Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So One Republic predicted an earthquake in San Fran or is this one of your hindsight predictions? So you are predicting a hurricane in the Atlantic Ocean originating from Africa and a volcanic eruption in Iceland? if not then what do posts 39 and 41 represent?

The correct question to ask is, who would have thought to forecast in 2011 that the rise of a volcano on a specific part of Iceland, would coincide with an earthquake somewhere in California? That's not a connection which is currently accepted by science.

Then later this year, to point to Northern California as the likely hot spot, and later still, to specifically point to the north side of the San Francisco Bay, using the death of Jesus on the Cross to sound the alarm bells, because when He died, there was reportedly an earthquake.

This volcano in Iceland, which sits under the largest glacier in Europe, woke up at the very hour my Bay Area forecast was made here.

I don't expect most people to have the time and energy to put the pieces of this puzzle together, but for those elves of Snow Miser that do, the last thing you want is this kind of friendly fire.

My commission doesn't expire, until Heat Miser pops into plain sight.

Edited by Raptor Witness

The correct question to ask is, who would have thought to forecast in 2011 that the rise of a volcano on a specific part of Iceland, would coincide with an earthquake somewhere in California? That's not a connection which is currently accepted by science.

Then later this year, to point to Northern California as the likely hot spot, and later still, to specifically point to the north side of the San Francisco Bay, using the death of Jesus on the Cross to sound the alarm bells, because when He died, there was reportedly an earthquake.

This volcano in Iceland, which sits under the largest glacier in Europe, woke up at the very hour my Bay Area forecast was made here.

I don't expect most people to have the time and energy to put the pieces of this puzzle together, but for those elves of Snow Miser that do, the last thing you want is this kind of friendly fire.

My commission doesn't expire, until Heat Miser pops into plain sight.

I am not dredging up your "predictions" from 2011 but I will tell you that you are complete;y wrong about the volcano in Iceland and the earthquake in San Fran. The volcano in Iceland has been bubbling away for a while now and only recently did Iceland determine that it was serious enough to issue a Flight Advisory so you have zero concurrence there. Nada, None. Why the delay issuing a Flight Advisory? The problem is that making the air space over Iceland a no-fly zone costs airlines BIG bucks so the authorities hold off as long as safely possible before restricting it. Actually, this is the second Flight Advisory because after the first the volcano quieted down again but now it is erupting violently and poses a danger.

You still haven't answered this question. So you are predicting a hurricane in the Atlantic Ocean originating from Africa and a volcanic eruption in Iceland? if not then what do posts 39 and 41 represent? I guess you answered the latter but I have shown above that this was a nothing prediction since millions were aware this volcano has been percolating for a while. How about the waves coming off of Africa? Is that a hurricane prediction?

I am not dredging up your "predictions" from 2011 but I will tell you that you are complete;y wrong about the volcano in Iceland and the earthquake in San Fran. The volcano in Iceland has been bubbling away for a while now and only recently did Iceland determine that it was serious enough to issue a Flight Advisory so you have zero concurrence there ....

How many references do I need to cite?

The Bardarbunga volcano system, in the southeast of the country, became active on August 16, producing hundreds of tremors daily. The New Zealand Herald Sept. 1, 2014

With respect to hurricane predictions in 2014, let me ask you a question first.

Recall 2011, when I forecast

just ten days before the worst nuclear disaster in world history.

It's a Unique Forecast Combination, loosely depicting: a Nuclear Hurricane(alpha particle) + an Earthquake Which Shakes the Entire Earth(9.0 Japan) + Electricity(Reactor) = Fukushima Nuclear Disaster on March 11, 2011

All the pieces were there, just waiting for someone to turn them over.

If I had said that there will be a earthquake in ten days that will be the worst in Japanese history, AND which will result in the worst nuclear disaster in world history, do you think I would be allowed to walk the street?

It is for your sake that I speak in apocalyptic language, for if the earth were required to defend me, so that I might speak the truth freely, how much worse would the end result be?

