Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
No Censorship

How's Coast To Coast?

257 posts in this topic

ellapenella

I suspend most times the need to determine whether I believe or disbelieve. Rather I listen to the content with the intent that the person is presenting it, try to determine if they are lying or not, and how this information literally makes my body feel while thinking about it. I love to think. And lots of even inaccurate information teaches me things that perhaps the guest didn't intend.

Yeah , I feel the same as you do about how I open myself to what is being presenting. I've learned though that , at times even the most unusual topics shared often hold validity of truth that at some point I became aware of.

I don't it's possible to explain the entire scope of inter dimensional realities and in that is why I've always enjoyed Coast to coast. I find it fascinating most of the time.

• Like 1

No Censorship

Yeah , I feel the same as you do about how I open myself to what is being presenting. I've learned though that , at times even the most unusual topics shared often hold validity of truth that at some point I became aware of.

I don't it's possible to explain the entire scope of inter dimensional realities and in that is why I've always enjoyed Coast to coast. I find it fascinating most of the time.

I enjoy the subject matter. I just think that the main host can't or won't do his job well. That's a summary of a summary of a summary. I could write a long post on things that bother me. It would be boring and repetitive, though. Most regular listeners would instantly recognize my pet peeves. They've been posted many times by many people for the past ten years. That aside, it's good that you have an extant sense of wonder.

• Like 1

Shego

Doesn't interest me as much as it use to. I don't like the topics nowadays and Noory annoys me. I remember I called in one time to tell a story and this guy seemed so uninterested in the conversation. I don't like him as a host.

Edited by Shego
  • Like 2

No Censorship

Doesn't interest me as much as it use to. I don't like the topics nowadays and Noory annoys me. I remember I called in one time to tell a story and this guy seemed so uninterested in the conversation. I don't like him as a host.

What? You don't want to hear alternative health infomercials on what once was an informative and intelligent paranormal talk show hosted by an engaged and entertaining man? I'm not surprised that Noory wasn't interested in your conversation. He's not even interested in his own guests' conversations.

• Like 2

NewAge1

I can't wait for Art Bell to go back on the air, according to artbell.com his return his planned for this summer with a new version of Dark Matter. He's gonna built his own studio and assume the cost. He found a producer and the show will be streamed live for free.

''As I mentioned a Producer is needed and it looks like we have found a really good one, Paul will also be able to assist.

[...]

''We will start building the Studio in March or so and as I have mentioned I will absorb the cost myself. This will be a labor of love because I do dearly love Talk Radio. There will only be enough content from anything else to give myself a short break every hour, or put another way, almost no commercials.''

Here's the full announcement: http://artbell.com/a...es-july-return/

Awesome!

Edited by samus
  • Like 1

mbrn30000

I can't wait for Art Bell to go back on the air, according to artbell.com his return his planned for this summer with a new version of Dark Matter. He's gonna built his own studio and assume the cost. He found a producer and the show will be streamed live for free.

''As I mentioned a Producer is needed and it looks like we have found a really good one, Paul will also be able to assist.

[...]

''We will start building the Studio in March or so and as I have mentioned I will absorb the cost myself. This will be a labor of love because I do dearly love Talk Radio. There will only be enough content from anything else to give myself a short break every hour, or put another way, almost no commercials.''

Awesome!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/art.bell.716?fref=nf yeah he has it on his facebook too.

• Like 1

regeneratia

I think the SETH SPEAKS (I have read it three times) pretty much gets me to the ideas that most other people are presenting on C2C. Also while they refuse to have Paul Levy as a guest, Levy goes a very long way in dealing the evil. C2C talks about evil a hades of a lot but provides no workable answers on how to get evil to lose it's strength on you, on me, on the culture, all of which Levy directly addresses. Also, Canon's THE CONVOLUTED UNIVERSE series also covers just about everything that people present on C2C, as far as the paranormal is concerned.

Just don't think I want to resubscribe anymore. My brother's sentiments are the same, him being the person who first got me started on C2C. After the subscription lapses, I think that I will just find other podcasts that address things that the old C2C did. Red Ice was good. The Higherside Chats are fun. And then there is youtube, which almost cannot be exhauted in it's content.

