Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How's Coast To Coast?

No Censorship

Tonight guest host David Schrader(?) has ancient aliens debunked.

They should have more skeptic shows.

Dave Schrader also recently invited Chris White and William Birnes to debate the Ancient Alien Theory on Darkness Radio.

http://podbay.fm/show/294988529

Edited by EEHC

• 5 weeks later...

Been without C2C for 6 months now. Still do not want to resubscribe. Occasionally I try to stay awake for the live show, but there really isn't anything I want to stay awake for these days.

Happily without C2Cam.

• Like 1

Can you get the pod cast for free anywhere? Id like to check out the show, but no way am I paying for it.

youtube has some of them

• Like 1

Been without C2C for 6 months now. Still do not want to resubscribe. Occasionally I try to stay awake for the live show, but there really isn't anything I want to stay awake for these days.

Happily without C2Cam.

I can't and won't listen to George Noory. His comments are inane. His questions are inane. He ruins the show. I listen to the other hosts now and then, though. It depends on the guest. It depends on the subject. Some programs just don't appeal to me.

I still listen to MITD. Heather is better than her critics make her out to be. She's especially good for a newbie and a novice. I think that some people just like to complain. Some of them are still depressed and disappointed over Art's 42nd retirement. He claims that some stalker is after him. Maybe he's simply using that as an excuse to quit. It's been known to happen.

holy buckets... this thread is still going and ya'll are still b****ing about Noory?

He is deep in your brain pockets mates...

holy buckets... this thread is still going and ya'll are still b****ing about Noory?

He is deep in your brain pockets mates...

It's just one post. He's not even lint in my mental pocket.

• 2 weeks later...