Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Girl films bizarre 'dancing' light in the sky

Still Waters

I use to live within a mile of a gliding club. I have seen gliders with flares attached performing loops before and it looked exactly the same. It is very impressive, I will try and dig out some footage as my other half filmed one once.

The area we lived was next too Southdown Gliding Club. This isn't footage from there but exactly what we use to see.

BTW, just digging a little deeper... Sywell Aerodrome is very close to Northampton...

Sywell Aerodrome was host to the 2014 AeroExpo UK, showcasing aircraft of all kinds including stunt aircraft, gliders, etc...

The 2014 AeroExpo UK ran from 30 May 2014 thru to 1 June 2014. Sound familiar?

It included aerobatic displays from a glider, stunt planes, and an experimental futuristic ultralight amongst others... Fireworks weren't actually mentioned, but the online site is rather brief, so who knows... Here's a link:

http://www.aeroexpo....siting/airshow/

I can't find a full program of events online, but someone may be more motivated than me and take the next step - contact the organisers and see what they were up to that evening near closing time. Note one VERY important point here - there WAS an airshow going on in this area and that would mean a lot of folks would be out there *looking up*, if not pointing cameras up. Methinks other footage is likely to turn up, as well as other reports.

Me, I think I've seen enough to have now filed this in the 99%-certain-it's-nuthin-ETish category, but I'm very pleased to see some half decent photography (how ironic is the source - if only she was a MUFON director..) and a genuinely interesting ufo story... Makes a pleasant change from the 'uzual'...

• Like 3

Loop da loops right above the horizon. Most likely a model airplane. It could have a flare straped to it.

• Like 1

The Chronicle reports that a spokesperson from the control tower at Sywell confirmed that the fireball UFO was a glider with fireworks.

-End of thread.

For the love of God, this was posted a page ago folks.......

Obviously a remote controlled plane probably with sparklers/flare attached. The small loops give it away.

Obviously a remote controlled plane probably with sparklers/flare attached. The small loops give it away.

Obviously post #43+44 are not visible to you. Pls ask an admin for technical support. :yes:

And again.....Goodfella posted this info on post 43

Local newspaper Northampton Chronicle & Echo also called Sywell Aerodrome, but the answer the paper received was completely different from the one given to Fearon. The Chronicle reports that a spokesperson from the control tower at Sywell confirmed that the fireball UFO was a glider with fireworks. According to the paper, Jeff Tower from the control tower (if that’s his real name . . .) explained,

We had a big exhibition on and it was part of a flying display at sunset . . . The glider shoots out flames from its wings. It was part of an organised and controlled display . . . We did it last year and again this year on Saturday.

An aviation festival called AeroExpo UK took place from May 30 through June 1 at the Sywell Aerodome. And an aerobatic flight company called gliderFX performed at this festival.

Here is a video of the glider performance from the festival in 2013:

http://www.openminds.tv/girl-records-video-dancing-fireball-ufo/28046

I posted the aviation schedule ( AeroExpo UK around post 30 something....)

Read all of the replies people...... :no:

• Like 4

Local newspaper Northampton Chronicle & Echo also called Sywell Aerodrome, but the answer the paper received was completely different from the one given to Fearon. The Chronicle reports that a spokesperson from the control tower at Sywell confirmed that the fireball UFO was a glider with fireworks. According to the paper, Jeff Tower from the control tower (if that’s his real name . . .) explained,

We had a big exhibition on and it was part of a flying display at sunset . . . The glider shoots out flames from its wings. It was part of an organised and controlled display . . . We did it last year and again this year on Saturday.

An aviation festival called AeroExpo UK took place from May 30 through June 1 at the Sywell Aerodome. And an aerobatic flight company called gliderFX performed at this festival.

http://www.openminds...eball-ufo/28046

Do you really think that will end it? :) Nice post though. Makes sense.

• Like 1

Do you really think that will end it? :) Nice post though. Makes sense.

If we keep multiquoting so it is on the last post maybe?...I doubt it.

I see a 11,2% likelihood that this vid will pop-up again in a separate thread with the headline "What is that?"

Up those odds if a fella with a " z " in his name is involved.

• Like 1

Clearly it's an alien craft that's on fire, that's why the anti-gravitational blurring isn't happening, the drive's off line. it also explains why it's swirling as the directional unit's damaged too. I feel sorry for the aliens with us making such a spectacle of what must have been a terrifying event.

• Like 4

Since when do we get to call 'I have the be all and end all post'? lol.....we know it is aviation related just offering opinions on it, you know, what people do on forums lol

Edited by Silent Trinity

It's clearly and obviously definitive proof of ETH. No, really. It is. Just ask da Z-man. He knows all and won't shut up about it.

Not really here. Just a pass through to let folks I'm still alive - at least for the time being - but have been in and out of the hospital enough times that my frequent driver/rider miles have got frequent driver/rider miles.

• Like 3

I find the patterns of loops to be very interesting it almost looks like a message.

Since when do we get to call 'I have the be all and end all post'? lol.....we know it is aviation related just offering opinions on it, you know, what people do on forums lol

When someone ( g00dfella ) posts the 100% definitive, confirmed, answer to it........lol

• Like 2

It's clearly and obviously definitive proof of ETH. No, really. It is. Just ask da Z-man. He knows all and won't shut up about it.

Not really here. Just a pass through to let folks I'm still alive - at least for the time being - but have been in and out of the hospital enough times that my frequent driver/rider miles have got frequent driver/rider miles.

Hey Kludge, it's good to hear from you. I sincerely hope that your health is on the mend and you can visit us more often. Your contributions are missed. :tu:

Kludge, old buddy! Good to see you around. Sorry to hear about your frequent hospital visits, I hope it is going the right way with your health!

Cheers,

Badeskov

I find the patterns of loops to be very interesting it almost looks like a message.

Yes, the message is "help help we are on fire".

• Like 3

Hmm.. To be fair, goodfella's post did NOT contain any link nor any real details, and your post of the schedule was just a single link with no explanation - it merely said there was an airshow in Northamptonshire.

So it's hardly surprising that ignoramuses like me might miss such 'info' as I/they skim over the replies... I think we need to elaborate a little more - one liners and unexplained links, be they Youtube or indeed anything, is what we criticise others for....

Hmm.. To be fair, goodfella's post did NOT contain any link nor any real details, and your post of the schedule was just a single link with no explanation - it merely said there was an airshow in Northamptonshire.

So it's hardly surprising that ignoramuses like me might miss such 'info' as I/they skim over the replies... I think we need to elaborate a little more - one liners and unexplained links, be they Youtube or indeed anything, is what we criticise others for....

Good point...

• Like 1

So

Good point...

So we are back to aliens then ;)

In asia flying fire balls is said to be black magic. They r seen flying above trees in jungles.. Don know how true is it..

Edited by TheGreatBeliever

In asia flying fire balls is said to be black magic.

Who invented gunpowder over a thousand years ago?

• Like 1

They r seen flying above trees in jungles..

Because flying under the trees isn`t possible in the jungle.

Because flying under the trees isn`t possible in the jungle.

Another prompt reply. U guys ambushing me or something? Hmmm.. Its just ghost stories of asia. U can google search it

Edited by TheGreatBeliever