Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Slenderman.

Astra.

We have Big Foot, the Yetti, Lochness Monster and now Slenderman :yes:

A dark shape figure with unaturally long arms and legs can be seen traversing the sheer wall of a structure several hundred feet up in the air.

http://www.mirror.co...gh-rise-3638740

Edited by Astra00
  • Like 1

I remember this somewhere else in the forum, someone suggested to be a projected image over the building.

• Like 1

I remember this somewhere else in the forum, someone suggested to be a projected image over the building.

I'm aware there is some kind of trickery involved :tu:

The shadow it cast was interesting though....unless my eye's were playing tricks on me. B)

A dark shape figure with unaturally long arms and legs can be seen traversing the sheer wall of a structure several hundred feet up in the air.

I remember seeing this back in January. The original (oldest) Youtube video actually has the Slenderman coming down from the roof. The video you linked to appears to be an upside down version. You can even see a tree to the right that is upside down.

[media=]

[/media]

And I also think it is faked.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 3

Thanks DC....well, there ya! gooo! :st

• Like 1

You mean ... somehow Creepypasta summoned something they invented into reality?

• Like 7

imo

It's an oldie, but I like this one. It's good and it's creepy.

Real? No.

But I'd like to see a movie about someone who climbs tall buildings and... wait...okay... I mean a creepy peepy tom someone who climbs tall buildings.

Looking for it's next victim. :passifier:

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

So Slenderman is a peeping tom who knew. And he likes to climb buildings.

• Like 1

So Slenderman is a peeping tom who knew. And he likes to climb buildings.

Cool creepy Av.......nice one ;)

imo

It's an oldie, but I like this one. It's good and it's creepy.

Real? No.

But I'd like to see a movie about someone who climbs tall buildings and... wait...okay... I mean a creepy peepy tom someone who climbs tall buildings.

Looking for it's next victim. :passifier:

Sounds good and scary.....a good night in, lights out, under a blanket, and plenty of popcorn. B):P
  • Like 1

Why in the world would someone just be filming a building randomly like that, and then--poof!--Slenderman appears! LOL.

• Like 6

Why in the world would someone just be filming a building randomly like that, and then--poof!--Slenderman appears! LOL.

He felt photogenic that night :lol:

Police say 12-year-old girls motivated to stab friend for fictional horror character: http://www.wkow.com/story/25670127/2014/06/02/girl-stabbed-numerous-times-after-being-lured-into-woods-by-friends

So reality is not for every one it seems . :no:

Forget Slenderman. Behold the true terror: Slenderpony!

523302__safe_animated_spoiler-colon-s04e09_pinkie+apple+pie_slenderman_slendermane_slenderpony_slender.gif

I love these little inserts by artists.

Edited by aquatus1
  • Like 2

Police say 12-year-old girls motivated to stab friend for fictional horror character: http://www.wkow.com/...oods-by-friends

So reality is not for every one it seems . :no:

Good grief, that's terrible. Thank goodness the other little girl that was attacked was ok. :unsure2:

I know of the Slenderman, and it's pretty much fake. The Slender Man is an internet-born character-entity originating from Something Awful Forums created by user Victor Surge in the "Let's Create Paranormal Images" thread. It soon reached memetic status, spreading through several blogs and videos, and quickly became the horror we know and fear today. I'm sure somebody had said this before, so if they had, I am sorry. But yeah, their is some pretty cool videos of the Slenderman that are cool to watch.

There are three main projects that are most commonly associated with the Slender Man mythos: Marble Hornets, Everyman HYBRID, and Tribe Twelve.

Edited by DanteHoratio
  • Like 1

Cause that's how they roll in Moscow! Building filming in Russia is like Carnivale in Brazil...whatever that means.

• Like 1

I'm learning to hate this video. It's come up at least a few times now on UM. Slenderman, aliens, giant bugs, giant alien bugs, demons... Ugh. And now back to slenderman again.

• Like 1

Slenderman is of course a concoction of some website, but it sure is an interesting character.

It appears that the 3d model in this video is very poorly animated .

Edited by Mr. ET
  • Like 1

Slenderman vs. Spider-man.

• Like 1

Slenderman vs. Spider-man.

Slender Man, Slender Man, does whatever a slender can....

• Like 5

"Hmm. What a lovely night to video absolutely nothing on the unremarkable building across the street. Oh, wait! OMG that's Slenderman!" How stupid do they think we are?

• Like 1

Maybe it's for an upcoming independent movie or something? Like what they did with Blair Witch passing it as real only to be promotional stuff. It looks pretty cool. They should do a prank in Japan as they like to do these extreme pranks and scare people! I would love to see it!

• Like 1