Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fast moving UFO sighted over Wales

A paranormal investigator has launched an appeal after spotting a strange object over Haverfordwest.

Gavin Davies had been in bed on Thursday evening when he noticed something unusual in the sky through his window. When he got up to take a closer look he witnessed a cluster of mysterious lights moving at significant speed over the town.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/267476/fast-moving-ufo-sighted-over-wales

You would've thought an investigator could have took a picture of his sighting

• Like 6

You would've thought an investigator could have took a picture of his sighting

Not as easy as you'd think.

• Like 1

the paranormal investigator has gone from seeing ghosts to UFO's.

• Like 2

UFO's seem to have taken an interest in England lately.

UFO's seem to have taken an interest in England lately.

or Wales for that matter

• Like 3

"Gavin Davies, who runs The Paranormal Chronicles"

has now found an easy way for publicity and hits to his website :lol:

At least he's asking for help and not just claiming it was a UFO, which is was, because it was flying and unidentified. :tsu:

"It is literally a UFO," he said. "I'm not saying it’s aliens but at this time we don’t know what it is."

giorgio_tsoukalos_aliens.png

• Like 3

Interesting account. Nothing really to go on, nor form an opinion on beyond that really. As no photographic evidence exists then we can only read the words of the story. If that is indeed what he saw then it is indeed unusual, thanks for sharing at least.

anything more is only going to be hyperbole or character assassination of the guy lol

• Like 1

Oh, he'd been in bed, had he? Of course, no chance he could have been asleep and dreaming.

Edited by SaraT
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I was out for a drink with a work mate only a couple before you presume I was drunk, we were walking back to our hotel near the m4 Magor Thursday night 10/07/14 when we saw two bright white lights moving very fast the straight up it stopped and there was a mix of red and white lights it dropped then disappeared a couple of seconds later we seen it way across the other side of the sky then it dropped and was gone we did film a bit we couldn't believe what we both seen could not have been a plane or helicopter nothing I've seen moves like that. A car with 4 in also slowed down and said what the 'f' is that in the sky!!!

I was out for a drink with a work mate only a couple before you presume I was drunk, we were walking back to our hotel near the m4 Magor Thursday night 10/07/14 when we saw two bright white lights moving very fast the straight up it stopped and there was a mix of red and white lights it dropped then disappeared a couple of seconds later we seen it way across the other side of the sky then it dropped and was gone we did film a bit we couldn't believe what we both seen could not have been a plane or helicopter nothing I've seen moves like that. A car with 4 in also slowed down and said what the 'f' is that in the sky!!!

Post the film?

• Like 2

giorgio_tsoukalos_aliens.pngAmbassador Molari looks like he's been smoking some Centari primo.

• Like 1

I waiting for some UFO/Sasquatch selfies.

Edited by John Wesley Boyd
  • Like 2

When I first saw this thread I thought it was two fast moving whales sighted over UFO. Then I clicked on it and was all like awww what a bummer.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

or Wales for that matter

Including Chester, scientists found bits of alien floating in the air above Chester last September. I heard the alien/creature was blown to bits.

Including Chester, scientists found bits of alien floating in the air above Chester last September. I heard the alien/creature was blown to bits.

That makes perfect sense !!!

• Like 5

Did this make the newspapers or were you told this in one of your messages?

typo

Edited by dr no
  • Like 2

Sorry D...but that one cracks me up.

What jumped to mind was the movie Gremlins....mainly the blender scene...bits everywhere ;)

:P

• Like 3

Not "Reg The Suit" I hope! :cry:

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

Not "Reg The Suit" I hope! :cry:

:lol:

to be honest, i'm not suprised it was fast-moving, the Welsh will set fire to anything....

• Like 3