Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Last Day of Mere Mortal Man

Alan McDougall

The Last Day by Alan McDougall

The Elders of the universe speak to Sol our Sun that gives us life

Across the vast boundless infinite cosmos , the Elders of the universe debated and said, there is disharmony on one living mother world called Earth located at the edge of the wheel of galaxy omega 6.

The Universe strives always for perfect harmonious whole and when chaos threatens one of its living children Terra, just like any loving mother the universe must defend her child with all is colossal power of its composite being.

The Sun Sol Speaks to Planet Earth

“The Sun Sol” says to his daughter the Earth "I observe that there are great quantum faults, great uprising out from far beneath your surface, your lungs are blackening and are dying your blood is polluted and your breath that living things must breath is poison and death walks on your outer skin.

Earth”, look as you children, the living things who walk crawl, swim, scuttle and fly across the surface of your skin are dying and your blood the waters of your oceans are full of filth and dying. You have spent four billion revolutions around me the great mother Sol, it seems to no avail as my only still living child.

It is the creature that exists on your surface you call humanity, that will kill you and all other living things that you have allowed to exist of your surface, if you do not intervene and put and immediate stop to this destructive source of your ever growing illness.

Earth takes note!

Planet Earth Speaks to Mere Mortal Man.

Of all the living things that make me their home, "only you puny mere mortal man are depraved and evil".

Yet great goodness still exists in some of you and for them I might delay the final day of doom.

Have all my efforts of creation been in vain and futile because of you mere mortal man??

"You do not own me", you only continue to exist because I permit it but be very aware my patience and mercy is not infinite and will soon end if you refuse to heed this warning. If you continue in your self- destructive ways, I will brush you off my being like the irritating little bug you have become. You have evolved into the worst type of virus because you are knowingly and selfishly destroying the very thing that gave you life. me "Planet Earth" ..

Humans, you mere mortal man, you blindly continue to experiment and mess with all living things on my surface, but something is now is very wrong with me. You suppose that you are of greater importance to me than all the other lesser beings that I also gave life, but in this you are very wrong and have made a fatal final error of blind judgement. What makes you suppose an ape or other living thing is of lesser importance than you are to me and the greater cosmos? Think carefully mere mortal man you have become very ignorant and stupid and have stepped outside of the harmonious whole within the grand order of all creation?

Now in my increasing distress caused by a disease I designate of the "Man-Plague" deep within the bowels of my being, my great metal core has began to rumble expand push upward in huge larva metal, flows which is gall in the core This is unlike any event since my violent birth and youth I am heating up in dire distress observing that despite my long best efforts to harbor sentient life, I now despair that loneliness will embrace me again and I shall become barren and dead like my smaller red dead bother.

Mere mortal Man Speaks to himself

During the Last day of mortal man day it started so beautiful now all has become ominously quiet and bleak as all the birds no longer sing and all the water ripples from a strange unallocated deep and heavy vibration, unlike any before. Instead of the beautiful harmonious sounds and songs of animal life, there is a strange and frightening silence.

Mysteriously even the winds no longer blow, no breeze cools the heated land. The only sound is the ever rushing never ceasing noise and meaningless cacophony of billions of humans and their screaming the devices that tear up the surface of the earth.

Deep in the remotest Amazon rain forest the Indians listen with utter unbelief as the forest become silent. All the trees of the colossal forest no longer move because the wind have stopped blowing their breath of life .All the great of all rivers have stopped and become muddy empty dead ponds of lifeless blood. This great artery of life is clogged up and because it no longer flows and only death reaches the oceans it empties into the barren sea.

Deep below great ocean floor an abyss suddenly appears and two huge continental plates fall and collide with a force so unimaginable and colossal, that the ocean rises up ten thousand feet and the greatest wave ever floods the dying land, to blot out man in “The Last Day".

Ulysses the Human Speaks

Ulysses the Human woke and asked if himself if what he saw in a great and frightening vision were but a dream, or it were a warning to humanity he should urgently share?

