Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Bigfoot' filmed in Norwegian meadow

UM-Bot

I can tell you what they don't look like.

They don't look like what's in that video.

No, they don't look like what is in the video, but it is a known animal. It's easy to see how it could be mistaken for bigfoot when the video is shot from that angle, though.

Here's a better picture of the animal in question:

blue-whale_wide-8974de46fc998ceef86a2fb09316db1e990e7306-s6-c30.jpg

I'm just amazed that this animal is always mistaken for some sort of cryptid.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 2

I always love how in these videos you can hear the birds yet no shock from the person filming. If you're going to at least "try" to pass off a video as real than try to act the part a little bit.

Amazing. And the big foot was not aware by the human photographing his ass a few meters behind.

The thought occurs that its not really bigfoot.

It's not. If it's in Norway then it is a Troll.

2vrzjtz.jpg

Don't mix and match folklore otherwise the [insert local version of Bogeyman here] will get you...

What is wrong with me? I know it is going to be fake and yet I watch it anyway!

Welcome to the world of Cryptozoology...

Edited by Night Walker
  • Like 1

Trolls are awesome cryptids, imo! I mean, look at that thing... to heck with Nessie and Biff and the rest of the bunch

Welcome to the world of Cryptozoology...

I've been here a while, just annoyed with myself that I always look and know it will be a guy in a suit or a shakey or blurry video. (Some are pretty funny though)

Try not to be annoyed - its really not very different to the wonderment created in young children by enacting Santa Claus folklore (just for an older audience)...

Check out the following article written in 1897 & substitute "Santa Claus" with your cryptid of choice:

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus

Edited by Night Walker

Oh dear. That was really .... really bad. *sigh*

I wonder if Bigfoot cleaned his bum with leaves or he just walked away.

Can just imagine the chap with the camera shouting "action"

Oh my god....I consider myself to be an open minded observer, but this is just silly lol

I am a Bigfoot believer but this one is ridiculous you can obviously tell its a man in a suit.

Again I have to explain things. Some bloke decides he wants to film aimlessly absolutely nothing on the side of a small hill. Then at the precise location where his camera is aimed, he captures Bigfoot on video perfectly! Clearly bored, Bigfoot then slowly walks away.

So what's not credible about that? Other than everything!

Again I have to explain things. Some bloke decides he wants to film aimlessly absolutely nothing on the side of a small hill. Then at the precise location where his camera is aimed, he captures Bigfoot on video perfectly! Clearly bored, Bigfoot then slowly walks away.

So what's not credible about that? Other than everything!

Bigfoot likes to do that, He likes to photobomb boring aimless videos of nature.

• Like 1

I saved the link!

That way there, if anyone ever asks me what *the* worst BF footage I ever saw, - presto, here ya go!

So the person just happened to be shooting video in a meadow with the camera pointed exactly at the spot where and when Mr. Biff stood up. That's amazing. What are the chances?

What is the motivation to fake things like this? I never really understood why people fake this stuff.

I think it is fake too.

What is the motivation to fake things like this? I never really understood why people fake this stuff.

I think it is fake too.

If the responses Penn & Teller received about their fake Biff video are any indication, fame and money would be the motivators. Before reveling the truth, their made up person who posted the video was offered paid appearances on TV shows and 6 figure offers were discussed for the original tape. They used a REALLY bad gorilla suit and "experts" still thought it was real.

• Like 1