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

Making a prediction of the eruption of a volcano that had erupted in 2010 means nothing since it did erupt, is active so would erupt again.

There are over 10,000 earthquakes every year (and that only counts the one magnitude 4.0 and higher. The chance that an earthquake will occur when a volcano erupts is nearly 100%. No special abilities needed.

• Like 1

Cryptography isn't new, but a war between men and the earth, is.

noun

the science or study of the techniques of secret writing, especially code and cipher systems, methods, and the like.

Compare cryptanalysis (def 2).

the procedures, processes, methods, etc., of making and using secret writing, as codes or ciphers.

anything written in a secret code, cipher, or the like.

There was a time when I believed that the Christian bible was merely a book of fanciful tales for aiding the understanding of ethics however; now-a-days I’m left wondering if there actually is more to the stories.

Regarding dreams! That’s what initially tweaked my interest over some excerpts / themes from the biblical material…I’ve experienced a few odd dreams which have defied an explanation for, for example there was one dream where I heard about the Holy Sepulchre…I’d never heard about such a thing before until the dream so I was fairly taken aback when a google search revealed what it actually is.

I still prefer to remain ignorant about religious material… I’m quite a lazy person and I honestly can’t be bothered to delve into all those pages of too many words…I so hate reading books.

Yet! My curiosity niggles me when I have dreams like the ones which tell me the identity of who Satan is in present times and such…Dreams like that tend to arouse my thoughts about current world-wide events and I find it mildly interesting to believe that I’m probably one of those whose brain or genetics is tuned into deceiving itself about the end time events or maybe, there could actually be a possibility that the final days are being played out right now.

The id's of present Satan. Can tell here.

Is not the army that now hides its face, an "invisible army?"

Is the army, which now confronts NATO while sporting a black and gold coat of arms, not shrouded in darkness?

Is an army that seems to have come from out of nowhere, another way of saying, from a place you can find no evidence of, right now?

15244210902_04e5feebe9_c.jpg

.... I have this T-shirt, which contains an unusual symbol that I've often used in some of my political activist activities in the past, regarding some very pointed arguments against Manifest Destiny extending beyond terra firma.

.... which just happens is the same nautical logogram used for the NATO alliance.

Having threatened my life let them now confront an invisible army from the four winds of a place they can find no evidence of.

Edited by Raptor Witness

What on earth is this thread about?

• Like 1

Is not the army that now hides its face, an "invisible army?"

Is the army, which now confronts NATO while sporting a black and gold coat of arms, not shrouded in darkness?

Is an army that seems to have come from out of nowhere, another way of saying, from a place you can find no evidence of, right now?

15244210902_04e5feebe9_c.jpg

If by that if you mean The Islamic State ™, they didn't come out of nowhere, they originated as an Al Qaeada splinter group in Iraq, as one of the 'resistance' groups to G.W. Bush's overthrow of S. Hussein, and then moved into Syria to take advantage of the confusion there (encouraged by the West), and then moved back into Iraq to take advantage of the power vacuum caused by B. Obama's withdrawal of American forces.

Edited by Admiral Rhubarb

If by that if you mean The Islamic State ™, they didn't come out of nowhere, they originated as an Al Qaeada splinter group in Iraq, as one of the 'resistance' groups to G.W. Bush's overthrow of S. Hussein, and then moved into Syria to take advantage of the confusion there (encouraged by the West), and then moved back into Iraq to take advantage of the power vacuum caused by B. Obama's withdrawal of American forces.

He predicted a hurricane during hurricane season and that a volcano would erupt in Iceland and last week, apparently, he predicted ISIS would emerge although I couldn't figure that one out until his post you are referring to. Before you ask, yes, he is serious and no he doesn't realize how ridiculous it all is.

• Like 2

Who specifically warned all Christians and aid workers assisting them to leave the Middle East, last spring, referencing a curious turn of a phrase, as a hidden reason.... ?

It wasn't the U.S. State Department. It wasn't President Obama. It wasn't the Pope. It certainly wasn't the NSA .... whose crystal ball went dark, long before this storm.