"It is no use" A quiet voice from mother earth entered his frantic mind, "they will not listen to reason and now it is too late to avoid the terrible fate upon them now"

He heard the cosmos cry with grief and sorrow it is the last day of mortal man "It is too late" it is too late" it is too late", it is too late" as to his horror he saw the huge blood moon race towards to the earth on its path of destructive infinite force.

Ulysses shuddered in profound and utter horror and knew that time was too short to warn the world, and knew it would been in vain even if he could. They would have mocked him as a fool and continued on their aimlessly path of, drink, eat, dance, be merry and marry, ignoring their angry mother Terra the planet Earth.

Ulysses slept the next night in anticipation of another message and it came again "Go into the highest places on earth the voiceless voice said directly into his mind. Take those you love and those who can understand and comprehend, the crime they have done to me, the most beautiful jewel floating like a glorious blue sparkling diamond in the boundless infinite void of the coming night, this blue water world of wonder and beauty planet earth.

Tell them Ulysses! it is that they humanity alone that have disfigured, stained, discoloured blemished and soiled beautiful me mother Terra Earth. It is they that are the very ones who think they own me but at their peril now, but they are ignorant fools that have run out of time to change their evil ways.

Why do puny humans stand up and debate about Earths eternal future. To Earth they are but here today, and gone tomorrow forever?

Mankind should have cherished Earth when they could, she is the most blue beautiful lady of all the worlds in this vast universe of physical creation.

So now it is too late and what must happen and will happen, and these little beings called mere mortal man, that scurry about on Earths surface will be brushed off by her very soon. Like a host of irritating bugs on your shoulder.

Why do mere mortal man mindlessly continue to destroy the very thing that gives them life?

But those that love her deeply are remembered by her and because of their love for her, the final destiny is suspended for the briefest moment, so these can be saved from what is to come.

Alan McDougall

• Like 1

:passifier: Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

It only takes one paragraph, instead of the book you wrote above, to say Earth is Doomed, Doomed I tell you.

• Like 2

It only takes one paragraph, instead of the book you wrote above, to say Earth is Doomed, Doomed I tell you.

You did it in one sentence.
  • Like 2

Do these "Elders" speak to you often, and are you the only one that can hear them?

• Like 3

They say that behavior that doesn't get a reward, at least a psychological reward, is not repeated.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Alan McDougall' timestamp='1401997363' post='5193042'

]

But Man, is a product of the Earth, of Nature. Destruction is but a part of Nature. Man is an intelligent animal, and also it is destructive by nature. Being intelligent, it is also a very complex creature. Some them hugs trees to protect them from their fellow humans. Some of them try to keep other species from going extinct. Man is also a unique creature who extends affection to another species and even share their living space with them. Man turns against fellow humans, (Poachers are even shot at and many times executed in some places, right?) for the Earth and for Nature. One can also think like - Man is perhaps just an agent of the Destruction that already exists in Nature. Man also has a Nurturing side, a part of Man also seeks harmony, and that which is beautiful and balanced. Perhaps, Man is not just the bad things that they do, I'm just saying...

Do these "Elders" speak to you often, and are you the only one that can hear them?

Man! it is from my imagination and all I am trying to do is just over the crisis planet earth is facing unless we change.

Al Gore was much more long winded than me!

[/center]

But Man, is a product of the Earth, of Nature. Destruction is but a part of Nature. Man is an intelligent animal, and also it is destructive by nature. Being intelligent, it is also a very complex creature. Some them hugs trees to protect them from their fellow humans. Some of them try to keep other species from going extinct. Man is also a unique creature who extends affection to another species and even share their living space with them. Man turns against fellow humans, (Poachers are even shot at and many times executed in some places, right?) for the Earth and for Nature. One can also think like - Man is perhaps just an agent of the Destruction that already exists in Nature. Man also has a Nurturing side, a part of Man also seeks harmony, and that which is beautiful and balanced. Perhaps, Man is not just the bad things that they do, I'm just saying...

You could also equate a deadly virus that kills of the hand that feeds them to the damage humanity is doing to the earth. We do not own the earth and have no right to blunder and destroy for our own benefit.