Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has ET already dismissed us as unintelligent?

If they visited us long long back then they would instead of trusting us with their technology they would just build something that will last long , something with stones.

And that would have accomplished what?

• Like 3

They use their golden pituitary and pineal (DMT) glands and we do not.

Speaking of his peers in power, Woodrow Wilson said "They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

For those of us constrained to a 3 –D space perspective, what Woodrow is really saying here is that somebody with a vastly higher brain bandwidth is watching over the earthly activities from a higher dimension and from this all pervasive perspective, check-mates us at every turn. What distinguishes us from their superstates of consciousness and our consciousness lobotomy is they are using their pituitary and pineal glands and we are not.

Earthlings must come to grips with the extent of the reality model and kick up our brain bandwidths to get into the cosmic game of life or be its consequences. Operating at our limited consciousness level, will not do the job nor will waiting for some saviour to come and fix the problem if we are to be realistic.

The only solution is to form a functioning relationship with reality and seriously kick up the brain bandwidths with glandular rejuvenation and consciousness boosting hormonal secretions. Only DMT driven bandwidths can provide the individual with the innate resources to hang with or compete with what Woodrow speaks of.

These entities have been using these bandwidth enhancers for millions of years and will continue to rule over us like the victim sheep we are unless we too "Kick it up".

For a simple duck to water technique to access your golden brain glands go to: http://fukushima50.blogspot.ca/

Sovereignty

And you know this how?

• Like 2

*snip*

They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.

*snip*

So powerful, so organised, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive that you are able to make an account on a public forum viewed by hundreds of thousands (maybe millions) of people and tell us all about them. Well at least you were not speaking in condemnation of them. BTW I think they are stupid ****s. ;)

As long as you are not a spam bot... Welcome to UM Wildblue, you will have some fun here. :)

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 2

And you know this how?

Didn't you see the link there, sine? All the latest scientific discoveries are on Canadian blogs these days.

• Like 2

Gee, some people sure like to hear themselves talk, even if what they say is utter nonsense!

Tyson should speak only for himself as - being a primitive life form barely capable of comprehension! What rubbish he is talking about. I don't think an insect can produce our

great works of art, music, architecture etc.; let alone land on the moon or send probes out into space!

And if we went to another world and discovered these insects that could not do all those things we would study the hell out of them. This is what makes his statement so utterly stoopit.

a record that they visited .

So they crossed huge spans of interstellar space just to pile rocks? I know I'm going to regret asking but which rocks in particular do you have in mind?

• Like 4

Speaking of his peers in power, Woodrow Wilson said "They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

For those of us constrained to a 3 –D space perspective, what Woodrow is really saying here is that somebody with a vastly higher brain bandwidth is watching over the earthly activities from a higher dimension and from this all pervasive perspective, check-mates us at every turn. What distinguishes us from their superstates of consciousness and our consciousness lobotomy is they are using their pituitary and pineal glands and we are not.

Earthlings must come to grips with the extent of the reality model and kick up our brain bandwidths to get into the cosmic game of life or be its consequences. Operating at our limited consciousness level, will not do the job nor will waiting for some saviour to come and fix the problem if we are to be realistic.

The only solution is to form a functioning relationship with reality and seriously kick up the brain bandwidths with glandular rejuvenation and consciousness boosting hormonal secretions. Only DMT driven bandwidths can provide the individual with the innate resources to hang with or compete with what Woodrow speaks of.

These entities have been using these bandwidth enhancers for millions of years and will continue to rule over us like the victim sheep we are unless we too "Kick it up".

For a simple duck to water technique to access your golden brain glands go to: http://fukushima50.blogspot.ca/

Sovereignty

LOL! So the only way to keep up with these ultra intelligent, enlightened all powerful space beings is to take a shamanistic hallucinogenic drugs? Dude, be my guest. Actually don't. You need to stay away from mind altering substances as you are already far enough out of touch with reality.
  • Like 5

So they crossed huge spans of interstellar space just to pile rocks? I know I'm going to regret asking but which rocks in particular do you have in mind?

I am already regretting in your behalf....

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

"there's no sign of intelligent life on Earth"

Seems I've seen this on t-shirts since the 70's.

And we needed an astrophysicists to tell us this?

• Like 1

I am already regretting in your behalf....

Cheers,

Badeskov

I hope he surprises me and doesn't say pyramids.

