Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama has had success.

supervike

Obama has been a lot better than most presidents, the man came into the office with a mop bucket in hand to clean up the mess of warlord bush. But for the tea party crowd it wouldn't matter what he did because of the colour of his skin.

0bama has been the worst president this country has ever seen. We are talking about a man who gave himself the power to indefinnitly detain, and torcher, and or kill any person on the planet without due process. Including his own citizans. He lied about damn near everything he ran on. He has wasted more money then all presidents combined.

Now I agree that Bush was a war lord. I dont see how you think 0bama is any different. If not worse.

• Like 1

Well, I am glad that the Democrats have taken the high ground and offered the olive branch to the Republicans... Oh wait. That didn't happen....

did you see the graph on filibuster that I posted in another thread? That's not putting out an olive branch

So regardless that the ACA had issues, the Republicans should have not raised any doubts and instead have toe'd the line?

you call that raising doubts? No. That was all out war.

0bama has been the worst president this country has ever seen.

well except for GWB who has him beat by astronomical units. And Reagan, a criminal who started the destruction.

well except for GWB who has him beat by astronomical units. And Reagan, a criminal who started the destruction.

Wow, still suffering from Bush derangement syndrome? Even Reagan derangement syndrome! Yikes! It must be getting creepy in there, your head I mean. Hey, feel free to list all of Obama's accomplishments that haven't turned into tragedies so we can all comment. Please do unemployment numbers so I can play that easy one again! I need a laugh so really lay it on and still waiting for your answer on how Obama delaying the worst aspects of ACA is a vote of confidence on ACA.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

You know Merc comparing this rube to zoser,i consider a real slap in the face to zoser!

Sure both insanely ramble on about nonsense,but atleast zosers ramblings are harmless....

People who blindly follow and serve like this thing....Just WOW!!!!

• Like 5

You know Merc comparing this rube to zoser,i consider a real slap in the face to zoser!

Sure both insanely ramble on about nonsense,but atleast zosers ramblings are harmless....

People who blindly follow and serve like this thing....Just WOW!!!!

You're right, zoser doesn't vote here. Won't happen again sir. :tu:

• Like 1

I see ninjadude just admitted that Obama is the 3rd worst President in US history. That's huge fellas, I don't care who you are.

0bama has been the worst president this country has ever seen. We are talking about a man who gave himself the power to indefinnitly detain, and torcher, and or kill any person on the planet without due process.

No, that's not something Obama authorized for himself preacherman. The NDAA has the indefinite detention (and "kill any person" provision) you must have heard Infowars falsely attribute to Obama instead of Congress.

Id buy that if 0bama didnt continue and expand every horrible thing Bush did.

No, that's not something Obama authorized for himself preacherman. The NDAA has the indefinite detention (and "kill any person" provision) you must have heard Infowars falsely attribute to Obama instead of Congress.

Hmm Yam, who do you think signed off on NDAA? 0bama didnt have to sign it. Not only that but NDAA gives the executive the power.

BTW you wouldnt know half of what you do if it wasnt for alternative media like inforwars and drudge forcing subjects into the main stream.

"How those numbers work" changed after Obama took office? Explain.

They didn't. But the Labor Force Participation Rate did:

latest_numbers_LNS11300000_2004_2014_all_period_M05_data.gif

That shows that the unemployment rate is not a legitimate way to compare the two situations.

Harte

• Like 2

0bama has been the worst president this country has ever seen.

Histrionics.

It remains to be seen where Obama will be ranked.

He's not even the worst in my lifetime (Carter, and I voted for him!)

In a rational, educated assessment, James Buchanan or Warren Harding would come out as the worst.

But let's not bother ourselves with history.

Harte

Histrionics.

In a rational, educated assessment, James Buchanan or Warren Harding would come out as the worst.

Harte

Hu? James Buchanan or Warren Harding never claimed the power to kill Americans with no due process. Thats out right treason. Continueing to steal trillions from present and future tax payers, building a debt so unsustainable, its certain to bring total collapse to probably the entire world alone, Puts him on top of the list. And thats just the begining. Lets not even get into forcing people to buy health insurance from private for profit companies, directly against capitalism and free market ideologies. Setting free hundreds of thousands of convicted felons, many convicted of murder, rape, sexual assault of minors, ect ect ect all of whom are not even in this country legaly should get this man a one way ticket to an electric chair. Please show me the crimes of James Buchanan or Warren Harding that make them worse then this globalist scum bag.

To put either James Buchanan or Warren Harding as worse then 0bama, then call it a "rational, educated assessment" takes a great deal of denial.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

did you see the graph on filibuster that I posted in another thread? That's not putting out an olive branch

So, did that happen before or after Obama flipped the R's the bird over Obamacare?

