Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Humanoid tree creature

UM-Bot

Story submission by: Nancysaysno Location: Perth, Western Australia

I have a few stories. I don't know why things keep happening to me but I have no reason to lie. I can't tell my stories in normal settings for fear of being branded a nut but the following actually happened to me and I'd love to hear from anybody who has had similar experiences.I used to work...

Read More: http://www.unexplain...d-tree-creature

All I can say is Brave lady walking alone through a park late at night.

• Like 2

Hmm Nightclub = booze, drugs, late night, loss of sleep. Park = dark, alone, wandering thoughts, homeless person, drunks, possum. And as spud said brave lady. :alien:

• Like 1

There are some strange things out there, in the dark. Thank goodness you didn't stick around to find out if it was indeed as kind as its eyes seemed to be.

• Like 1

Glad to read that you "use" to work nights.

Despite whatever it was that you saw in the park, you are lucky that you are still here to tell your story.

Why on earth do people (especially females) put themselves in such high risk situations?.... it's simply beyond me. :unsure2:

I lived in perth, i am familar with the trees but i have to ask, What year did this happen and what cross roads where this had happen? I am sketpical of this due to the fact most areas near the road have good lighting and perth was nortious for having stray cats and also squirels.

The human mind is an amazing thing, we can fill in the gaps with events or details that weren't there. For example, a few years ago this man robbed a bank, The bank teller swore it was a pistol. Ironically, It was a banana.

I am not calling you a liar, just things don't add up for me.

• Like 2

I lived in perth, i am familar with the trees but i have to ask, What year did this happen and what cross roads where this had happen? I am sketpical of this due to the fact most areas near the road have good lighting and perth was nortious for having stray cats and also squirels.

The human mind is an amazing thing, we can fill in the gaps with events or details that weren't there. For example, a few years ago this man robbed a bank, The bank teller swore it was a pistol. Ironically, It was a banana.

I am not calling you a liar, just things don't add up for me.

Hi Brian....I feel that this person saw some kind of an animal in or around the tree.

Squirrels are placentals though, and not native to Australia.

The native mammals in Australia are marsupials....we do have sugar gliders here/another term used "Flying Squirrel".

But, they neither fly or are squirrels per se'.

It may have been a large possum that she witnessed....we have plenty of them here :)

Edited by Astra00

I would love to see something like that. I would ask it so many questions! :yes:

Since your alias on here is nancysaysno, I assume you don't do any drugs, and weren't under the influence when this happened. I don't like how people ridicule and act as though you wouldn't know the difference between a small animal and a full fledged being. I think when our eyes lock onto something like those types of eyes, the very next thing we are doing is gathering a body to go with it. I do have to point out however that upon further investigation of the appearance of those types of trees, I have to admit that they are freaky looking as hell to start with. So your already going to lose some IQ points by seeing all sorts of things when you are looking at them.

Again I'm not doubting any of what you claim. These are obviously the same types of trees that a lot of people take pictures next to, displaying large similarity of human body parts, and even sex organs and *spam filter*. When it comes to our mind playing tricks on us, I tend to lend more credibility to the fact that if it does happen, it's rare, and mostly never. If you think you saw a being, then obviously you looked at enough of it to determine there was a being there. Otherwise your brain would be telling us the story that you saw just an alien face. What's an alien doing hanging out by the tree? Well that would certainly be a question I should be able to answer if anyone at all.

The member with the x'd out Erich Von Daniken photo, I have to tell you, Daniken is a pure genius. Just because he slipped up and forgot to award credit doesn't mean his direction is wrong. I myself have spent the last 30 years of my life researching the paranormal and the supernatural and have to tell you that not only was Daniken right in his findings, but there is a hell of a lot more activity in the bible then you could ever imagine. I don't want to exaggerate but I could probably say that there is at least half a dozen supernatural elements per every 5 pages of the book. NOW THAT'S A LOT. You can read my further findings on a website that I'm working on at this time. It's a work in progress so please don't mind the dust. http://itsthetooth look .wix. look com look /intervention .

So back to Nancy. From the best I can tell, some visitors seem to be intrigued at some of the things we have on our planet. This could be because of two different reasons. Either the original planet that these things were harvested from no longer exists, so they are unique to Earth, cause them to study what we have. I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense at this point, you will have to read my website to understand why this is the way it is. Everything here is not indigenous, including us. Anyhow, the other option is that they are aware of the original source planet for this life, and very confused at how this life could have made it here to earth.

You see they seek dominance in all life, and anything that has interstellar travel is obviously a concern. So it bewilders them to figure out how a tree could have the capability of knowing how to interstellar travel. There is also the off chance that these trees offer something unique to them, so that's why he was there. Medicinal etc. Again I'm sorry if these sound shocking, you should read my site, it's a good education anyhow. My findings toward the end are nothing short of amazing. As usual, the hardest thing to prove in dealing with other life, is intention. So it's anyone's guess.

Now here is an example of weird life captured on camera right here on Earth.

I would love to see something like that. I would ask it so many questions! :yes:

plaguedmedusa

I have the feeling, you might not be the one asking the questions if it were extraterrestrial life. FYI to anyone that is ever face to face with such a rare encounter, it is dangerous to your health and psyche to even be near such things. If you ever encounter a craft or probe for example, I would follow what chapter 13 of the FEMA handbook says about it. DO NOT go up to it and touch it. Do not get near it. These things usually have heavy traces of radiation and can make you ill, possibly kill you. Run away fast.

• Like 1

Nancysaysno, Did you continue to walk this path home at night after work after your encounter?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Northbridge has some dodgy characters hanging around its bars. Drink spiking could have been an option.

Sorry but reminded me of this scene:

(Housos. A satirical show about low-lives living in housing commission. Bad language but some good laughs in the show haha.)