• Like 2

Grand Canyon
  • Like 2

I'm really beginning to hate anything to do with the AA theory hypothesis. At first it was an interesting work of fiction that could be discussed however it's ignorance has become far too pervasive and needs to be crushed by the hammer of critical thought. I feel that if aliens were to visit they would definitely have second thoughts about the apparent 'intelligent species' here when they learn of the AA garbage. It would be a cruel but fitting irony I suppose.

• Like 4

Sovereignty

I just bought a 5G router. is that enough bandwidth or do i have to wait for 6G?

• Like 1

I'm really beginning to hate anything to do with the AA theory hypothesis. At first it was an interesting work of fiction that could be discussed however it's ignorance has become far too pervasive and needs to be crushed by the hammer of critical thought. I feel that if aliens were to visit they would definitely have second thoughts about the apparent 'intelligent species' here when they learn of the AA garbage. It would be a cruel but fitting irony I suppose.

Once upon a time i was intrigued by some of the ideas that were presented, in the absence of proof all is fair game, but now we have gone from interesting to stupid leaps of faith that are just ridiculous.

Am i really so gullible that i need to try and believe that bigfoot is an alien?

good grief.

• Like 2

I think the thing that saddens me the most about AA and other alien programs is the number of "experts" with PhD in front of their name.

Is there someplace just handing these things out when you buy a case of soda and a bag of chips?

• Like 4

It's like we are watching the birth of a religion. Random mythologies coalescing into an ideology. Scary.

• Like 2

It's like we are watching the birth of a religion. Random mythologies coalescing into an ideology. Scary.

Yeah, since you put it that way...yikes! :o

If that's the case I've already decided I'm going down fighting...

• Like 2

Scary but oh so real, there is a whole swathe of jobless day time TV watchers out there thinking they are educating themselves when they watch the Ancient Aliens programmes on 'factual' channels. It really makes a mark on some people.

• Like 3

Scary but oh so real, there is a whole swathe of jobless day time TV watchers out there thinking they are educating themselves when they watch the Ancient Aliens programmes on 'factual' channels. It really makes a mark on some people.

I used to respect the Discovery Network but these days nearly all of their programming is crap. I remember when the History Channel presented actual history. These days history has to be in the context of toothless hillbillies and pawn shop owners to get any attention. Very sad state of affairs.

• Like 2

I used to respect the Discovery Network but these days nearly all of their programming is crap. I remember when the History Channel presented actual history. These days history has to be in the context of toothless hillbillies and pawn shop owners to get any attention. Very sad state of affairs.

Sadly its just a reflection of TV in general, many channels start out with a theme or ethos only to sell out to boost viewing figures.

• Like 3

I think the thing that saddens me the most about AA and other alien programs is the number of "experts" with PhD in front of their name.

Is there someplace just handing these things out when you buy a case of soda and a bag of chips?

In my line I've had the pleasure of knowing many PhDs. In a nutshell, they're all morons. Because they were able to tough it out through one dissertation, on one topic, one time many many years ago, they are suddenly experts on everything else going on. The exception to this is my good friend with a doctorate in mathematics. He's the first to admit he doesn't know **** about anything other than mathematics :)

• Like 1

In my line I've had the pleasure of knowing many PhDs. In a nutshell, they're all morons. Because they were able to tough it out through one dissertation, on one topic, one time many many years ago, they are suddenly experts on everything else going on. The exception to this is my good friend with a doctorate in mathematics. He's the first to admit he doesn't know **** about anything other than mathematics :)

Then I think you haven't met that many PhDs. Because all I know have no problem in admitting that they do not know a given field - that is part of a PhD, learning that skill. At least where I come from.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

My father, two uncles, a few cousins and host of family friends over they years. Also, almost 30 years on and off in aerospace. I'd say I know my fair share. Mayhaps I was a bit harsh with my earlier comments but (though I love them all) my experience is that humility is a scarce commodity among them. I'm glad to know you don't fall into that category. :)

Cheers

My father, two uncles, a few cousins and host of family friends over they years. Also, almost 30 years on and off in aerospace. I'd say I know my fair share. Mayhaps I was a bit harsh with my earlier comments but (though I love them all) my experience is that humility is a scarce commodity among them. I'm glad to know you don't fall into that category. :)

Cheers

Haha.

I think you have to distinguish between humility and arrogant confidence. Most of the PhDs I know and work with have both. within their field they are arrogantly confident (as one of my employees sent me the other day, remembering when he was hired):

Have you done it before? NOPE.

Is it going to work? YEP.

It is that kind of arrogant confidence that makes research happen.

That said, you also need to have the humility to understand when you are out of your field of expertise. And all those I work with have that. Probably because they don't want to be shown as fools in an area they do not know :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2