Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why UFO's Wont Be Acknowledged.

There are a number of reasons why the various Governments, military and their agencies around the world will not admit to the existence of what are popularly called - UFO's.

If you ignore the obvious reason that will be given by the sceptics - that UFO's do not exist - you may find the following interesting.

Author~ Damian Steele~

* A friend sent me this article last evening. Apologies ahead... if it has already been submitted to UM.

Edited from Daniel to "Damian" - thanks for the spell check seeder.

http://www.ctlsoftwa...o.uk/acknow.htm

Edited by Astra00
  • Like 1

From OP link:

Can you see all the Governments agreeing to anything all at the same time?

This why I generally dismiss alien/UFO belief. Because in order for the Truth to remain hidden so very many people would all have to agree to keep it secret. And you just know that there are leaders like Kim Jong Un, who would announce such knowledge within 15 minutes of knowing it.

• Like 7

From OP link:

This why I generally dismiss alien/UFO belief. Because in order for the Truth to remain hidden so very many people would all have to agree to keep it secret. And you just know that there are leaders like Kim Jong Un, who would announce such knowledge within 15 minutes of knowing it.

Yeah. This is one of the most implausible cover ups in history. It's the same as if the moon landing were hoaxed. Too many people would be involved for way too long for no evidence to come out.

If advanced alien life had come to earth, the entire planet would know within days.

• Like 2

I thought Britain opened all there books on UFOs to the public, and its not that people haven't come out its just that when they do come out with statements there immediately dismissed as liars

• Like 3

There are a number of reasons why the various Governments, military and their agencies around the world will not admit to the existence of what are popularly called - UFO's.

If you ignore the obvious reason that will be given by the sceptics - that UFO's do not exist - you may find the following interesting.

Author~ Daniel Steele~

* A friend sent me this article last evening. Apologies ahead... if it has already been submitted to UM.

That would be Damian Steele, not Daniel, according to the website. Its not a very good link really, who the heck is Damian anyway? And I think you'll find skeptics DO acknowledge UFO's, blimey even Ive seen a couple of odd things in the skies.. but I draw the line at them being ET craft..

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

There are plenty of unidentified objects in the sky. The problem is when people go from unidentified to saying "therefor it's aliens."

• Like 3

That would be Damian Steele, not Daniel, according to the website. Its not a very good link really, who the heck is Damian anyway? And I think you'll find skeptics DO acknowledge UFO's, blimey even Ive seen a couple of odd things in the skies.. but I draw the line at them being ET craft..

And has anyone made a reference to you as being a "hard lined sceptic" seeder? If the link is not to your liking, that's cool.....no sleep being lost here :)

Aww, you should share your experiences about a couple of the odd things in the sky that you have seen.

I'm sure that many would be interested :-*

I thought Britain opened all there books on UFOs to the public, and its not that people haven't come out its just that when they do come out with statements there immediately dismissed as liars

Pretty much every country has - the US has not released 100% of it's files is my understanding. But what it has released is not good enough for UFOlogy.

Interestingly enough, the one source I would trust - WIKILEAKS - says the Government know nothing. They say the only Aliens concern the Government has is the rise of UFO religions like Raelians, which uses a prostitution ring to fund it's cult.

And has anyone made a reference to you as being a "hard lined sceptic" seeder?

:st

• Like 1

To add to the religious point, Mormonism has the idea that the faithful get their own planet to reign as god, as did Jesus.

Pretty much every country has - the US has not released 100% of it's files is my understanding. But what it has released is not good enough for UFOlogy.

Interestingly enough, the one source I would trust - WIKILEAKS - says the Government know nothing. They say the only Aliens concern the Government has is the rise of UFO religions like Raelians, which uses a prostitution ring to fund it's cult.

If I remember, most of them had reasonable explanations, with others that were left with "we don't know what it was."
  • Like 1

To add to the religious point, Mormonism has the idea that the faithful get their own planet to reign as god, as did Jesus.

Buddha mentioned them too :tu: The thot plickens!

If I remember, most of them had reasonable explanations, with others that were left with "we don't know what it was."

You're not thinking of Blue Book are you? The unsealed alien government files opened up deep secrets of detailed written depictions of entities that have visited this planet - like this:

alien-waving-defe-24-2457.1-1-522x293.jpg

Or this!!!

clip5161.gif

And even this sensitive little item!!

har5.jpg

I mean - the bastages!! How DARE They keep this sort of thing from us - who pay their wages!!! I mean this means... it means....well to be frank, I don't actually want to say what it means being a member of this species.