When George, who thinks of himself as enlightened, once said to bomb IS in a most adamant manner (I think IS is CIA and Saudi sponsored), that was it for me with regards to George. I don't think fighting evil with evil will do it. It let me know that this man has still some perfecting to do. I also have become rather suspicious that he is part of the mind-set control, perception control that is so pervasive in today's media.

I always question the voices that come to me from ex-military intelligence, and George is one of those people. I also question why is there so much concern about credibility, and the idea that the military experienced are more credible than the average Joe. Seems to me that the military people are far more experienced at obscuring the truth than those that live everyday lives. The every day person, IMHO, are far more credible than anyone that come from the military.

Excepting the military man that Linda M. Howe reported on C2C some time back, a man who saw UFOs in Iraq. I was there for his first, very spontaneous, reporting on his experience, where no one else knew what was coming from him, or even who he was. I was there. Heard his first reporting. He was real. He was hesitant to speak about it, and worried afterwards if he did the right thing by talking about it. I told him "There is no right or wrong. There are only different sets of consequences". I found him credible because I saw his face while he was speaking. I saw his worry that he spoke too much. I saw his concern about what would happen to him after he talked about the UFOs in Iraq. He didn't lie, ... no microexpressions of lying on his face.

But of all other ex-military reporting, I seriously take with a grain of salt.

If the guests are ex-military, opposite to most other people and particularly opposite to the media people like George and Jim Harrold, I immediately put my guard up for ex-military people, because the military has a LONG practice of lying, and thinks nothing of it.

You are the person with the thread "What touches your soul?" I remember you. You are most generous and kind in your posts.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

regeneratia

I'm cool with all kinds of religious shows. Ian was a great host for those kinds of subjects. He could handle a program that explains how Shia and Sunni factions differ within Islam, for instance. He could present the facts in a dispassionate manner without linking the information to terrorism. I like shows on religious cults too, as long as they're accurate and objective. What I don't like is presenting general shows through a philosophical lens that interprets the show (ESP, UFOs, ghosts, whatever) in a way that exactly fits the biases of the guest, to the absolute exclusion of different points of view. It's fine if they do a rare show on "demonic EBEs", but don't advertise it as a general UFO show. That's false advertising.

You know, I do have some worry that I have become intolerate of Christianity. But so much of what Christianity is is fiction and hype. I don't even know if Jesus was just one person. I don't know that Jesus died on a cross. I don't know if he even existed. Nothing is as it seems and it is far more seldom as we are told.

regeneratia

I enjoy the subject matter. I just think that the main host can't or won't do his job well. That's a summary of a summary of a summary. I could write a long post on things that bother me. It would be boring and repetitive, though. Most regular listeners would instantly recognize my pet peeves. They've been posted many times by many people for the past ten years. That aside, it's good that you have an extant sense of wonder.

I think C2C's weekday main purpose is to sell someone else's books. I am more likely to buy books that have been on Red Ice or the Hillary Raimo show, or higherside chats.

• Like 1

regeneratia

What also p-ed my off on C2C is when George cut off a Kansas City woman who talked about organite. I wanted to hear what she had to say. My biggest organite piece sets off voltage meters, so obviously it is generating something interesting. Don't know if they work or not. Wanted that woman to keep talking.

Edited by regeneratia

No Censorship

[...]

Awesome!

I hope and pray that Art Bell's return is a huge success! He's the Babe Ruth of paranormal talk show hosts. I think that he still should consider regular radio, like Cumulus, as another vehicle to grow the size of his audience. He needs to cover *all* available outlets.

No Censorship

I think C2C's weekday main purpose is to sell someone else's books. I am more likely to buy books that have been on Red Ice or the Hillary Raimo show, or higherside chats.

You'll love tonight's split show on heath & healing and prayer & finance. Yep, Art Bell can't return soon enough. Not only has Noory destroyed the house that Art built. He alienated the few remaining listeners with shows like this.

regeneratia

You'll love tonight's split show on heath & healing and prayer & finance. Yep, Art Bell can't return soon enough. Not only has Noory destroyed the house that Art built. He alienated the few remaining listeners with shows like this.

