Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO photographed from plane over London

If it's not "alien", then we've got better toys in our Earthly arsenal than the vast majority of us realize.

Edited by Rhinopolis

At 1:02, when they reverse the chrome, does anyone else see a box around the object?

That's the anti-gravity field.

• Like 4

At 1:02, when they reverse the chrome, does anyone else see a box around the object?

I know nothing of photoshopping techniques, so is the "box" indicative of photoshop? It seems to me that with the box being as clear to see as it is, then why accentuate it with the reversing of chrome? If it's not photoshop, then perhaps it related to the propulsion system?

• Like 1

That's the anti-gravity field.

OK so it's not the artifact of someone's photoshop overlay. good good....excellent

It definitely looks like a ship. And the clouds look like ice. Say at the Antarctica. But then it goes and screws that theory right out of the water, by moving up and to the side. LoL.

One thing though, as already noted in the thread, there does seem to be a square box around it, and those pixels are a bit uniform. Like the shape of the craft fits into a group of pixels that make a rectangle. That could point at it being edited.

It's interesting, though. My personal gut instinct is that it isn't doctored. And it might well just be something boring taken out of context. Or something more exciting. Possibly.

I don't think the speed of movement means anything, as you have to remember it's travelling in the opposite direction to the plane, so everything will look super fast.

I know nothing of photoshopping techniques, so is the "box" indicative of photoshop? It seems to me that with the box being as clear to see as it is, then why accentuate it with the reversing of chrome? If it's not photoshop, then perhaps it related to the propulsion system?

It can indicate Photoshopping. But, it can occur naturally, too, just by zooming in too much on an image, where the camera will have filled a little with processing, etc. Sometimes you can look at something and know for a fact it's been edited, but I'd say this one is much more subtle. If edited at all. Maybe the raw data has been released, that would tell us more.

This thing was landed a while back, in the Netherlands, by a Church....

But i will not say where.

• Like 8

Very very happy to see this on here. At last something to get everyone talking instead of fighting. Let's hope it's not a media stunt.

• Like 1

Well it looks like an oil rig sea platformer for me.

• Like 1

If it was taken from a plane, I might suggest one of those solar drones

However

Do a Google search on the image - Sea Ice and boats keep coming up..................

I think Seeder has this one covered.

• Like 3

Very cool UFO.its real.

Why do you do that coolguy? Do you mean real as in a real object caught on film and not faked or hoaxed or do you mean it's a real extraterrestrial vehicle? I have noticed that you like to drop in one or two sentence posts then disappear. I would like to ask you to expand on your statement if you would be so kind. Engage in discussion for a change.

• Like 4

My best guess...along these lines. maybe with a little different paint job.

article-0-1A8F4D7400000578-967_634x456.jpg

• Like 4

To me it looks like the "details" that make it look like a ship are from the clouds. Take away the details and you have a black sausage shape. I think is one of those black solar balloons. maybe filled with some helium to get it way up high. If it was really a craft, then wouldn't there be radar confirmation?

Solar_Balloon.jpg

I don't believe this if there are pictures from a different camera of another passenger then this might be true imagine the moment he is taking this picture he could have catch the attention of the other passenger.

Probably a piece of military tech.You should see some of the more advanced Israel built drone's. Just amazing. They have one that if you seen it from even fifty feet away,you would swear it was a UFO.And it has a whole list of abilities. Autonomous and controls up to 16 others just like it.Able to pick out its targets and then like a quarterback give the other drones the game strategy. All without human interaction. The A.I. must be just impressive as all get out.Even the diamond shape of it is just as cool.And it's a stealth drone,radar evasion and fast.So nowadays it's really much harder to know who is the pilot...if there even is one.

I'm curious to know why any UFO would have lights. Number plates yes but why lights.

• Like 3

I think this particular piece of footage can only be open to speculation as there is so little to go on. As an open minded observer of these things, I do find it frustrating that all of the footage that is taken of these sightings always generally speaking seem so poor.

I was 100% behind the opinions expressed here suggesting the upper levels of a building the shape fits perfectly for it to be just that, or perhaps even an oil rig with its deck poking above sea fog, or perhaps even a surface vessel such as an oil tanker etc. Having reviewed the footage it does seem to suggest that the object flies off into the sky thereby seemingly ruling out anything sat upon the sea or indeed ground.

So on inspection therefore, ruling out photo-shopped effects which I am most definitely not qualified to suggest or detect, we must conclude that it is airborne, if not some trick of the camera and perspective etc.

Again we find ourselves back at the beginning, as the footage is so poor, anything would be a guess really. It could easily be a drone, UAV, or aircraft of some description, or it could indeed be 'something else'. As I said anything would be mere speculation really as I do not possess anything more than an inquiring mind and a pair of eyes to form my opinions. What it is does not seem to be clear at all, nor does what is isn't either.

• Like 3

Apparently I must have the most powerful camera in the world. Whenever I see a UFO post, the images are crap once zoomed in. I never had this problem using a Canon SX40 which is a digital SLR. This camera had 35X zoom and I could take photos of the moon on a clear night.

• Like 1

Oh dear!

It is pathetic that in our age of high definition photo cameras and video cameras no one can come up with a sharp image of an UFO ! PATHETIC !

And, were there no other people on that plane? Or was the photographer the only one with a camera on board ? ? ?

• Like 2

Oh dear!

It is pathetic that in our age of high definition photo cameras and video cameras no one can come up with a sharp image of an UFO ! PATHETIC !

And, were there no other people on that plane? Or was the photographer the only one with a camera on board ? ? ?

Thats what I thought! If I saw something as strange as that I would draw the attention of other passengers.I'm also skeptical this hasn't to my knowledge cropped up in any of the UK news media

• Like 1

Awww, as I was reading I was really excited to see the photos, but then you all do such a good job of debunking!

It's why I love this site! Thanks all. :)

• Like 1

Awww, as I was reading I was really excited to see the photos, but then you all do such a good job of debunking!

It's why I love this site! Thanks all. :)

I don't think there's a consensus yet. I've heard some good theories but each has at least one hole in it. Personally I'm leaning toward an as yet unidentified military craft. I thought it might have been photoshopped at first because of the uniformpixelation around the object but GodIsWearingBlack provided a decent enough explanation for that to be set aside for now. I dont' think it's a ship or a building because it definitely moves vertically at the end of the clip.

IF it's not a military craft (and it's not edited) then *shrug* I don't know what the heck we're looking at.

• Like 1