Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Roswell Message: Do you believe this?

scarfaceone

I Was reading this book called the Roswell Message by Rene Coudris. And it all seems very legit. His wife, Mirabelle is a spiritual medium. And using this technique where she uses the palm of her hand on a picture. She could communicate with the Aliens. There were aliens called Lilit. Bax. And one who i forgot the name of who is constantly called ''The Father''. And in this book it is all about how humanity will fail if they do too much Genetic Engineering. And they say they come from a planet called Asastan. Do you believe in this book? I Think it is Legit. And near the end there was a coupon saying ''Let the US Government release all the secrets''. And the Address of the Author. Were they faking it? Or was it actually true? Let me know what you think.

I Was reading this book called the Roswell Message by Rene Coudris. And it all seems very legit. His wife, Mirabelle is a spiritual medium.

And you consider that legit?

• Like 6

And you consider that legit?

Dude, seriously a medium said it! How can you question that?!

• Like 6

Let me know what you think.

index_zpsfbf47f4e.jpg

• Like 5

I Was reading this book called the Roswell Message by Rene Coudris. And it all seems very legit. His wife, Mirabelle is a spiritual medium. And using this technique where she uses the palm of her hand on a picture. She could communicate with the Aliens. There were aliens called Lilit. Bax. And one who i forgot the name of who is constantly called ''The Father''. And in this book it is all about how humanity will fail if they do too much Genetic Engineering. And they say they come from a planet called Asastan. Do you believe in this book? I Think it is Legit. And near the end there was a coupon saying ''Let the US Government release all the secrets''. And the Address of the Author. Were they faking it? Or was it actually true? Let me know what you think.

I would say that it is unsubstantiated nonsense without a shred of evidence,he started trying to communicate with the surviving consciousness of the creature from the alien autopsy film!!!!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/390361.The_Roswell_Message

• Like 2

IMO this is a completely fictional book. One of those "Blair Witch" things were they go on as if everything is reality but it's really just a fictional story.

• Like 2

Let me know what you think.

14459-nathan-fillion-speechless-gif-egov.gif

• Like 5

Dude, seriously a medium said it! How can you question that?!

Quite a statement coming from a "Lost Shaman". :innocent:

According to Corso's book about Roswell, several of the military team first on site reported that the aliens were communicating by way of mental telepathy, or whatever one wants to call it.

Do you believe in this book?

You do know its a book thats 17 years old now dont you? And a work of fiction, science fiction more like?

BTW my mother is medium. At least, thats what it says on her knickers :lol:

• Like 3

You do know its a book thats 17 years old now dont you? And a work of fiction, science fiction more like?

I don't what to know how you know that seeder :rofl:

I used to be a medium in my youth, but not so much these days :cry:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 2

I remember someone once told me "next time I want to speak to you, it will be through medium" jeeeeze! do you think they wanted my knickers?

• Like 2

According to Corso's book about Roswell, several of the military team first on site reported that the aliens were communicating by way of mental telepathy, or whatever one wants to call it.

Is this the same Corso who claims that "the man" broke into his house and stole his evidence of OOPArts? Or am I getting the surname confused with someone else?

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats
  • Like 1

According to all paper trails and any genuine documentation concerning the incident Stanton Friedman made up the Aliens in 1978. They did not exist in any way shape or form back in 1947.

Quite a statement coming from a "Lost Shaman". :innocent:

Sorry if you dont understand it. Your moniker is a candy bar!

According to all paper trails and any genuine documentation concerning the incident Stanton Friedman made up the Aliens in 1978. They did not exist in any way shape or form back in 1947.

Hey psyche, I hate to disagree with you but even Gen. Ramey was implying Aliens after Ken Arnolds sighting a week before Roswell. He was down playing the idea, but it was a contempory notion at the time none-the-less.

• Like 1

No I don't believe it, all communications through mediums should be taken with a large dose of salt, its open to wild imaginings, medium interference, false information and so on, you might as well make the stuff up yourself

.According to Random Chaos theory, you'd get a closer response if you guessed it rather than heard some one else's theory, speculation or readings...

The genetics angle wont make much of a difference come 2041ish as a meteor is likely to obliterate us all around that time....

Edited by Whisperer

Hey psyche, I hate to disagree with you but even Gen. Ramey was implying Aliens after Ken Arnolds sighting a week before Roswell. He was down playing the idea, but it was a contempory notion at the time none-the-less.

Nevertheless concerning the actual Roswell incident nobody mentioned alien bodies before Friedman started investigating

• Like 2

We are not really disagreeing mate

I agree with you that Alien fever had hit the masses, people were expecting Martians and Venusians to land and declare war at any time - hence the Orson Welles debacle.

However, Babe Ruth was directly referring to Roswell Aliens specifically. The Glenn Dennis ones made up by Stanton Friedman. They did not exist until 1978.

• Like 2

When mythologies collide.......

• Like 1