I seriously tried not to download it. But it happened anyway. I didn't listen to it. If I do listen to it, it will be months down the road. I turned to aeonbytes and red ice today, where C2C would have been part of my day.

• Like 1

No Censorship

I seriously tried not to download it. But it happened anyway. I didn't listen to it. If I do listen to it, it will be months down the road. I turned to aeonbytes and red ice today, where C2C would have been part of my day.

I caught two Noory-hosted shows in two years and both were on You Tube. I heard snippets of some of his programs, but that's about it.

regeneratia

I caught two Noory-hosted shows in two years and both were on You Tube. I heard snippets of some of his programs, but that's about it.

He spread himself way, way too thin and it is playing out in the shows. Sometimes he has a good heart, but I think that heart is more cerebral than chest-chakra-related. But hey, he is a Gemini. If you look at his photo, you are able to see the whites under his Irises, which tells me that there is a serious undercurrent of emotions that he very, very seldom lets out, where those emotions will just sit and cook until they come uncontrollably and surprisingly to the surface (Thanks, Jung).

He is a nice guy, what he lets you see.

BTW, I do pray. Fell asleep last night praying and wrapping myself up with the bliss that deep spiritual searches can bring. Then I had to wake up again, and into the out-of-control chaotic life, which we all suffer from.. Tonight, more prayer, more bliss. If I could just STAY permanently in that state. In the summer, I can get there and stay there more readily, when not having to deal with the wickedness of USA public school system and it's massive wicked imposition on the personal bliss of not only myself, but my child as well, a public school system that doesn't grade on what the child knows and learned but only on how well they have learned to "play the game".

Edited by regeneratia

regeneratia

NOw this last one ws a good one. I didn't listen to Rosemary but I did listen to the other three hours. He, the guest, didn't report anything that I didn't already believe. But what a great show.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

No Censorship

NOw this last one ws a good one. I didn't listen to Rosemary but I did listen to the other three hours. He, the guest, didn't report anything that I didn't already believe. But what a great show.

That's what I read somewhere. I'm tempted to check it out.

regeneratia

That's what I read somewhere. I'm tempted to check it out.

Oh, DO! It was a rockin' one.

• Like 1

regeneratia

Mark Frost was enjoyable. Don't know if his seth is the same seth I so admire. But I am sure there i still worthwhile information in his books.

Zaphod222

Where do you guys listen to the show? Way back then, I used to hear it via "Shoutcast", but that does not work any more.

Anyway, like others I am not really interested if Art is not hosting the show. All the replacement hosts I have heard were disappointing. And Noory sounds like an Alex Jones clone... annoying.

• Like 1

No Censorship

Mark Frost was enjoyable. Don't know if his seth is the same seth I so admire. But I am sure there i still worthwhile information in his books.

I wanted to hear something more current, like the Travis Walton case. I kid. :)

No Censorship

Where do you guys listen to the show? Way back then, I used to hear it via "Shoutcast", but that does not work any more.

Anyway, like others I am not really interested if Art is not hosting the show. All the replacement hosts I have heard were disappointing. And Noory sounds like an Alex Jones clone... annoying.

Alex Jones has a pulse. Love him or hate him, he's animated and engaged, and he might even hawk more "health pills".

You can catch some Coasts on You Tube, and I think that there are torrent sites that stream the show, as well as live online streaming from varied stations across the country. I listen to it on my Bose when there are guest hosts.

• Like 1

ellapenella

I think the SETH SPEAKS (I have read it three times) pretty much gets me to the ideas that most other people are presenting on C2C. Also while they refuse to have Paul Levy as a guest, Levy goes a very long way in dealing the evil. C2C talks about evil a hades of a lot but provides no workable answers on how to get evil to lose it's strength on you, on me, on the culture, all of which Levy directly addresses. Also, Canon's THE CONVOLUTED UNIVERSE series also covers just about everything that people present on C2C, as far as the paranormal is concerned.

Just don't think I want to resubscribe anymore. My brother's sentiments are the same, him being the person who first got me started on C2C. After the subscription lapses, I think that I will just find other podcasts that address things that the old C2C did. Red Ice was good. The Higherside Chats are fun. And then there is youtube, which almost cannot be exhauted in it's content.

