Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret Terrorist Trials in the UK

Duke Wellington

They were Iranian boys just wanting to go home, the passports they used, they bought from the people whole stole them in Europe a couple of years ago

They were Iranian boys just wanting to go home, the passports they used, they bought from the people whole stole them in Europe a couple of years ago

I didnt know that, what information sources did you use to find that out?

Edited by RabidMongoose

Is there supposed to be a link in the OP?

No, I am speculating.

In the UK media we've been told that two people are going through a secret terrorism trial. We've also been informed that their identities and nature of their terrorist activities can't be revealed because it would cause significant problems with other countries. Theres challenges to this secret trial going on in our legal system as it's seen as undemocratic not to reveal who alleged terrorists are and the nature of the crimes they've been accused off.

If the satelitte data from MH370 is fake then that would require UK falsifying data. We also have a secret terrorism trial of two people going on. Maybe I am adding 1 + 1 and getting 3....

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 1

No, I am speculating.

In the UK media we've been told that two people are going through a secret terrorism trial. We've also been informed that their identities and nature of their terrorist activities can't be revealed because it would cause significant problems with other countries. Theres challenges to this secret trial going on in our legal system as it's seen as undemocratic not to reveal who alleged terrorists are and the nature of the crimes they've been accused off.

If the satelitte data from MH370 is fake then that would require UK falsifying data. We also have a secret terrorism trial of two people going on. Maybe I am adding 1 + 1 and getting 3....

Ahh... Ok thanks for the clarification. Not seen anything about this secret trial out here.

• Like 1

The two people on flight MH370 with solen passports?

WTF does this have to do with secret trials?

• Like 2

Because to have a secret trial the case has to meet certain criteria. Normal terrorism cases are not secret.

Because to have a secret trial the case has to meet certain criteria. Normal terrorism cases are not secret.

All cases are secret. BR requires it.
  • Like 1

I didnt know that, what information sources did you use to find that out?

it was all over the news when they were looking at the two people

No, I am speculating.

if you mean "Sunday news" or Sunday papers, then i dont rate them, nearly all of the stories are false or about celebs

• Like 1

UPDATE:

"An unprecedented attempt to hold the first ever completely secret criminal trial in the UK has been blocked by the Court of Appeal.

Judges said that the "core" of the terrorism trial could be partly heard in secret but parts must be in public.

They said media also should be allowed to name the two defendants as Erol Incedal and Mounir Rarmoul-Bouhadjar."

Full story:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27806814

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

And this has what to do with Secret Trials?

I think this is the first time I've seen an OP be totally off topic.

Good thread topic, RabidMongoose, 1st off.

No, I am speculating.

In the UK media we've been told that two people are going through a secret terrorism trial. We've also been informed that their identities and nature of their terrorist activities can't be revealed because it would cause significant problems with other countries.

The problem is, when the judiciary holds everything secret like that, you have no idea if the "reasons" listed for the secrecy are legit. Maybe yes, maybe no.

You know my stance on MH370, RN, I am sure. I believe *for certain* that Investigators are covering up a terrorist act, plain and simple. England already has MI6 over there, and the US has the CIA and FBI there as well. It looks like a rolling crime scene!

With that said, it is *possible* that the nature of the secret trials is to prevent the leak of a terrorist act that has been covered up. Obviously, UK does not want to blow the cover on a terrorist coverup that they themselves are involved in, or that a trusted ally has asked UK to to keep the lid on.

Problem! My friend, you may struggle with the following but, there are several horrendous acts of terrorism that have been covered up. Which, IMO, leaves us nowhere with trying to decipher who is on trail and why. Sorry.

Theres challenges to this secret trial going on in our legal system as it's seen as undemocratic not to reveal who alleged terrorists are and the nature of the crimes they've been accused off.

Great! and political activists should keep the pressure on, IMO. Authorities would not even be in this situation if they did not "lie" aka, cover up, in the first place. Laws like that are intended to exactly prevent this *original* breach of faith, lying (covering up crime).

Could be! I know I would never trust any story form "Investigators" who tell us exactly who those two people were.

Claims of responsibility have come in to major news media outlets in China from the Chinese Martyr's Brigade, a vicious Muslim terrorist group. This is the group that knifed 29 people to death and wounded over 100 more at a train station in what China calls its 911.

http://hollywoodlife...y-flight-mh370/

While families of the 239 passengers of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 continue to mourn their missing relatives, a terrorist group called the Chinese Martyrs’ Brigade reportedly claimed responsibility for the Mar. 8 aircraft disappearance. But could it be a hoax?

So, if true, it would be curious to see how the UK would have jurisdiction if there was a connection.

• Like 1

RM may have hit the nail right on the head. It could have everything to do with it

• Like 1

RM may have hit the nail right on the head. It could have everything to do with it

Quotes from wiki

'Rarmoul-Bouhadjar is charged with possession of an improperly obtained passport under the Identity Documents Act 2010'

'Both defendants are charged under s 58 of the Terrorism Act 2000 with possessing documents likely to be useful in the commission of terrorist activity'

http://en.wikipedia....rmoul-Bouhadjar

The charges fit (or can be made to fit) what we know about the two passengers on MH370. We weren't told if one of the stolen passports was of a UK citizen or stolen from somewhere UK law applies. Would either one amount to a violation of the Identity Documents Act 2010? Does it even need to be a UK passport?

For the Terrorism Act 2000 violation Wiki says its alleged this relates to written material on making a bomb. A guide perhaps on how to assemble a device aboard the plane?

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 1

Beddy Beddy interestink!!

Quotes from wiki

'Rarmoul-Bouhadjar is charged with possession of an improperly obtained passport under the Identity Documents Act 2010'

'Both defendants are charged under s 58 of the Terrorism Act 2000 with possessing documents likely to be useful in the commission of terrorist activity'

http://en.wikipedia....rmoul-Bouhadjar

The charges fit (or can be made to fit) what we know about the two passengers on MH370. We weren't told if one of the stolen passports was of a UK citizen or stolen from somewhere UK law applies. Would either one amount to a violation of the Identity Documents Act 2010? Does it even need to be a UK passport?

For the Terrorism Act 2000 violation Wiki says its alleged this relates to written material on making a bomb. A guide perhaps on how to assemble a device aboard the plane?

Here's the question, if these two are Brit citizens (?) and stole the passports that were then sold to the guys on MH370, and the 2 suspects came back to England, wouldn't that come under England's jurisdiction?

maybe that's a stretch, not sure, but very good find, RM

And this is relevant to the Topic Heading, how?

Flight 370 , U.K terrorist,Babe Ruth ,? All were missing is the Secret Weapons from the U.K ! The C-4 hidden in all the Fish& Chips !

You all know the In the U.K Trials are no place to be caught without your Fish&Chips !

• 2 weeks later...

And this has what to do with Secret Trials?

I think this is the first time I've seen an OP be totally off topic.

And this is relevant to the Topic Heading, how?

Honestly, have either of you read any of the posts? OP is just speculating based on something that was happening in the UK at the time.

Edited by Virot Maglan