After? Oh, who could have predicted that?

Really, it is for the President to take the first steps toward bipartisanship, since he is the one who will have this time in History stamped on his name.

Who was the leader of the Senate under Abraham Lincoln? Do you see what I mean?

Wow, you almost actually hurt me with the laughter....

• Like 1

Histrionics.

Harte

Carter is a nice man, but he was a horrendous President.

So, did that happen before or after Obama flipped the R's the bird over Obamacare?

After? Oh, who could have predicted that?

Really, it is for the President to take the first steps toward bipartisanship, since he is the one who will have this time in History stamped on his name.

Who was the leader of the Senate under Abraham Lincoln? Do you see what I mean?

Don't you realize that no president in history has ever faced a hostile congress? LMAO. Whining leftists foregt that Reagan faced a hostile house AND senate as well as a spiteful, negative press and still managed to pull the country out of Carter's massive recession and inflation while restoring the USA's strength worldwide and finally defeating the USSR. Barry faces a meek congress, has the senate in his pocket and enjoys total media support but it is still someone else's fault that he is an abject failure.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

Carter is a nice man, but he was a horrendous President.

He was Gov when I lived in Georgia. I voted for him as a Georgian.

When I first moved there, it was Lester Maddox.

Maddox would ride a bicycle backwards around small towns in Georgia. He did it in my town of under 30,000.

Carter never did that for me. :w00t:

Harte

Wow, you almost actually hurt me with the laughter....

Now you know the depths to which I hate your "heros".

Don't you realize that no president in history has ever faced a hostile congress? LMAO. Whining leftists foregt that Reagan faced a hostile house AND senate as well as a spiteful, negative press and still managed to pull the country out of Carter's massive recession and inflation while restoring the USA's strength worldwide and finally defeating the USSR. Barry faces a meek congress, has the senate in his pocket and enjoys total media support but it is still someone else's fault that he is an abject failure.

But... But... Surely it took Reagan 7 years for that recovery to start to work, right?? (Sarcasm) :innocent:

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Now you know the depths to which I hate your "heros".

To the point of complete closed mindedness and refusal to even listen to logical discussion?

I don't actually think I have any Political heros. They are all pretty much parasites, but necessary in our modern world. So I vote for what I see as the lesser of two evils every time.

• Like 1

Warren Harding is the worst Republican President? Harte? Seriously?

Jimmy Carter is a good man, and he was a good President too. The criticism of Carter that I often hear is just cheap lip service to the party politik. Oh, he didn't grab global oil supplies around the throat and didn't bomb Iran for cheaper gasoline and shorter lines at the pump? He wasn't pounding out zero percent interest rates with today's fraudster bankers? Was it because he armed Iran before Iran had an Islamic revolution that reformed the entire govt? Republicans are so unbelievably stupid they're still making the same mistake right now! To stupid to learn from someone else's mistakes made 40 years ago. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. No wonder these republicans have to dig so hard with their words and their rhetoric. They're obviously compensating for something.

• Like 1

Warren G. Harding's claim to infamy rests on spectacular ineptitude captured in his own pathetic words: "I am not fit for this office and should never have been here."

A former newspaperman and publisher who won a string of offices in his native Ohio, he was an unrestrained womanizer noted for his affability, good looks, and implacable desire to please. It was good, his father once told him, that he hadn't been born a girl, "because you'd be in the family way all the time. You can't say no."

Harding should have said no when Republican Party bosses in the proverbial smoke-filled room (a phrase that originated with this instance) made him their 11th-hour pick for the highest office. He was so reassuringly vague in his campaign declarations that he was understood to support both the foes and the backers of U.S. entry into the League of Nations, the hottest issue of the day.

More here. Including Teapot Dome.

Harte

Jimmy Carter is a good man, and he was a good President too. The criticism of Carter that I often hear is just cheap lip service to the party politik. Oh, he didn't grab global oil supplies around the throat and didn't bomb Iran for cheaper gasoline and shorter lines at the pump? He wasn't pounding out zero percent interest rates with today's fraudster bankers? Was it because he armed Iran before Iran had an Islamic revolution that reformed the entire govt? Republicans are so unbelievably stupid they're still making the same mistake right now! To stupid to learn from someone else's mistakes made 40 years ago. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. No wonder these republicans have to dig so hard with their words and their rhetoric. They're obviously compensating for something.

What really broke Carter's neck is the failed rescue mission in Iran... and besides authorizing it was no fault of his own.

Edited by questionmark

More here. Including Teapot Dome.

Harte

So that makes him worse then a guy who thinks its constitutional to raid your home in the middle of the night and throw you in a cell forever with no explanation or due process?