We're wasting precious time, hand wringing ... which is dangerously predictable.

Now is the time to go against conventional wisdom. Now is the time to realize that air power can be swept away in the blink of any eye, and electronic weapons can be removed from the battlefield like lightning from the sky, setting the stage for a Genghis Khan.

If you doubt it, ask what are the "hooks" placed in the jaws of Gogland's Prince, and who places them there? Is it an "end time Devil," as the U.S. military would have U.S. believe?

If you say yes, then it's already over for U.S., because it only proves that we have no idea what we are up against, or why we must do the unexpected to prevent a certain result.

If a scare crow shows up at your door, you'd better let him in while the hour glass is still partially full.

Mosul must be secured soon, or the gates of hell will have prevailed where they should not ever.

How convenient ... when you're in the midst of trouble. A good war cry always helps to unify the country.

This operation will fail, of course, and it will not prevent what is to come, because this is a war cry far above the heads of both the secular and non-secular minds in Washington.

If the Russians will not agree now to take possession of the chemical weapons in Syria, then you have an enemy far greater than Assad on your hands.

All Christians left in Syria should flee to Lebanon now, then go as far west as you can, or if you can't go west, then go south of the Golan Heights. Don't go to Jordan or Turkey. If you're in Jordan or Turkey, leave and go west as far as you can. All Christian aid organizations now working in Jordan or Turkey should abandon the camps, and take the Christians with you. Get them out. The Catholic Church should put some of their great wealth to good use, and assist in this endeavor.

If I lived in Lebanon and had permanent residence there, I would sit tight for now, and if you can, take in any Christian refugees from Syria, and the camps in Jordan and Turkey, who manage to get to Lebanon.

Israel and the U.S. must secure the chemical weapons in Syria if Russia won't agree to do it, but I doubt this will succeed without Russia's help, because Assad will likely try and hide them. Russia, on the other hand, could perhaps pressure Assad to give them up in exchange for something else. Surely there must be a crystal ball in Moscow, if nothing else.

It's pointless to arm the rebels now. In fact, arming them is the worst thing you could do, because they'll use the leftovers against Israel.

Edited by Raptor Witness

So all decent christian folk should abandon Turkey and flee for their lives? Yup, we shall certainly not surrender to the terrorists. :rolleyes:

Edited by Valdemar the Great

Who specifically warned all Christians and aid workers assisting them to leave the Middle East, last spring, referencing a curious turn of a phrase, as a hidden reason.... ?

It wasn't the U.S. State Department. It wasn't President Obama. It wasn't the Pope. It certainly wasn't the NSA .... whose crystal ball went dark, long before this storm.

We're wasting precious time, hand wringing ... which is dangerously predictable.

Now is the time to go against conventional wisdom. Now is the time to realize that air power can be swept away in the blink of any eye, and electronic weapons can be removed from the battlefield like lightning from the sky, setting the stage for a Genghis Khan.

If you doubt it, ask what are the "hooks" placed in the jaws of Gogland's Prince, and who places them there? Is it an "end time Devil," as the U.S. military would have U.S. believe?

If you say yes, then it's already over for U.S., because it only proves that we have no idea what we are up against, or why we must do the unexpected to prevent a certain result.

If a scare crow shows up at your door, you'd better let him in while the hour glass is still partially full.

Mosul must be secured soon, or the gates of hell will have prevailed where they should not ever.

Actually the British Government did this well before your "premonitions" and there has been travel advisories for a long while now. In Libya the US were the only one's left before Beghazzi and the suspicion is that State and the CIA were running weapons from Libya to Syrian rebels but that is speculation. Regardless, the fact is you were very late to the show and I suspect your premonition was your sudden awareness of the news.

Actually the British Government did this well before your "premonitions" and there has been travel advisories for a long while now. In Libya the US were the only one's left before Beghazzi and the suspicion is that State and the CIA were running weapons from Libya to Syrian rebels but that is speculation. Regardless, the fact is you were very late to the show and I suspect your premonition was your sudden awareness of the news.

