Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama has had success.

supervike

His success is purely based on perspective and how one chooses to see the available information.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average is being propped up by the fed's Quantitative easing to infinity...they have rolled it back to around 45-50 billion a month though. The only people gaining anything from the falsely inflated DJIA are tha bankers, the brokers and the FED

Unemployment numbers do not include those that have ran out of unemployment extensions and those that have volutarily quit looking and taken early retirement or found a doctor to put them on social security disability. The jobs that have been created are low paying and generally part time thanks to the Affordable healthcare act

The GDP numbers I saw earlier this week was -1%. I don't have the source so...take it for what it is worth and look it up yourself...that propaganda placard above isn't a real source either.

Consumer confidence is up? That all depends on who you are polling. I know a lot of people holding their money close and if they are spending, it's in preparing for bad times...not exactly a sign of confidence.

So...there you have it.

I don't believe any of those things in the OP...I have my reasons and my sources...choose for yourself.

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 9

Why thank you Debra from Facebook. Not bad for a president who receives all the most pertinent information of his administration from reading the newspaper over breakfast. Too bad she forgot to mention $8 trillion and growing new national debt in 5 years, the V.A., the IRS, Benghazi, a foreign policy/foreign relations that is either limp wristed or haphazardly, the forced purchase of a third party product and forced support of a private industry and more...

• Like 7

2007 Dow Jones = 14,000

Unemployment rate 2004 to 2007 >= 5.7% with an average of 4.96%

GDP Growth 2000 to 2007 = Average of 5.2%.

Deficit as % of GDP 2000 to 2007 = Average of 0.2%.

2007 Consumer Confidence = 110

Should we all say GOOD JOB GEORGE BUSH????

He does better in every single category, other then in DOW gain.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

2007 Dow Jones = 14,000

Unemployment rate 2004 to 2007 >= 5.7% with an average of 4.96%

GDP Growth 2000 to 2007 = Average of 5.2%.

Deficit as % of GDP 2000 to 2007 = Average of 0.2%.

2007 Consumer Confidence = 110

Should we all say GOOD JOB GEORGE BUSH????

He does better in every single category, other then in DOW gain.

Definitely good job George Bush. Two wars in their infancy are great for the economy. Hundreds of thousands of jobs are created almost instantly, and American pride is at an all time high. When they start winding down is when you run into issues...factories start closing, people start losing their jobs, and people lose faith in the nation. It doesn't matter who is in office at the time...it is inevitable.

• Like 1

Wow. You people actually it matters who the president is. Flabbergasting. Wake up.

• Like 2

Wow. You people actually it matters who the president is. Flabbergasting. Wake up.

Well you're half right. You're right that it doesn't matter what person is President, but the Party does. Democrats and Republicans have different masters with different agendas.

Wasn't he president till 2008 though?

Yes, and Obama will be President till 2016.

• Like 1

Yeah, wonderful work...... :clap: :clap: :clap: . I literally could not be happier with all the "success" that this president has accomplished. Like........... ummmmm...... well.......'crickets chirping'.......

Move along people, nothing to see here.... Just make sure to keep applauding while the placards are still being held up telling you to.

None of those numbers checked out

Today:

Dow Jones 16,924

Unemployment 6.3%

GDP -1.0%

Consumer Confidence 83.0

10313617_10152419523414610_4658668157283614278_n.jpg

What a load of rubbish! The Dow is at 16 because of fed pumping and adding trillions to teh national debt we are due for a huge crash. Real unemployment is above 12% and is only showing at 67 % because so many millions upon millions have but dropped form the employable list. We now have a record 92+ million out of work. GDP growth was -1% and would be much worse if Obama hadn't changed how GDP is calculated.

We have lost 2 trillion in economic activity and Obama has added more to the deficit than all the Presidents in history combined. Foreign affairs is at an all time low and we are a laughing stock because of this fool. The world is moving away from the dollar because the world has lost confidence in the USA after 6 years of Obama. Well done indeed.

