Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs shadowing jet above Australia

Sweetpumper

Here you go. Have fun with this one.

UFOs shadowing a Virgin jet above Australia

• Photographer snaps UFOs flying over Bondi while taking photos of a storm
  • Dan Toomey said they were not visible to the naked eye but on a computer
  • He saw one saucer-like and cigar-shaped object hovering next to a plane
  • Photos were taken in 2009 but Toomey has only just released them

http://www.dailymail...nger-plane.html

• Like 1

We all know the answer to that know don't we?

Anti-gravity propulsion!!! :clap:

• Like 4

Anti-gravity propulsion!!! :clap:

I like a man who knows his onions.

• Like 1

Interesting.

Could one of them be a shadow of the plane cast on the cloud? But the other ... there's no chance for it to be another plane as we keep our flight paths relatively clear of other planes.

I also wonder if anyone on the plane saw the other craft.

I've studied photography, so..

The Shadow refrence: No, for a shodow to be cast, you need Light to be reflected from a solid mass. Where that mass is broken the Light can and will bounce obscuring the shadow cast.. Tree folige is a good exsample.

And the light is behind the plane. Again the Shadow wouldnt be seen. And the its to clear.. For this image to produce, the light source would need to be much greater then what is seen.

Saying that, The second object is covered in cloud. The object is hasy because the Light reflecting from it too, is being scattered and filtered from cloud. Much like we see in Fog.

The first object, is a great deal farther away from the Jet. Tho, I question, you'd get that much clarity from a 35mm lense with out more detail from the Jet.. Like, I'd expect to see the Logo on the Tail? The farthest Engine is shadow (expected) yet the Nearest engine is clearly reflecting colour. PS perhaps? But why go to the trouble? Hmmm

• Like 1

There is an "answer" that has no factual basis was invented to explain away the embarrassing fact of how crap most UFO photographs are and you keep repeating it as established fact that you have never actually convincingly argued with any sort of facts or evidence.

Nobody "knows" that answer to be true. You just keep parroting the same dumb story as the true believer you are.

You have yet to establish the existence of the anti-gravity drives, that they have such an effect upon photos and that the banal blobs and blurs that appear in said photos are anything other than the bugs and birds that are known to appear in photographs.

Keep repeating it zoser and someone might actually believe it, but not anyone with a remotely functional sense of critical thinking.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 2

Here you go. Have fun with this one.

UFOs shadowing a Virgin jet above Australia

From the current thread about twin UFOs over New Zealand:

They're not aliens in space ships. Jesus, people, do you not have anything more worthy to argue about?

Do you?

Edited by JesseCuster

From the current thread about twin UFOs over New Zealand:

Do you?

I'm not arguing.

• Like 2

Its that Element 115 funk around it ! The B.L. stuff again ! :tu:

Not to be compared to B.S. stuff !

• Like 1

There is an "answer" that has no factual basis was invented to explain away the embarrassing fact of how crap most UFO photographs are and you keep repeating it as established fact that you have never actually convincingly argued with any sort of facts or evidence.

Nobody "knows" that answer to be true. You just keep parroting the same dumb story as the true believer you are.

You have yet to establish the existence of the anti-gravity drives, that they have such an effect upon photos and that the banal blobs and blurs that appear in said photos are anything other than the bugs and birds that are known to appear in photographs.

Keep repeating it zoser and someone might actually believe it, but not anyone with a remotely functional sense of critical thinking.

Don't you believe the idea that the anti-gravity technology is the reason why most UFO's are blurry? What's your reasoning?

Edited by zoser

Don't you believe the idea that the anti-gravity technology is the reason why most UFO's are blurry? What's your reasoning?

It's easier to fake a blurry photo of a balloon then a clear one?

This, incidentally, isn't a photo of a balloon. It's genuinely requiring an explanation.

Wouldn't the visual effect more likely be an anti-gravitational lens?

Edited by Mangoze
  • Like 1

Don't you believe the idea that the anti-gravity technology is the reason why most UFO's are blurry?

