Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Terrorism behind the scenario.

jeem

I belabour my government three times before breakfast. But not about Afghanistan. "And Then" sums up much of my thinking when he said....

Well of course he did. Have you two ever had a disagreement about anything? Where is that at? I'd sure love to review it. If not, you two will have to work on that....

What do you belabour your government three times before breakfast for? I don't even know what that means, so how do you do that exactly? What are your problems with your government?

Well of course he did. Have you two ever had a disagreement about anything? Where is that at? I'd sure love to review it. If not, you two will have to work on that....

What do you belabour your government three times before breakfast for? I don't even know what that means, so how do you do that exactly? What are your problems with your government?

Blimey Yamato.... what are my problems with the UK Government ?

How long have you GOT ?

How much disk space does this server have ?

• Like 1

Blimey Yamato.... what are my problems with the UK Government ?

How long have you GOT ?

How much disk space does this server have ?

Just answer my questions alright? I'm regarded as an Anarchist in the minds of some people on this board and even I can create a one paragraph summary of the problems.

So AGAIN, What do you belabour your government three times before breakfast for? I don't even know what that means, so how do you do that exactly? What are your problems with your government?

Just answer my questions alright?

Mental note: must get Yamato switched to decaffeinated coffee....

I'm regarded as an Anarchist in the minds of some people on this board and even I can create a one paragraph summary of the problems.

So AGAIN, What do you belabour your government three times before breakfast for? I don't even know what that means, so how do you do that exactly? What are your problems with your government?

Firstly: the expression "three times before breakfast" is a UK colloquilism that means "I do this a lot" or "I am very committed to this".

Secondly: well, I guess the "root of all evil" for me is the hidden agenda of the "big three" UK political parties to the Federal States of Europe project. This was presented to the British public as being a sort of "Economic Co-operation treaty" back in the 1970's. Even the prime-minister of the time has since admitted that they knew this was a lie even then, and perpetuated that lie to the public.

It is - of course - a project for political union, very much in the model of the US Federal Government and the various States, but lacking the US's constitutional protections.

Since the Treaty of Rome, the UK has - in practice - signed away huge swathes of executive power to the European Commission. Something like 60% of the legislation passed since the 1970's is actually sourced from Europe, including control of our borders, elements of our jurisprudence system, and large elements of social law. This has caused significant distortions in the relevance and appropriateness of our legislation to the UK's National Interests. One size does NOT fit all.

It would take some time to break it all down, and give you specific examples, but that - in a nutshell - is why I berate our government. (Perhaps it might be more accurate to say that I berate our "political establishment", or "political class", as all three of the major parties support the project - though they will not admit to doing so per se.).

Mental note: must get Yamato switched to decaffeinated coffee....

Firstly: the expression "three times before breakfast" is a UK colloquilism that means "I do this a lot" or "I am very committed to this".

Secondly: well, I guess the "root of all evil" for me is the hidden agenda of the "big three" UK political parties to the Federal States of Europe project. This was presented to the British public as being a sort of "Economic Co-operation treaty" back in the 1970's. Even the prime-minister of the time has since admitted that they knew this was a lie even then, and perpetuated that lie to the public.

It is - of course - a project for political union, very much in the model of the US Federal Government and the various States, but lacking the US's constitutional protections.

Since the Treaty of Rome, the UK has - in practice - signed away huge swathes of executive power to the European Commission. Something like 60% of the legislation passed since the 1970's is actually sourced from Europe, including control of our borders, elements of our jurisprudence system, and large elements of social law. This has caused significant distortions in the relevance and appropriateness of our legislation to the UK's National Interests. One size does NOT fit all.

It would take some time to break it all down, and give you specific examples, but that - in a nutshell - is why I berate our government. (Perhaps it might be more accurate to say that I berate our "political establishment", or "political class", as all three of the major parties support the project - though they will not admit to doing so per se.).

That sounds reasonable enough. Although it's only one issue, you're not happy about foreign influence on your country.

So why would you ever doubt that other people in the world, whose problems are FAR WORSE than yours, to want the exact same thing that you do?

That sounds reasonable enough. Although it's only one issue, you're not happy about foreign influence on your country.

Weeell.... no, it's more than that. It's in two parts: firstly the distortions in our legislative program resulting from European Directives, and secondly is the underhand way that this is being presented to the British People. The aim is to have full political union in a Federal States of Europe, but no politician has the gumption to own up and SAY this.

So why would you ever doubt that other people in the world, whose problems are FAR WORSE than yours, to want the exact same thing that you do?

I don't doubt it for a minute.

Weeell.... no, it's more than that. It's in two parts: firstly the distortions in our legislative program resulting from European Directives, and secondly is the underhand way that this is being presented to the British People. The aim is to have full political union in a Federal States of Europe, but no politician has the gumption to own up and SAY this.

I don't doubt it for a minute.

If you didn't doubt it for a minute, how about one mention of that along with the 1000 references to Islam/Muslims you keep cooking up as the problem?

So in addition to not wanting foreign influences gaining control of your country, you've added that you're also angry that your politicians lie.

So why would you ever doubt that other politicians in the world, whose policies are far more brutal than yours, would lie too? Is there anything that's been said by the Israeli government that you don't believe?

Edited by Yamato
  • Like 1