedy producer just needs to make an excuse for putting more ads on TV. Needs more ad money, so he turns around and blames his viewers that their attention span is so short. What a Cheney!!! Think badly of the people you are trying to entertain. Not a good practice for professional endurance.

George hypes things way too much. Says people are experts when I would question their credentials. He is so hyp-y!!

And you know what, there is no way to give feedback on this stuff on the C2C website page. It is a take-it-or-leave-it kind of thing. I am leaving it.

I will not renew the insider and I will no longer seek him on the radio, which destroys sleep, minimized REMS, and thus rationality.

You are dismissed, Noory. So so dismissed.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Which time? He might do a new podcast in 2015.

Ok this puzzles me? What's up with the George Noory hate? He's the only host the show has left that's any good. I LOVE GEORGE KNAPP! But Knapp is hardly ever on anymore. They have some new guy on the weekends who sucks almost as bad as ian punette did... and sometimes they have this woman host the show now on the weekends and she's absolutely the worst EVER!!!! Well idk, maybe she isn't as bad as Ian was, or maybe it's a tie... either way all of the guest/weekend hosts are horrible... George Noory is still good, but honestly they don't have very many good guests/shows anymore... Im a subscriber so I don't listen live like I used to, but on the rare occasion they have a good guest/topic I listen to the shows afterward on my phone.

*Ugh, I quoted the wrong post lmao!*

Edited by MasterFlint

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me too! I left coast when George stopped putting on EVP's. He really messed up the show that Art took so long to build. Miss Art Bell!!!

It seems George has a agenda about some thing. Some thing is not right about that show. Time to move on.

-Sunny.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Tonight guest host David Schrader(?) has ancient aliens debunked.

They should have more skeptic shows.

• Like 1

Ok this puzzles me? What's up with the George Noory hate? He's the only host the show has left that's any good. I LOVE GEORGE KNAPP! But Knapp is hardly ever on anymore. They have some new guy on the weekends who sucks almost as bad as ian punette did... and sometimes they have this woman host the show now on the weekends and she's absolutely the worst EVER!!!! Well idk, maybe she isn't as bad as Ian was, or maybe it's a tie... either way all of the guest/weekend hosts are horrible... George Noory is still good, but honestly they don't have very many good guests/shows anymore... Im a subscriber so I don't listen live like I used to, but on the rare occasion they have a good guest/topic I listen to the shows afterward on my phone.

*Ugh, I quoted the wrong post lmao!*

As heard around the water cooler:

When Art was around and George filled in. George didn't care for all the paranormal stuff. When Art left and George took over It went all to Clear Channel. George wanted to go to normal broadcasting radio. But, he would loose allot of listeners. So they kept most of C2C format and lost most of the REAL C2C hard line, Art Bell listeners.Now you have the watered down version of C2C. (In a nut shell.) Art Bell is the man! anyone else is the big FAKE!

-Sunny.

Can you get the pod cast for free anywhere? Id like to check out the show, but no way am I paying for it.

I used to listen to George Noory right around the time I joined this site. That was in 03 ... I probably haven't listened to him since 2009... Things just seemed to not be as unexplained as they used to be. However I loved open lines, which i believe he still does.... I just hate how it's on so damn late.

• Like 1