OK a switch to 'most ufo's' now is it, covering yourself from all angles eh? Explain the following image? Why are some planes indistinct and blurry? We KNOW WW2 planes had no anti-gravity, so...explain it? Why are some indistinct and blurry? Maybe the penny will drop...

carrier-planes-lots.jpg

Edited by seeder

Wouldn't the visual effect more likely be an anti-gravitational lens?

Explain.......?

OK a switch to 'most ufo's' now is it, covering yourself from all angles eh? Explain the following image? Why are some planes indistinct and blurry? We KNOW WW2 planes had no anti-gravity, so...explain it? Why are some indistinct and blurry? Maybe the penny will drop...

Easy.

1) Most of the planes are actually not blurry.

2) Some blurriness could be explained by shutter speed. Nowadays with fast speeds that is less likely. The Oregon UFO for example was taken at very fast speeds yet still blurry.

I like a man who knows his onions.

Pity you guys are short on physics........

But yes, as far as UFO's go, you seem to be an expert on vegetables.

• Like 4

Considering the way that simulated anti gravity can be achieved according to the best mids today - why would anti gravity blur things? We have idea how it works, but the blurring is just made up crap by you to shoehorn more lights in the sky into ET folders for personal validation.

Anti Gravity can be achieved by ion Lift and propelled by monopole magnets - how does that create blurring?

You cannot answer because you are speaking from out your backside. Again.

• Like 4

Interesting what one blogger asks:

Why is the jet plane very clear and the UFO's fuzzy?

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz32Z5FcGRP

That is a good question. I would guess the camera was focused on the plane making the crud on the window (later mistaken for UFOs) appear out of focus.

Edited by sinewave

I find this picture to be nothing more than a waste of time. The objects, not the Virgin Blue jet, are only UFO's by strict definition as they are unidentified, flying, and objects. However, that just raises the question of what kind of bird, meteor, falling space junk, etc. it could be...not that the objects are alien spacecraft blurred due to their technologically advanced propulsion system.

Disappointed. :no:

Zoser, as we all know when you are presented with a very logical question, and answer you avoid it. But I will waste my time again.

First you say " most ".....So, some do not use it, and others do.? ( talking the same speed for all )

And, what has been presented to you and you ignore.

There are a ton of reports from " eye witnesses " that give great detail on " UFO's ". Not blurry, but clear details. From the same scenario a camera would catch a " blurry " object with your theory.

Anything a human eye ( the brain really makes the picture, the eyes send the information ) would see ( except lies, imagination ) a camera would see the same way. Your theory is out the window with this. Unless the people flying these things turn off and on their anti gravity to let people without cameras get a good view.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 3

Considering the way that simulated anti gravity can be achieved according to the best mids today - why would anti gravity blur things? We have idea how it works, but the blurring is just made up crap by you to shoehorn more lights in the sky into ET folders for personal validation.

Anti Gravity can be achieved by ion Lift and propelled by monopole magnets - how does that create blurring?

You cannot answer because you are speaking from out your backside. Again.

Well you see Psyche, when the gravity A wave is created by element 115, the frequency is so high that light bends rapidly in alternating directions around the craft causing a shimmering effect. Damn, I almost made it to the end of the sentence before laughing out loud.

Fascinating and still unexplained..

That implies there is something there worthy of an explanation. Could be as simple has crud on the window.

• Like 2

Well you see Psyche, when the gravity A wave is created by element 115, the frequency is so high that light bends rapidly in alternating directions around the craft causing a shimmering effect. Damn, I almost made it to the end of the sentence before laughing out loud.

:w00t:

Well, you did better than I did mate!! :D :D

• Like 1

Fascinating and still unexplained..

You seem easily fascinated.

This you mean?

article-2637036-1E1FF6FD00000578-192_634x419.jpg

It is a mystery insofar as we are not sure what the camera photographed - dirt on the lens or a bug flying past as it looks like a Roswell Rod too, maybe a very small insect flew past the lens as he took the picture. It's a tiny blurry line, how people equate that with UFO is beyond me. Its more of a photographic anomaly, not a physical distinct craft. The Photographer did not see it when he took the pic, so quite possibly a Roswell Rod aka insect.