When George, who thinks of himself as enlightened, once said to bomb IS in a most adamant manner (I think IS is CIA and Saudi sponsored), that was it for me with regards to George. I don't think fighting evil with evil will do it. It let me know that this man has still some perfecting to do. I also have become rather suspicious that he is part of the mind-set control, perception control that is so pervasive in today's media.

I always question the voices that come to me from ex-military intelligence, and George is one of those people. I also question why is there so much concern about credibility, and the idea that the military experienced are more credible than the average Joe. Seems to me that the military people are far more experienced at obscuring the truth than those that live everyday lives. The every day person, IMHO, are far more credible than anyone that come from the military.

Excepting the military man that Linda M. Howe reported on C2C some time back, a man who saw UFOs in Iraq. I was there for his first, very spontaneous, reporting on his experience, where no one else knew what was coming from him, or even who he was. I was there. Heard his first reporting. He was real. He was hesitant to speak about it, and worried afterwards if he did the right thing by talking about it. I told him "There is no right or wrong. There are only different sets of consequences". I found him credible because I saw his face while he was speaking. I saw his worry that he spoke too much. I saw his concern about what would happen to him after he talked about the UFOs in Iraq. He didn't lie, ... no microexpressions of lying on his face.

But of all other ex-military reporting, I seriously take with a grain of salt.

If the guests are ex-military, opposite to most other people and particularly opposite to the media people like George and Jim Harrold, I immediately put my guard up for ex-military people, because the military has a LONG practice of lying, and thinks nothing of it.

You are the person with the thread "What touches your soul?" I remember you. You are most generous and kind in your posts.

Hi Regenerati ,

I heard of Seth Speaks. I don't know about it so much . I'll play it on youtube. I just looked and I see it's there , which is convient. I was wondering , the military man that you talked of , who seen the UFO in Iraq , is that the same military men that found it in a cave like place ? I wonder about that sometimes. There's nothing more said about those men since . I wondered if that was real or not. If it was a hoax or not. I actaully heard of it on C2C a couple of years ago.

I see where you shared about Military personal and mind control . I do recognize that those tactics , and that they are used in society . I can connect the dots of the system . I think most people are not aware of it. I would say yes ,there are cointel agents that exist . There's a few i suspect that are . Though , often times they are telling the truth , only they way it is presented , spoken about , is the tricky clever part of the game, they play on the minds, of unsuspecting people listening to them .

It's almost as if , if they tell you this or that is about to happen. You know it's been planned to happen. Usually. And this is why I don't really see the 9/11 event as i once thought of it. i used to think that it was an inside act, deliberate . But , I think not . I think it was in the target for a long time and the reason why it happened was because of the friendship between the saudi royals and us. I thinkn it's more of an embassement issue than an inside job. Although , I suspect that we went into Iraq because Saddam was up to to head in a mess of his own dirty deeds .

I think it is pretty sad if the former administration was honest and yet the country was seeing it as something other while the war was ongoing. I think that war became unsettleing to us all. I think it layed heavy on his conscience. I don't think he's a bad man like I once thought. But yeah , there are cointel agents in our country. And yeah , they're usually CIA retired Military that became CIA . I think that there's this one guy who i suspect is the newest on scene , i don't know much about him , his name is Adam Kekesh. But from what i've seen of him on youtube, i totally suspect that he's an agent.

You're a kind person yourself, you have a beautiful soul..and loving heart...you care .

regeneratia

Hi Regenerati ,

I heard of Seth Speaks. I don't know about it so much . I'll play it on youtube. I just looked and I see it's there , which is convient. I was wondering , the military man that you talked of , who seen the UFO in Iraq , is that the same military men that found it in a cave like place ? I wonder about that sometimes. There's nothing more said about those men since . I wondered if that was real or not. If it was a hoax or not. I actaully heard of it on C2C a couple of years ago.

I see where you shared about Military personal and mind control . I do recognize that those tactics , and that they are used in society . I can connect the dots of the system . I think most people are not aware of it. I would say yes ,there are cointel agents that exist . There's a few i suspect that are . Though , often times they are telling the truth , only they way it is presented , spoken about , is the tricky clever part of the game, they play on the minds, of unsuspecting people listening to them .

