Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demonic dreams?

Paperhearts915

I've recently dreamt about a black figure in the corner of my room, I cannot see it's face nor anything on it's body l. It is just a big black figure in a black gown , now most would say it's "death" but I feel it's something else I feel almost as if it watches me, when I dream about it I try calling to the nearest person for help but I can't scream no voice or words come out and when I go to look or them in their beds they are not visible it's like they are hidden under a thick black smoke , I know they are there but I cannot see them . All the while the black figure stands where I first seen it and doesn't try to hurt me or even move it's almost as if I knows how vulnerable I am. Am I the only one who's had this experience?

I had demonic dreams for three years Paperhearts. I want you know that it does get better. I was delivered from my demonic dreams by God in a manifestation of the holyghost which destroyed all the demons. I had not seen demons before in my house, but suddenly after all that time having nightmares they appeared and were destroyed. So you can take that how you want to, but my life has been blessed ever since. Don't let anybody tell you are crazy or anything else. You a deep person and have a high propensity. God bless you on your journey.

;-)

• Like 1

All the while the black figure stands where I first seen it and doesn't try to hurt me or even move it's almost as if I knows how vulnerable I am. Am I the only one who's had this experience?

Most of us have had this experience I suspect. Not sure how conscious we are of it however.

These things we fear seem to represent itself as a kind of shadow self. An aspect of self that does know how traumatized we make our self through fear. We see the self as vulnerable and foster a fear that is quite effective. May I suggest that a dream like this is designed to help us appreciate our true 'power of perception'.

John

I had demonic dreams for three years Paperhearts. I want you know that it does get better. I was delivered from my demonic dreams by God in a manifestation of the holyghost which destroyed all the demons. I had not seen demons before in my house, but suddenly after all that time having nightmares they appeared and were destroyed. So you can take that how you want to, but my life has been blessed ever since. Don't let anybody tell you are crazy or anything else. You a deep person and have a high propensity. God bless you on your journey.

;-)

Just because he the dreams contain a dark figure doesn't mean that its in any way demonic especially as it doesn't actually do anything.

Just because he the dreams contain a dark figure doesn't mean that its in any way demonic especially as it doesn't actually do anything.

The dark figures were not dreams. The nightmares were the dreams and they were very awfull (demonic is a good word and should be applied to this scenario if it is appropriate to apply the word to any scenario) and I experienced them nightly for three years. It was actually very hard to deal with. The nightmares stopped once the dark figures were destroyed. Anyway like I said you can take your own meaning from that but they WERE doing something and that is giving me nightmares...

Sounds like you saw your shadow self...

Have you experienced sleep paralysis or hypnagogic awareness (waking dreams/visions)?

Sensing the presence of a dark figure and visuals of your Shadow are pretty common in that context.