Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman lives with 55 pet cats

Saru

She's taking in strays so it seems her heart's in the right place but even so, 10 years and 55 cats, that's a lot of both! I wonder what her neighbours think.

• Like 1

Here in the USA we call that being a 'Crazy Cat Lady'.

In Scotland she'd be tarred as a witch!

Here in the USA we call that being a 'Crazy Cat Lady'.

I am always in battle with that aspect of myself. I like these stories, they remind me to keep my mouth shut whenever someone pipes up with the oh so regular "anyone want a kitten? free to good home" or I'm moving do you know anyone who would like to have my cat". I think I've mastered it - almost, I have one each of my nieces cats and my sisters dog, and that's where the word No became a fave of mine, right from then on until now :P .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

LOL My ex ended up having 15 cats for a while :/ You'd never have known it, though...until you shook the box of food....then it was like a furry school of piranha swirling around on the floor :/

• Like 1

At one point I had 32 cats, all strays. I was living on a back road and seemed everyone felt the need to drop off their pets there. A few had roadway accidents and the rest found homes.

• Like 1

I love cats.. and i love to travel . I'm Done with traveling With cats however, or cutting the trip short to get back home to her fuzzy highness. . so we are cat Free for now.

*bless people who find good homes for kittykats.

Edited by lightly