It's almost as if , if they tell you this or that is about to happen. You know it's been planned to happen. Usually. And this is why I don't really see the 9/11 event as i once thought of it. i used to think that it was an inside act, deliberate . But , I think not . I think it was in the target for a long time and the reason why it happened was because of the friendship between the saudi royals and us. I thinkn it's more of an embassement issue than an inside job. Although , I suspect that we went into Iraq because Saddam was up to to head in a mess of his own dirty deeds .

I think it is pretty sad if the former administration was honest and yet the country was seeing it as something other while the war was ongoing. I think that war became unsettleing to us all. I think it layed heavy on his conscience. I don't think he's a bad man like I once thought. But yeah , there are cointel agents in our country. And yeah , they're usually CIA retired Military that became CIA . I think that there's this one guy who i suspect is the newest on scene , i don't know much about him , his name is Adam Kekesh. But from what i've seen of him on youtube, i totally suspect that he's an agent.

You're a kind person yourself, you have a beautiful soul..and loving heart...you care .

No, he had a battaliasn moving from somewhere to somewhere when they came across it, ... In Iraq. He waited years to report it, having made a pact with his fellow "travellers" not to speak of it at a military level. I saw his face following his telling of it. I saw his worry. I saw this trepidation. I saw no microexpressions of telling a lie. I saw worry, not because he saw something, but that he talked about it. I was there. I assessed the situation and came away with conclusions no one else directed for me. I was there, in person, to assess for myself. He was not lying. On that day, neither was Salas.

Yeah, you mention one of the reasons why I always challenge the military witness. Mind-Control is a big thing, even in the society we live in. It is far more likely to be used within the military. I don't find military associations good for credibility. It is just a meme that I refuse to accept, the meme that says that the military participants are more credible than the rest of us, once I personally experienced military associates and after decades of watching them behave in far less than honorable manners (after a helicopter flies presently above, what is up? I always say prayers in case it is a medical issue). Jim Harold always thinks the military people have more credibility than any other witness. However I think the exact opposite. I just cannot accept the meme he does.

I have the day off, cooler than yesterday, to being outside is not pleasurable as yesterday. But anyway, I listened to the first part of last night's podcast. It talked about a girl who thought she was dead. Made me think of working on a psych unit (not in nursing school, but as a job) one day. I didn't normally work there but they needed help and I was willing to give it a go. I don't like sitting around the nurses' station so I sat with the patients. A girl almost immediately leaned over to me and said, "Sometimes I have to cut myself to make sure I am still alive." I wasn't expecting that. LOL. This is before self-mutilation was more socially-acceptable. She showed me the marks on her arm. I said to her, "Wow, you make me want to figure out what it is that makes me feel alive." I sat and thought for a while, and she waited. Then I said, "LOVE. Loving someone one else, whether they deserve that love or not, is what makes me feel alive. Being loved by someone, whether I deserve it or not, makes me feel alive." I don't remember much of the conversation after that. But we were confortable with each other and she knew she could trust me.

9-11 was a indeed a target for a long time. It had asbestos in it, and the clean up would have probably cost far greater than the worth of the building. It was indeed a target. Whose target is the biggest question?

I always love seeing you. You and your icon delight me everytime I see you. If you want to be on the friends list, or to have me on yours, I would be willing. I keep my friends hidden on the profile because I do a lot of independent thinking that I don't want to have associated with my beloved friends.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

mbrn30000

alex jones should be drug tested. here is a link to old coast to coast replays http://www.u7radio.org/ sometimes they play sirius replays. btw art just announced he is not coming back soon, due to no money for bumper music - https://www.facebook...ell.716?fref=nf i also sometimes use youtube. if you want a good ghost to ghost substitution try www.realghoststoriesonline.com you can stream free from youtube or itunes. its ok. sometimes it has callers who ramble. its not live calls but its a fair replacement. all podcast in about hour long segments. they want people to donate but i have not yet.

Edited by mbrn30000
  • Like 1