Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Simpsons Predicts 6-22-14 Nuclear Terror

OverSword

This will happen for sure. Pure undeniable science at work here, unravelling the horrible plot the owners of the earth's kingdom's have in store for us.

From the article:

I have found the date 6/22/14 hidden in recent episodes of nine TV series, including The Simpsons. Theepisodes involved terrorism and war. June 22nd is the date of false flag nuclear terror attacks in theLondon Telegraph’s “Operation Blackjack” series, and the date 6/22 is hidden in related “fiction”.

The Oklahoma City Bombing, 9/11, and 7/7, were all similarly foretold within so-called “fiction”. 9/11 was foretold in so many TV shows and movies, that new examples are still being found. Here are some famous cases, starting with The Simpsons Series 9 Episode 01 (S09E01, 9/21/1997), click on images to enlargethem:-

Read the rest and see the undeniable visual evidence here

This will happen for sure. Pure undeniable science at work here, unravelling the horrible plot the owners of the earth's kingdom's have in store for us.

So, if nothing happens on 6/22/14. Do we have permission to come back, point, and laugh at you?

• Like 2

[sarcasm] Sounds like one of the many doomsday predictions based on watching intellectual programs. [/sarcasm]

When I watch to know the future I gut a goat and reads its entrails or if I'm lazy I just turn to the Simpsons or the judges of You Think You Can Dance.

• Like 1

So, if nothing happens on 6/22/14. Do we have permission to come back, point, and laugh at you?

If I say no then you won't do it?

Attention please. I may have been using sarcasm. It's great the way this guy has dug through the various pop culture stuff to find "hidden clues" about false flag attacks. It takes a special kind of whack-a-do and an extra level of dedication.

• Like 1

Attention please. I may have been using sarcasm. It's great the way this guy has dug through the various pop culture stuff to find "hidden clues" about false flag attacks. It takes a special kind of whack-a-do and an extra level of dedication.

I love how the numbers are so well hidden they are often backwards, interspersed with other numbers or have to be added or subtracted to get those numbers.

• Like 2

did nostradamus predict this?

nah. nostradamus was more of futurama fan.

• Like 5

Given some of the other stories there, I don't think I'd give them an ounce of credibility:

http://web.archive.o...iowar-outbreak/

Well, that was obviously a foul plot by Putin that escaped the notice of the Western media, as usual.

Firstly you can call George Noory (I have been trying),

So even he isn't returning their calls? :(

Who?

I predict I will soon be overcome by involuntary fits of pointing and laughing.
  • Like 1

From the article:

June 22nd is the date of false flagnuclear terror attacks in theLondon Telegraph’s “Operation Blackjack” series

Which was written by a friend of mine. It proved a sociological point rather well :D

What a load of utter sh*te.

If matt groening was going to all this trouble, would it not serve him better to make the messages more obvious so the less paranoid animation lover and surely give his millions of Simpsons fans (and your average man) the chance to get to safety?

Its random numbers just being noticed because of a major event.

I guess thier really is a first time for everything...

According to my mother, Nostradamus predicted everything. Amazing how if you look at it just right, you can see how he predicted everything. Well after the event, and it requires a little bit of interpretation.

Sorry but this is just one of the those posts we can file under 'B' for b o l l o c k s ...... Let's see what happens on the 22nd shall we, I have a feeling not very friggin much.

Edited by Silent Trinity