• Like 5

Unemployment numbers do not include those that have ran out of unemployment extensions and those that have volutarily quit looking and taken early retirement or found a doctor to put them on social security disability. The jobs that have been created are low paying and generally part time thanks to the Affordable healthcare act

The numbers didn't include those under Bush either. Unless you can show the number is now calculated differently, the differences between the numbers are still meaningful. Perspective, polling, and the Dow Jones, likewise. Throwing these numbers around to quantify differences between Presidents though is ridiculous. Voters thinking it's the President's job to control the economy is never going to grant us a smaller govt or produce a decent ballot.

• Like 2

Oh that's so funny, I love a good laugh in the morning.

Our entire country on the verge of civil collapse , we're the laughing stock of the world, all the scandals, the overwhelming debt, the lies, and obama's cheerleaders are congratulating him for a job well done. "they really are a special kind of stupid". Even Carey has jumped ship!

• Like 2

Oh that's so funny, I love a good laugh in the morning.

Our entire country on the verge of civil collapse , we're the laughing stock of the world, all the scandals, the overwhelming debt, the lies, and obama's cheerleaders are congratulating him for a job well done. "they really are a special kind of stupid". Even Carey has jumped ship!

The economy is roaring along so strongly that we lost a our triple AAA credit rating. I especially love when they crow about the unemployent numbers going down without realizing that the millions of long term unemployed have been removed from the list thereby decreasing the number that are supposedly looking for a job. http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts Remember when Bush's 5% unemployment was the worst economy in history and his $4T in additional debt was unpatriotic?

• Like 6

Bush's unemployment. And so you play the same blame game back at democrats. Why should I decide whose game I like better? You all belong in the corner with gum on your noses.

• Like 2

Bush's unemployment. And so you play the same blame game back at democrats. Why should I decide whose game I like better? You all belong in the corner with gum on your noses.

You shouldn't like either, at all. Look at it as if they both stink, but in fact one smells worse then the other. Take the gum off your nose and take a good wiff. What this country really needs is some fresh air in the government. And remember, "always chose the less of two odors"

it seems the bold type has a mind of it's own?

Edited by praetorian-legio XIII

You shouldn't like either, at all. Look at it as if they both stink, but in fact one smells worse then the other. Take the gum off your nose and take a good wiff. What this country really needs is some fresh air in the government. And remember, "always chose the less of two odors"

it seems the bold type has a mind of it's own?

And that's the partisan mentality that keeps people politically constipated and going nowhere but broke. Less bad, whatever that is, isn't good enough for America.

The party that stinks a little bit less, the Republicans!

Let's check their record: Czars, Stimulus checks, Bailouts, Ben Bernanke, Quantitative Easing, Prescription drug bill, starting wars in the Middle East, indefinite detention, suspension of Habeas Corpus and the Bill of Rights, the legal murder of suspects, violent crackdowns on citizens, federal raids of politically incorrect medicine, subsidized oil pipelines, Washington DC controlled employment, zero percent interest rates, record deficits, record debt, record bureaucracy, record govt spending per capita, The War on Terror, The Patriot Act.

Obama is EXACTLY THE SAME. Plus the ACA. Obamacare is all you Republicans have got, I'm sorry to see. And as that's all you really have to be critical of, if we only "repealed Obamacare " and went back to the good old days of the way things used to be, *Bush nostalgia*

• Like 3

I'd rather have a stimulus check then a lot of nebulous talk that says I'm somehow getting the same value.....minus a check.

I'd rather have a stimulus check then a lot of nebulous talk that says I'm somehow getting the same value.....minus a check.

You got a stimulus check?

Well you're half right. You're right that it doesn't matter what person is President, but the Party does. Democrats and Republicans have different masters with different agendas.

Goldman was the top political donor for both parties. Same masters, same agenda.

You got a stimulus check?

Economic Stimulus Act of 2008. Unless you made some amount of money putting you into the upper part of the top 1% then you got a check too. True, it was not very much, like $500, depending on many variables. But most US citizens did get a check.

Edited by DieChecker