Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secretive Bilderberg Group to meet this week

UM-Bot

The infamous annual gathering of some of the world's most powerful people will take place on Thursday.

Conspiracy theorists have long questioned the nature and purpose of the notoriously secretive discussions that take place at the event which this year is being held at the Marriott Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/267152/secretive-bilderberg-group-to-meet-this-week

• Like 1

They'll be discussing whether to upgrade to Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 now that XP is 'obsolete', I heard.

• Like 6

Hard to believe in this day of advanced spying, some group has not already bugged their meetings just to see what really goes on, if only out of curiosity.

• Like 2

The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys...

I can't get worked up over Bilderberg, though I have no doubts the last group they are concerned about is the US taxpayers.

• Like 3

Sounds to me like the whole Bilderberg thing is just an exclusive 'lobbying' club, where the richest and most influential business leaders, who provide the highest contributions to their country's GDP etc, get to have an all expenses paid break, whilst they meet with politicians and influence policy making, which is probably why it is so secretive.

Just one possible reason for the secret group, could be any number of reasons behind it.

• Like 4

it's all to do with owls.

• Like 3

Hard to believe in this day of advanced spying, some group has not already bugged their meetings just to see what really goes on, if only out of curiosity.

they did

nothing was going on

they got bored and left

• Like 2

it's all to do with owls.

Which is why most folks don't give a hoot.

• Like 2

Thought they already wrapped it all up.And im sure that the plans in place(now) will see fruition soon.They are not just about "Owl's" or even "Weaving spiders".Bohemian grove is a real place,filled with the Elite and powerful who are part of a whole.There are many parts that make up the whole.

Where's Jesse Ventura when you need him??

• Like 3

I wonder if they are going to jack up gas prices even more

• Like 1

I am sure this does/has happen(ed), but I don't think we would be privy to the information.

It would be nice to be a fly on the wall to dispel some of the nonsense that is bound to these meetings.

• Like 1

I imagine that the truth of the matter is, it's just the worlds richest people meeting to make sure that they stay the world's richest people.

• Like 3

The more secretive it feels to everyone, the more important they feel.

• Like 2

I am sure this does/has happen(ed), but I don't think we would be privy to the information.

It would be nice to be a fly on the wall to dispel some of the nonsense that is bound to these meetings.

Technology is now able to be that fly on the wall. If they can spy on us, we can certainly spy on them and certainly should.

Easy as pie to know what is going on.

If they can manipulate our lives, we can certainly manipulate theirs as well.

Edited by regeneratia

Google, and the NSA meeting at a Five Star Hotel is a Scary thought. Just because he is a "Former Head" of the NSA doesn't mean he is out of the spying game.

"Does Privacy Exist ?", "The future of democracy" and "The new architecture of the Middle East"... Privacy does not exist, Democracy is a farce as well, and It's about time man re-built Solomon's Temple and forced God's hand in this so called Apocalypse thing... -LoLzzz

Rich PPL control the ants: end of story...

But, for some reason the ants seem to think that learning about all of the ways that their destinies are completely out of their control will somehow someway help them gain control of their own destiny, or maybe it will help them to just cope with their lives not really being a cosmological lottery on this planet anymore... IDK

And suppose the chubb-fly witnessed them sacrificing virgins and snorting cocaine off of a dead hookers breasts as they made deals to kill all the poor people with poisonous inoculations and fixing the world cup?
  • Like 1

I imagine that the truth of the matter is, it's just the worlds richest people meeting to make sure that they stay the world's richest people.

That's right. Even if they have to kill every last African to do it! :gun:
  • Like 1

I would imagine that the Bildebergers can afford some pretty good counter-surveilance people :w00t:

And suppose the chubb-fly witnessed them sacrificing virgins and snorting cocaine off of a dead hookers breasts as they made deals to kill all the poor people with poisonous inoculations and fixing the world cup?

The Chubb-fly would get a bit excited...

A few questions though?

• Could I save the virgins and keep them?
  • How long have the hookers been dead? It sounds cool as long as decomposition has not set in.
  • People with poisonous inoculations will die anyway, am I right to assume standard inoc's are not poisonous?
  • Is it the only way England have a chance of winning the World Cup? If so I am definitely up for it.
  • Will you believe it all when I post it on You-tube with a hip hop soundtrack and ignorant annotations?

Edited by Junior Chubb