Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Child draws all over dad’s passport

Still Waters

A four-year-old boy showed his talents as a budding artist in this nice drawing he did...all over his dad's passport.

The only problem is that now his dad is stuck in South Korea because of his unrecognisable documentation, and authorities have warned it is likely he won't be able to travel home with his son, and the rest of his party.

http://metro.co.uk/2...-korea-4745289/

• Like 3

Picasso eat your heart out.

• Like 3

And the moral of the story is.....

And the moral of the story is.....

Don`t mix kids with holidays abroad?

• Like 2

Don`t mix kids with holidays abroad?

I was thinking more of - make sure you keep your passport well out of the way of your kid's reach!

• Like 4

This family vacation will be one that they will remember for some time.. Hope they can have a good laugh about it later...

• Like 2

hmm

i really don't think this is the end of the world for this guy. in any case it's no worse than losing a passport. he will have to go through the motions to get another, and maybe next time keep his important documents safe from harm.

I was thinking more of - make sure you keep your passport well out of the way of your kid's reach!

Yep keep the passport in your pocket and the kids with the neighbours. filenails.gif

I can only imagine the phone call the father will have to make to his boss.

"Yes... I am still in South Korea... You heard right... My passport was confiscated because my son drew all over it... I'm glad you find this funny..."

• 2 weeks later...

So, am I the only one who looked in the lower right side of the pic and noticed the "drawing" magically goes off the passport itself into thin air? Surprised such an easy to spot fake wasn't pointed out earlier :)

I know this bloke, he was leaving the country on an important work mission, and put his passport on a newspaper on his kitchen bench, which his partner threw out. When he worked out what was going on and ran out into the street he saw the garbage truck pulling away at the end of the street - it caused some problems for him I can tell you.

It sounds like North Korea are dramatising a bit there? Been doing a bit of that lately haven't they.

Edited by psyche101