Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Name the thing i saw ?

ReddHeadsRantings

Same area but the thread is WHAT'S THE STRANGEST THING YOU'VE SEEN - page 8 half way down i discribe a creature i saw on 3Rings Ranch-can any tell me what is, might be, sounds like, ect ive heard nothing close to it and i would like know what it was

PS thank you for your help in advance

• Like 1

Name?

Well I've always liked "Tim" for mysterious entities.

• Like 8

I'm normally a lazy person, but I'll be nice and leave the link to the thread here for other lazy people:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=246568&hl=%20what&st=105

I'm not sure what it could have been. Sounds really freaky though; maybe some type of demon or entity or something. I was originally thinking some sort of ape or big foot, but then the whole disappearing thing... And the smell. Hmm. I'm not really sure :/

I'm normally a lazy person, but I'll be nice and leave the link to the thread here for other lazy people:

http://www.unexplain...hl= what&st=105

I'm not sure what it could have been. Sounds really freaky though; maybe some type of demon or entity or something. I was originally thinking some sort of ape or big foot, but then the whole disappearing thing... And the smell. Hmm. I'm not really sure :/

thank you, good lady :)

"The talon-claw-nails were 5-8" inches long. The eyes took up 2/3 of the face - they were a solid BRIGHT glowing red - oversized for the head. The teeth and fangs were black, the fangs were 4-6" inches and looked razor sharp-as did the nails."

That's one heck of a thing right there... :yes:

And that isn't even the weird part?

"This is where it gets werid..."

Sorry, can't help you with an identification :no::passifier:

Edited by QuiteContrary

It was the same thing everyone sees and misidentifies.

Here's a clear picture of what we're dealing with:

blue%20whales.jpg

• Like 1

Name?

Well I've always liked "Tim" for mysterious entities.

I prefer Clyde but Tim has a certain Python feel I rather like.

Similar to Spring Heeled Jack

This doesn't sound the least bit like spring heeled jack.

Sounds like a drug-addled hippie who's been wandering in the wilderness for years, unable to get the mescaline out of his system.

• Like 1

I dunno. First you give these things a name, then you bring it home with you, then the kids who promised that they would feed it and water it and housetrain it and trim its talons get bored with it and you end up having to look after it all by yourself. I think it is best left at the side of the road.

This doesn't sound the least bit like spring heeled jack.

The eyes took up 2/3 of the face - they were a solid BRIGHT glowing red - oversized for the head. The teeth and fangs were black, the fangs were 4-6" inches and looked razor sharp-as did the nails.

These characteristics are similar - I didn't say identical

Do not name it!!!!!

Look what slenderman did with stupid people!

• Like 1

I can't think of ANY animal that would have black teeth and claws.

Do not name it!!!!!

Look what slenderman did with stupid people!

It must have been a Slenderfoot. Or maybe a Mothfoot.

• Like 1

S. H. Jack sounds "too human-ish" for my thing. The eyes make it, not a bigfoot. Hands, claws & fangs make it not a mothman. The daytime & hair make it not vampire.

Ive not thought of the others listed before. Will have to do some reading & research.

Again thank you for helping.

Harvey the Hyrax

• Like 2

I have no idea what that is. I'll have to do some research on it... In the meantime, if you can draw, draw what you saw, if you can't, ask someone else to. If they don't draw it close enough to what you saw, ask them to make adjustments. You or someone else can ask people if they've seen or heard of anything similar. It might be easier showing a picture than just giving a report, even if it is detailed.

• Like 2

I have no idea what that is. I'll have to do some research on it... In the meantime, if you can draw, draw what you saw, if you can't, ask someone else to. If they don't draw it close enough to what you saw, ask them to make adjustments. You or someone else can ask people if they've seen or heard of anything similar. It might be easier showing a picture than just giving a report, even if it is detailed.

I like it when people make drawings. Usually there is details that they forgot to mention that are critical to figuring out what is going on.

I dont know but it sounds a little like the Mogollon Monster of Arizona I know it has red eyes and smells horrible from what I have read. You may want to look into Native American stories..

Edited by Mr. ET
  • Like 1