Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Metaphysical non-religious God?

Alan McDougall

God of my Geneses

By Alan McDougall

Hi, I regret that my hypothrtical god comes over as very egotistical, but I suppose these attributes go with being god and the creator of all things?

There was no real beginning each cycle, ended sometime and began again in the everlasting cycle of order to chaos and chaos back to order.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within the cosmic cloud it that ways was, took form and evolved again into a dense oneness or primordial energy moving in the everylasting cycle of order to chaos.

Within a Timeless zone before existence came to be , a pool of infinite pure thought held within it all the hopes, dreams, for creating new order within the realms of existence and reality and these immense waves of pure magnetic thought gradually coalesced and a mighty sentient consciousness emerged out of previous chaos.

I experienced time only in my dreams and the cup of my dreams ran over as do rivers that overflow their banks. I dreamed infinity of dreams in first instant, and infinity multiplied by infinity in the timeless zone I thought of creating all possibilities in one awesome now

I awoke and thought the first thoughts of the infinitely primordial mind I had become. Out of the realm of chaos I began to recreate outside the absolute realm and started the first realities based on new planes realms dimensions and textures.

Aware of infinite potential in vast unploughed fields of nothing, I strode with great beams of Radiant Light toward the infinite horizons of eternity, sowing seeds of existence, before the timeless moment of creation.

I became the first Spirit as I twisted in agony of birth, boiling dissolving reformed writhed and shacking before existence or creation were realities and began to organize myself into the mighty being of thought and infinite intelligence.

I grew out of nothingness by my own will, before anything else existed and with the mobilities of my original thoughts sopke out and created all that ever was, all that is, and all that will ever be.

I drifted eternally in and out of awareness and within the mind flux of pure energy. I tossed out the foams of singularities started the flow of time and withdrew into itself outside time or space and sustained its creation as a static force of infinite power.

Before I could create I who am everything, had to withdraw of myself to open up a void in which to place the universes I was about to grow out of the thought seeds resting in my mind, waiting to be planted,

At the moment of the thundering dawn of creating existence, I sent out the primordial heat to light up the universes for the seeds of life to be planted within them. I waited and watched as my creation grew and expanded and it filled my being with joy and satisfaction and I knew my workmanship had been good.

I walked down the road of forever and sat down on the throne of infinity. I am the light being and my everlasting purpose is to create and cause existence, I am both nothing and everything I am the light that dispels the dark.

With infinite power and intellect I the ever existing one looked out at a new empty infinite dark void. I am boundless I will create something with the potential to become like myself.

Therefore I separated into an infiniity of fragments yet remained connected to my created beungs as a great creator and father spirit.

I made ppolarities which separated and out from them, the sons of light and the sons of dark flew apart and enmity existed between the forces of good and the forces of evil.

I decided to separate existence into dualities and I withdrew myself into everlasting light and banished the evil one everlasting darkness. In this way all sentient beings could freely choose in which duality to exist.

Opposing forces split the chasm, as light blazed to banish the dark and the dark flowed as thick darkness to blot out the light forever.

I set up a plan to correct my primordial mistake and bring back those caught up and lost to the evil darkness, into the living light again.

There is no cause to my existence I having no Cause I am therefore both the effect and affect sustainers and shaper of all things that exist

On the panorama of bleak blackness, I sewed seeds of universal radiant energy. Reality is the gem of my creation and the beauty of my achievement. I am it who lives, forever and forever. It is I who illuminated the everlasting darkness of the primordial void, with beams of dazzling light in living and translucent glory to share it with those who love me.

My acts of creation were cyclic event and my purpose reason for my existence. I formulate everything in the thoughts of my Mind and knew the first numbers.

With the simplicities and realities of the fundamentals I made everything. I am the Prime Mover and there was no other proponent to my "first cause". I am the "immovable rock" and the" alpha point". I took these first fundamentals and weaved them into the fabric of the reality, creating all the limitless universes on the infinite timeless foam where before there was but nothing. You exist because I exist!

We sang together the song of creation and the new universe began to vibrate with countless frequencies of light, glory translucent and everlasting with the vibrations of the song of existence. The singer sang the song, the painter the painting, the creator the creation.

The universe then began to weave, dance, and vibrate flux and vortex into one colossal maelstrom, spiral in perfect order from the mind of the eternal one The Universe danced and sang with joy. The dancer danced and sang along with his new creation.

To be continued if interest is shown

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alan McDougall

• and-then

• dancing_dreamer90

Top Posters In This Topic

My head hurts...

I've seen a lot of folks come forward with "where did God come from" type theories, but the problem with all of these theories is that they assume the passage of time. Time would have to be more fundamental than God for such theories to work. I think it's more the other way around, personally... :yes:

I will move it elsewhere, take a pill for your head!