Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photographic Mystery

Sweetpumper

The 'details' bit on my phone states this image was taken at 22:51:22 last night - I am really creeped out because I went to bed about 9:30-10ish last night and can't remember getting back up! This is the only weird photo on my phone, can anyone help??

bA4yxh7h.jpgHlkg1Gg.jpg

http://www.reddit.co...have_no_memory/

I don`t get it, are you saying while you were asleep someone took your phone and took a picture of this private plane going over and who is that in the second photo? looks like 2 people are involved other than those in the plane.

The second picture looks like a movie poster or dvd cover,I'm racking my brains trying to think of it.

I don`t get it, are you saying while you were asleep someone took your phone and took a picture of this private plane going over and who is that in the second photo? looks like 2 people are involved other than those in the plane.

I don't think Sweetpumper is saying this is his...he has posted a link to someone else's claim as far as I can see.

• Like 2

This is the old "aliens are kidnapping me in my sleep" tale. Now that most cell phones have a lock feature, the aliens can no longer erase the photos people take when this happens.

• Like 1

One of three things is going on here:

1. Killerfishfinger is creating a false claim of the paranormal to grab attention

2. Killerfishfinger was sleep walking near an airport

3. Someone close to Killerfishfinger is playing a joke on him

None of which are paranormal.

• Like 2

Reminds me the recent "deer trail cam UFO" incident.

25173653_BG1.jpg

Edited by MrBene
  • Like 1

Its not a plane its a flying car from the future.

• Like 1

ufo_zpsaa1a72c2.jpg

Photoshop isn't hard to use...

A light pole minus the pole. You could be right.

• Like 1

Its not a plane its a flying car from the future.

You got HAARPED, dude.

• Like 3

Is it Jesus..???...kneeling down and praying...and the Space Ship has just dropped him off for the Second Coming....

(He's facing towards the bottom left corner...)

:innocent:

• Like 1

The second picture looks like a movie poster or dvd cover,I'm racking my brains trying to think of it.

Me too...

This was the closest I could find but I definitely remember a photo-based one rather than artist created, not necessarily Close Encounters though...

8707976f-8ea2-4e4e-8dd0-dd14dfdd335f_zpsd3bd9e83.jpg

• Like 1

Me too...

This was the closest I could find but I definitely remember a photo-based one rather than artist created, not necessarily Close Encounters though...

8707976f-8ea2-4e4e-8dd0-dd14dfdd335f_zpsd3bd9e83.jpg

Close Encounters is what I thought of when I saw the photos in the OP. I'm thinking of the visitation by the smaller UFOs (not the mothership) at night on a country road.

tumblr_m8vy8uNxey1re4uqoo1_1280.png

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 3

Close Encounters is exactly what I thought of when I saw the photos in the OP. I'm thinking of the visitation by the smaller UFOs (not the mothership) at night on a country road.

It just makes me more sceptical of the claims (not that I was about claim this is proof of ET visitation ;) ).

It's like it was subconsciously posed based on the most famous template of ET visitation.

• Like 1

It just makes me more sceptical of the claims (not that I was about claim this is proof of ET visitation ;) ).

It's like it was subconsciously posed based on the most famous template of ET visitation.

If nothing else, this thread gave me an excuse to rewatch Close Encounters of the Third Kind. No sign of the photos in the OP (it was only a vague suspicion) but I did learn while browsing on my iPad while watching the movie on my TV, that a couple of prominent Ufologists, Stanton Friedman and J. Allen Hynek, had cameos at the end of the movie.
  • Like 1

If nothing else, this thread gave me an excuse to rewatch Close Encounters of the Third Kind. No sign of the photos in the OP (it was only a vague suspicion) but I did learn while browsing on my iPad while watching the movie on my TV, that a couple of prominent Ufologists, Stanton Friedman and J. Allen Hynek, had cameos at the end of the movie.

I haven't watched it since childhood but remember a few scenes quite vividly.

Nice to see the Ufologists sticking to what they know best fiction ;)

• Like 1

If nothing else, this thread gave me an excuse to rewatch Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

It reminded me more of War Games when Matthew Broderick and Ally Sheedy are being pursued by the helicopter.

• Like 1

It reminded me more of War Games when Matthew Broderick and Ally Sheedy are being pursued by the helicopter.

And having rewatched Close Encounters, there's a similar scene, where a bunch of people who had previously been visited by a UFO are awaiting one and they see one coming with lights shining until it gets closer and they realise it's actually a police helicopter. Quite similar vaguely to the photos in the OP.
  • Like 1