I wasn't giving a "travel advisory," I was giving the run for your lives speech, and I was correct.

Worse, if the powers that be don't do as I've suggested elsewhere here, the religion of murder and failed states will spread to these other areas, regardless of any air strikes.

Turkey will not be safe for Christians, long term, nor will Jordan. They're all in danger.

So the solution to all that is to run for your lives and leave it to the religion of murder?

So the solution to all that is to run for your lives and leave it to the religion of murder?

He thinks he is having visions or "premonitions".

I have no opposition to advising all peace loving citizens that are not to ISIS's liking to run for their lives. It will just leave a clear target for western missiles without the unnecessary collateral damage, besides civilians typically are gonna be outgunned.

Outside of that, making premonitions "after the fact" is hardly a surprise here.

• Like 1

I have no opposition to advising all peace loving citizens that are not to ISIS's liking to run for their lives. It will just leave a clear target for western missiles without the unnecessary collateral damage, besides civilians typically are gonna be outgunned.

Outside of that, making premonitions "after the fact" is hardly a surprise here.

Yes, but he seems to be recommending abandoning Turkey now.
  • Like 1

So you're just going to ignore the date(6/29/2014) that the Islamic Caliphate was declared and became a known entity on the world's stage?

My warning(6/14/2013,) was issued a full year ahead of their declaration, and well before they had control of vast swaths of territory, now bordering Turkey and even Jordan.

Are you forgetting that the refugee camps are located on those very borders I mentioned, which the Caliphate now controls, but did not last year?

In fact, it is the vastness of the territory I pointed to that makes my forecast so accurate.

The only safe places left, which I mentioned, are south of the Golan Heights, and Lebanon. Thus, I saw that Assad would not fall from power, as well.

Perhaps I need to show an animation of the progress they have made, since my warning to the Christians, last year.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

He's making assumptions and looking for confirmation of those assumptions. No one can "predict" the future. We can foresee possibilities but never know what will be.

So you're just going to ignore the date(6/29/2014) that the Islamic Caliphate was declared and became a known entity on the world's stage?

My warning(6/14/2013,) was issued a full year ahead of their declaration, and well before they had control of vast swaths of territory, now bordering Turkey and even Jordan.

Are you forgetting that the refugee camps are located on those very borders I mentioned, which the Caliphate now controls, but did not last year?

In fact, it is the vastness of the territory I pointed to that makes my forecast so accurate.

The only safe places left, which I mentioned, are south of the Golan Heights, and Lebanon. Thus, I saw that Assad would not fall from power, as well.

Perhaps I need to show an animation of the progress they have made, since my warning to the Christians, last year.

Oh for goodness sake, talk about giving them just what they want. "The Islamic Caliphate was declared"? By who? By themselves. You really are doing just what they'd love everyone to do, "they're an almost supernatural unstoppable force, and it was foretold by the prophets. They're going to take over Turkey, run for your lives!!" :rolleyes:
  • Like 1

Oh for goodness sake, talk about giving them just what they want. "The Islamic Caliphate was declared"? By who? By themselves. You really are doing just what they'd love everyone to do, "they're an almost supernatural unstoppable force, and it was foretold by the prophets. They're going to take over Turkey, run for your lives!!" :rolleyes:

I'm not holding back to suit either side's propaganda.

Good shall prevail in the end, but the means to the end should not surprise everyone.

It is not written of the enemy, which comes .... "be ready and be at My disposal."

So according to Judaism, the stage is in fact set, for a rescue mission from Heaven, by the Rescuer .... Himself.

Shall the Western Powers overrule the designs of Heaven?

Edited by Raptor Witness

Should I be like the NSA, who is both blind and deaf to the future, warning no one of danger?

I'm not paid to whisper, "collect it all."

The most important thing, the one thing they cannot collect, are the communications between Heaven and earth.

In fact, their attempts to so, have resulted in being made a mockery of.

Billions paid for blind guides, which shall continue, except for what I give them for free.

Let them find Heat Miser, now crackling under their feet.

Edited by Raptor Witness