Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need a read cuz my emotions are in the way.

earthwoman1111

Please be patient...I need to give some background first.

I feel strongly connected to my friend who I will simply refer to as "J". He is 16 years my junior but we have a lot in common, have strong sexual chemistry, share the same spiritual beliefs, and have helped each other heal from painful pasts. HOWEVER, he is still intensely attached to his ex-girlfriend from 5 years ago. He firmly believes that she is "the only one" and will come back to him even though she is set to get married to someone else.

Even with that said, I feel an incredible connection and bond to "J". I fell deeply in love with him and have never felt this way for anyone before (not even my ex-husband of 18 years). I feel like "J" is a special soul mate. I have had a lot of synchronicities involving him. We tend to take on each other's energy quite easily (good or bad). There were times where I even felt like I took on his dreams when we were sleeping next to each other because nothing of the dream felt like it was mine. I have had prophetic dreams and visions involving him as well. Many of the visions and dreams about the things that we would do together have come true.

One vision however, has not come true yet. About a year ago after knowing him for 6 months, I had a very strong vision about me and him during a tough time in our relationship. The vision stopped me in my tracks and I must have looked like I was in a trance to anyone walking by. When the vision was over I felt light and at great peace.

IN THE VISION: I saw us sitting together at our favorite nature place. As we sat crossed legged facing each other, we held our palms up together touching each other. There was a warm and soft glow surrounding us as we did some kind of meditation together. His hair was long and he was healthier than he ever was before. His drug addiction and other pains that bound him were gone. I could feel a deep peace inside of him and he felt "free". It also felt strongly like we were a couple in this vision. I felt like the vision was showing me something farther in the future but not too far.

BEFORE THE VISION: "J's" hair was short and he was addicted to a drug. He was having a ton of emotional problems and felt confused about his spiritual path.

AFTER THE VISION: his hair is long now and has grown a lot in the last year. He has stopped his drug of choice and stopped smoking cigarettes. He has matured a good deal and dealt with a lot of his pain from his past. He is more sure about his spiritual path and beliefs too.

"J" is now a more positive person than a year ago and is learning how to manifest the things he wants. I have seen some amazing things come his way due to his hard work and beliefs. He also believes that his ex is going to leave her fiancee and come back to him. He firmly believes this. Up until recently I have believed that "J" would let go of his attachment of his ex especially since we had a lot of intimacy and others things between us. He also cannot let me go even though we have had fights and said "goodbye" a number of times. HE is always the one that comes back to me.

MY REQUEST: Normally I can do reads for myself and see my own answers. However, my heart is confused and hurting too much to be able to see or feel clearly right now. Lately "J" is starting to convince me that his predictions about his ex coming back to him are correct. I would like a read to know what the future holds for me and "J" if anything. The vision I had about us being together was intense but now I question it with him being so sure about his "signs" from the universe about his ex coming back.

If possible I would also like a read about his ex who I will refer to as "K". When I see pictures of "K" I feel a darkness in her. No...it's not my jealousy. I tend to be able to pick things up about people from pictures or places/buildings. I actually ran across "K" and her fiancee once last year in the grocery store. The strong feeling that came over me as I walked by her was that she was not a happy person and that there was darkness in her (the only way I can describe it).

I know there are a lot of psychology based answers that could be sent my way...but please...I really am looking for a read on this situation.

Edited by earthwoman1111

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• earthwoman1111

• rashore

• clearfog

• Blue Star

You are more in J's business than in your own earthwomen1111, this is why you are unclear about things.

You have not lost any of your knowings or spiritual connections with J.

J has things to sort out for himself, You know this But i remind you, of what you are avoiding….It is his work to do, not yours.

Earthwomen1111, You have not done anything wrong…. You're just in his business, thats all.

I understand this may be tough to actually do, right this minute but if you will…. Get back to you. All you love, all those little things you love to be around and do. (other than J). As you are suffocating under all this thinking for others.

Come back to you…..Even if for just moment, just come back to you and you will feel the ease return to you.

Each time you see yourself getting embroiled and entangled in their business, come back into your own space….This will allow you to become clear about the next step.

As with J, K too has her stuff. Again, it's none of your business earthwomen1111, K is not a part of your future….. Unless, you persist in this thinking and in so doing, build a connection to her. Please let it go.

As for your future with J,

Breathe, relax… Let it unfold, as it will. You will see the next step for yourself and so on.

You know yourself, you need some distance.. If you could just relax. All will become clear.

I do not feel it is wise for me to say anymore than this in an open forum.

All the best.

Thank you Blue Star. I appreciate your time and the words you shared. However I am looking for a psychic read. Telling me to get back to myself, to stay out of J and K's business, and to relax and let things unfold sounds more like advice instead of a psychic read on the situation.

Edited by earthwoman1111

I got a couple flashes, not really a reading. But here's what I got reading over your OP...

Someone with their back turned, possibly walking away. Don't know if it's male or female. Pink blooms, I think fruit tree blooms like cherries or apples. Pale streamers floating in a breeze and it's dark out. The smell of asphalt after a good rainstorm.

Haven't the foggiest what any of that means, it's just what popped into my head.

Thank you rashore. Not sure what that means either but it's interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

The situation you are in is clouding your vision and judgement because you have engrossed most of your attention on it.

There is little you can do for the moment. He is interested in his ex girlfriend and doesn't see you in the way you see him.

If the two of you are bound to be together, then trust me, there is little YOU need to do. You will find that when two people are meant to be together, given the right time, things fall easily into place with little effort. Save your strength for later on when you are in a relationship. After a while, you will need it to work things out.

Meanwhile, the more you focus on him and no matter what you try to do, you will just simply push him away and mess up what you already have.

He's going through a similar situation of yours; he's hoping on his ex to come around, you're waiting on him to come around. Love that is meant to be flows easily and falls in place.

I would date someone else, even if it's just talking, going out to eat, or something simple. This may cause him to quickly have to realize his feelings for you and then you would have your answer if it's yes or no.

If you find you can't do it, then your heart is hooked on him and you will never be able to see clearly through this or find the peace you need; your heart will just go around in circles constantly.

I'm sorry if this isn't the answer you are looking for.

It's ok clearfog...thank you for your words.