Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jackson in fake nose claim

Althalus

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Michael Jackson wears a prosthetic nose and once paid nearly 100,000 pounds for a "voodoo curse" to kill director Steven Spielberg despite being deep in debt, Vanity Fair magazine has reported.

Vanity Fair, in an article for its March 11 edition, also reports that Jackson bleaches his skin white because he does not like being black. The 44-year-old singer sometimes refers to black people as "spabooks", the magazine said

user posted image View: Full Article | Source: Yahoo News

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tommy

• Althalus

• Bizarro

• snuffypuffer

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Jackson, who underwent a "blood bath" as part of the ritual, then ordered his former business adviser Myung-Ho Lee to wire $150,000 (94,888 pounds) to a bank in Mali for a voodoo chief named Baba, who sacrificed 42 cows for the ceremony, the magazine reported."

blink.gif I can't believe this guy. wacko.gif

the sad thing is anyone could print a wild story about Michael Jackson and most people would believe it immediately. think about it, if there was a story saying Michael had sex with chickens at his Neverland Ranch, most people would believe it- even without proof. poor guy, i pity him.

I concur, he's insane. Let's move on. I mean, really, this is a bit over the top isn't it?

With al thats happening in the world at the moment you would think that the papers would find something more newsworthy to talk about. Why can't they just leave him alone.

A prosthetic nose is not that unbelievable .

Emmy news is usually only the stuff that people find interesting and rates well (Its sad but true).

As for the thread , Jackson is getting more publicity than he should , he is one twisted individual who has done alot worse than wear a prosthetic nose.

I agree completely. But, he will never have to prove his innocence, because everyone around him with any substantial proof of wrong doing seems to be paid off.... It is a shame....

I personally don't hate on him because of his freakish appearance, I am hating on him lately because he has done some really questionable things... (With children)

But, I think he is getting way too much press, and it doesn't help when FOX agrees to give him an exuberant amount of money to 'tell his side' of the story..

Reese