Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The transhumanist conspiracy

UM-Bot

Arnold Isen: In "TransEvolution: The Coming Age of Human Deconstruction", Bilderberg Group expert Daniel Estulin explores the links between the British government’s 2006 document Strategic Trends 2007-2036 and the mysterious gathering of the global elite known as the Bilderberg Group. Daniel Estulin describes the world’s economic problems and pressures as part of a plot by the global elite to destroy the nation-state. “This is by design”, he argues, referring to the clash between a global oligarchic system and the nation state. The World Trade Organization (WTO) commitment to free trade, to “One World, One Market”, reflects “anti-nation-state intent”, Estulin claims.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article
  • Like 1

I stopped reading at:

"According to Estulin’s dire predictions about the insidious plans of the elite, the population could be reduced by three billion by GMO poisoning – to such an extent that even the conspirators and their families will probably be affected by their own plan. This does not surprise Estulin, who says “our current corporate empire knows that “progress of humanity” means their imminent demise”, or the elite do not care if they become victims of their own interpretation of global progress."

This is complete BS. If the author really believes that the elite do not care if they become victims of their own machinations he is dumber than a potato and probably should not be allowed near any sharp objects like pens etc.

• Like 2

Your article may be speculation, but it is well-researched speculation, and deserves to be taken seriously.***SNIP***

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf
Personal attack removed: 3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive, snide, obnoxious or abusive towards other members

Your article may be speculation, but it is well-researched speculation, and deserves to be taken seriously. ***SNIP***

At least what Border Collie wrote makes some semblance of sense.

Edit to add: I've no problem with the article author, after all he has to make a living. The subject of the article however, Daniel Estulin, sounds to me like just another dimestore doom & gloom crackpot.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf
personal attack removed from quote.
  • Like 1

Your article may be speculation, but it is well-researched speculation, and deserves to be taken seriously.

Well-researched?

It's a review of a short book written by someone else. How much research do you think was involved?

• Like 3

Well-researched?

It's a review of a short book written by someone else. How much research do you think was involved?

Not only that, the original work seems pretty poorly researched from the present column.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I stopped reading at:

"According to Estulin’s dire predictions about the insidious plans of the elite, the population could be reduced by three billion by GMO poisoning – to such an extent that even the conspirators and their families will probably be affected by their own plan. This does not surprise Estulin, who says “our current corporate empire knows that “progress of humanity” means their imminent demise”, or the elite do not care if they become victims of their own interpretation of global progress."

This is complete BS. If the author really believes that the elite do not care if they become victims of their own machinations he is dumber than a potato and probably should not be allowed near any sharp objects like pens etc.

No wonder. Pretty pathetic "storyline".

Cheers,

Badeskov

Your article may be speculation, but it is well-researched speculation, and deserves to be taken seriously.***SNIP***

You like the populist and poorly researched (well researched columns pretty much negates the populist part), that much is evident from your own columns, which you don't even have the means to defend yourself when critiqued. So frankly, you comment rings a bit hollow...

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Arnold Isen: In "TransEvolution: The Coming Age of Human Deconstruction", Bilderberg Group expert Daniel Estulin explores the links between the British government's 2006 document Strategic Trends 2007-2036 and the mysterious gathering of the global elite known as the Bilderberg Group. Daniel Estulin describes the world's economic problems and pressures as part of a plot by the global elite to destroy the nation-state. "This is by design", he argues, referring to the clash between a global oligarchic system and the nation state. The World Trade Organization (WTO) commitment to free trade, to "One World, One Market", reflects "anti-nation-state intent", Estulin claims.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

Provided all of the topics related to the transhumanist movement, e.g.

artificial intelligence, bioengineering, cybernetics, technological singularity,

nanotechnology ...&c. plus ethical and legal issues unavoidable with most

of the above, this discussion is overly broad. To do it justice, one need

preliminarily delve into the topic and its subtopics; then objectively examine

the grounds one might reasonably have, in light of all things considered, to

conclude there a conspiracy involved. Personally, as I find transhumanism

fascinating in ways not altogether favorable and thank you, UMbot, for the

posting the article, I welcome concurrent discussions for the purpose of our

better assessing the posits therein. Should someone be so inclined to

comprehensively present transhumanism in a new thread, I'll contribute to

the concurrent discussions as time allows.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

The article writers on this site are the best, this is a great piece. It really getz the mind going, and i just drank a big cup of coffee.

• Like 1

Not to get off topic, but one thing that galls me is, in the U.S. you have to list contents of food, but afaik, you don't have to say whether it's GMO or not. :td:

• Like 1