Seriously, when you see what is "covered up" according to UFO people, it's truly laughable. This is what we are supposed to be worked up about?

But the famed Blue Book 5% that they could not identify - I always wonder why that cannot be the kooks? Koos cannot make up 5% of BS that keeps people who take them at their word baffled by decades - not due to lack of information, but the very fact the information is useless?

How can there not be 5% of things we do not quickly recognise due to things like lighting conditions or parallax error? I always though that puts the possibility of genuine sightings back from 5% to 0.00000000001% to nothing.

Why this is though is some of the explanations were not reasonable, I can admit that, Major Quintanilla was the best in the field for arrogant and ridiculous explanations, but I do not see how that equates to alien cover up over ego? He believed he was as good as it got, and resented being delegated to such an insignificant branch of military and felt people who thought they saw aliens were idiots. That does not mean people really saw aliens and he covered them up. It just meant he thought he was right over these ignorant plebs is all and that it was too stupid for words - much how UFO people think that it is obvious that UFO's are alien starships.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Neither has Brazil :st

• Like 1

I am pretty sure when the OP came here she made the same erroneous claim, and I gave her a list of countries with links to the releases.

Some people just can't let go - yannow? They chase that feeling forever.........

good time for a musical interlude after all that typing! - in honor of Bee the Musical inter lude queen some Aussie Hip Hop to say the Australian contingent is missing her in her absence :D

Edited by psyche101

Author~ Damian Steele~

Here is a summary of what your post is referring to going briefly into the history of Ufology. It sets the scene from the 1940's with the explosion of the first A bombs and Greer sets out the role of Presidents in the cover up and much more:

https://www.youtube....h?v=ifq0BHivado

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

Neither has the US!

The real information is not likely to be disclosed just yet.

Neither has the US!

The real information is not likely to be disclosed just yet.

Yes they have - they have had what UFOLogists call partial disclosure - the US was what Yesman was responding too.

Still not reading posts hey?

Yeah. This is one of the most implausible cover ups in history. It's the same as if the moon landing were hoaxed. Too many people would be involved for way too long for no evidence to come out.

If advanced alien life had come to earth, the entire planet would know within days.

But evidence has come out, time and time and time again... all to be debunked by the flat earth society
  • Like 1

But evidence has come out, time and time and time again... all to be debunked by the flat earth society

I have never seen the Flat Earth Society evaluate a UFO claim can you provide a link please.

What evidence do you speak of - rednecks who get abducted for sex with amazing looking aliens - crop circles - little green men, what? None actually exists outside of a fictional novel that I am aware of?

• Like 1

Ohh har har you're comparing the skeptics and debunkers to flat Earther, scathing and you've well and truly put us in our place.

• Like 5

Author~ Damian Steele~

The truth is this

IF Aliens from other worlds have the technology to traverse the universal skies to lil ole us, our government is P O W E R L E S S against them.

IF they wish to be hidden, then they will be hidden. If they wish all of us to know they are here, then we will know they are here.

They could do basically whatever they wish and we could do little if anything to stop them.

We who are just learning to travel to Mars, would be defenseless against entities able to travel across the universe to find us or any planet inhabited by other beings.

• Like 1

I have never seen the Flat Earth Society evaluate a UFO claim can you provide a link please.

What evidence do you speak of - rednecks who get abducted for sex with amazing looking aliens - crop circles - little green men, what? None actually exists outside of a fictional novel that I am aware of?

Schneider, Lazar, Lear, many pilots, cops, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.......................all so called "debunked" by you brainwashed who toe the company line people. Yep if NASA doesn't tell you its true, then you don't think it is.
  • Like 1

Schneider, Lazar, Lear, many pilots, cops, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.......................all so called "debunked" by you brainwashed who toe the company line people. Yep if NASA doesn't tell you its true, then you don't think it is.

:lol: You really need to pull some better names out than that motley crew!

• Like 4

You forgot Billy Meier.
  • Like 3

The trouble is it doesn't matter what the government of any country releases about ufos,the true believers won't accept it unless there is disclosure of alien visitation.If there isn't they shout cover up.I don't believe everything my government says but to cover up the existence of alien craft visiting Earth in concert with every other government on the planet is totally implausible.The conspiracy would involve thousands and thousands of people and if you believe Roswell, would have been going on for 70 years.In all that time not one credible whistleblower!!!

• Like 2