Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jewish University Students In US, Unsafe

Earl.Of.Trumps

You want Israel to start a war and commit war crimes?

Jesus Christ man, I thought you were Pro-Israel. If they ever did that their enemies would have all the ammunition they needed to finally and irrecoverably tar them as the villains on the global stage and tie America's hands preventing them from helping Israel.

That's very debatable, mon ami.

I think all America and the media has to do is exactly what they did in 1967, tell the American people that Israel had to defend itself.

Worked like a bleepin' charm.

That's very debatable, mon ami.

I think all America and the media has to do is exactly what they did in 1967, tell the American people that Israel had to defend itself.

Worked like a bleepin' charm.

That was back in the say where the only news was from the AP. Nowadays, everyone has a bully pulpit to be heard from.

You want Israel to start a war and commit war crimes?

Jesus Christ man, I thought you were Pro-Israel. If they ever did that their enemies would have all the ammunition they needed to finally and irrecoverably tar them as the villains on the global stage and tie America's hands preventing them from helping Israel.

Of course it was hyperbole but look realistically at the situation for a moment. There can be NO deal between these parties, anyone who thinks otherwise with all the evidence to the contrary is either being dishonest or is naive in the extreme. So that leaves a bloody status quo that only worsens over time until the explosion comes. The world needs no help with the "tarring" and eventually will come against Israel - if history is any guide. So Israel's choices appear very limited. Allow themselves to eventually be cornered and bend to the world's wishes (demands) or fight for their right to exist. If there is a third choice I'd like to hear it. As to war crimes, do you honestly think the Palestinians will refrain from such if they were ever to gain the upper hand? This is not just a problematic nuisance for the Jews of Israel. It is about SURVIVAL to them.
  • Like 1

If Israel waits for the dust to settle in Syria, Egypt and elsewhere, they would be in for a real rough ride.

They should act now or probably forget about it.

You should read Psalms chp 83. I realize you probably give no credence to such but it's interesting nonetheless. It is a prayer to God to deal with Israel's enemies. Seems these people are asking that Israel be crushed so that even the name Israel be remembered no more AND that the land they sit on be taken. Sound familiar? The peoples mentioned in the Psalm are the ancient forbears of Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. You DO realize that the only reason Israel does not simply ravage those countries is that they are restrained by a desire to actually live in the region in peace, no? But if they finally come to the conclusion that force is the only means of survival, i think you'd spend your time more productively worrying about the "ride" her neighbors will endure. :)
  • Like 1

Do the same thing we did when Zionists swore totally destroy Mandated Palestine.

Snore away!

You're saying that the sum of our efforts, and the limits of our international response, should be to plumph the pillows, make a cup of tea, and loaf around in bed ?

What a disgraceful abrogation of our responsibilities.

I LIKE it !

( puts kettle on ).

• Like 2