Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

my unexplained experience

000kaos000

when I was 12 I lived down a long country road, there was only two houses down the road and they were about a 1km apart and on the other side of the road was a long drain that ran the length of the road,, with a stock bank either side the road ran along the top of the stock bank. The creek was over grown and full of eels and stuff like that, anyway one afternoon near sunset I was biking down the road, as I was biking I saw lady all in white soaking wet down by the water's edge next to a flax bush, she was really pale and had a vague look in her eyes, I turned around quite scared at the time there shouldn't be any one around the other house was empty and across the other side is just farm land. when I got back to where the flax was she was gone. The house we lived in was old and run down but we desperately needed a house and the land lord was willing to let it to us for $60 a week. That night I awoke in the middle of the night really cold, I rolled over to get up to go get some more blankets when standing in the door way was a lady I couldn't make out any features but I could tell it was a girl by the long hair at this point I'm really freaking out because my mother's really short and this figure was just about touching the top of the door frame I just said to myself I'm just seeing things and threw the covers over my head .the next morning I awoke to my mother yelling and going off at me why I had left muddy wet foot prints down the hall the lead from the front door to the base of my bed the strange thing was there was none leaving.(edit) we lived there till i was about 14 had lots of there knocks on doors shados of someone out the corner of your eyes not long after we moved out the house burned down the fire stared in the roof and it cant of been arson because theres no way to get up there and the power had been cut off for a long time.

Edited by Saru
Removed formatting

Why, for the love of god did you use that text? I can barely read it.

my bad changed it

cant you just unformat it and let it be normal? also can't read it

• Like 2

can't get past "full of eels" without my eyes.......wriggling. got to change that text.

• Like 1

When I was 12 I lived down a long country road, there was only two houses down the road and they were about a 1km apart and on the other side of the road was a long drain that ran the length of the road,, with a stock bank either side the road ran along the top of the stock bank. The creek was over grown and full of eels and stuff like that.

Anyway one afternoon near sunset I was biking down the road, as I was biking I saw lady all in white soaking wet down by the water’s edge next to a flax bush, she was really pale and had a vague look in her eyes, I turned around quite scared at the time there shouldn't be any one around the other house was empty and across the other side is just farm land. when I got back to where the flax was she was gone. The house we lived in was old and run down but we desperately needed a house and the land lord was willing to let it to us for $60 a week.

That night I awoke in the middle of the night really cold, I rolled over to get up to go get some more blankets when standing in the door way was a lady I couldn't make out any features but I could tell it was a girl by the long hair at this point I'm really freaking out because my mother’s really short and this figure was just about touching the top of the door frame I just said to myself I'm just seeing things and threw the covers over my head.

The next morning I awoke to my mother yelling and going off at me why I had left muddy wet foot prints down the hall the lead from the front door to the base of my bed the strange thing was there was none leaving.(edit) we lived there till I was about 14 had lots of there knocks on doors shadows of someone out the corner of your eyes not long after we moved out the house burned down the fire stared in the roof and it cant of been arson because there's no way to get up there and the power had been cut off for a long time.

There you go...

No more complaining ;)

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 3

Sorry. Never mind.

Edited by SaraT
  • Like 1

when I was 12 I lived down a long country road, there was only two houses down the road and they were about a 1km apart and on the other side of the road was a long drain that ran the length of the road,, with a stock bank either side the road ran along the top of the stock bank. The creek was over grown and full of eels and stuff like that, anyway one afternoon near sunset I was biking down the road, as I was biking I saw lady all in white soaking wet down by the water's edge next to a flax bush, she was really pale and had a vague look in her eyes, I turned around quite scared at the time there shouldn't be any one around the other house was empty and across the other side is just farm land. when I got back to where the flax was she was gone. The house we lived in was old and run down but we desperately needed a house and the land lord was willing to let it to us for $60 a week. That night I awoke in the middle of the night really cold, I rolled over to get up to go get some more blankets when standing in the door way was a lady I couldn't make out any features but I could tell it was a girl by the long hair at this point I'm really freaking out because my mother's really short and this figure was just about touching the top of the door frame I just said to myself I'm just seeing things and threw the covers over my head .the next morning I awoke to my mother yelling and going off at me why I had left muddy wet foot prints down the hall the lead from the front door to the base of my bed the strange thing was there was none leaving.(edit) we lived there till i was about 14 had lots of there knocks on doors shados of someone out the corner of your eyes not long after we moved out the house burned down the fire stared in the roof and it cant of been arson because theres no way to get up there and the power had been cut off for a long time.

Water nymphs are associated with mischief.

"Vague," in their case, is whimsical. Seductive,

theirs is a fickle sphere wherefrom many do not return--

not sanely, since, according to myth, oblivion

never completely recovers worlds lost.

Were good to come from your encounter,

you'd be graced faith in other worldliness

that is soonest forgotten

until, of it, one need be reminded.

Forgotten, because it behooves the earthbound,

duty bound,

to keep their heads out of the clouds...

most of the time,

i.e. I miss painting canvas

and should make time for phantasmagorical writing,

if only to permit myself pause there.

However,

what is most material need be resolved

to progress from gross to heightened reality.

0:-) MGby.

Edited by aka CAT

Interesting.

Welcome to UM Black Razz, you one post one word wonder ;)

• Like 1

Welcome, Razz, as I deserve to be razzed:

I confused water nymphs--

joyful, naiads cannot be insulted or emotionally hurt,

with sirens.

Sorry, 000kaos000, it's unlikely that your mud tracker

was either one.

no couldnt of been a water nymph but use too always get the strange feeling of being watched when ever me or my mates would go to the creek at night eeling

There you go...

No more complaining ;)

thank you for that i juast copyed and pasted my story that i had put on my reddit account couldnt be bothered writing it out again
  • Like 1

Thank you for sharing your story. I understand you were in a hurry to post because you skipped on punctuation but it doesn't matter. I read it fast and have no idea what it was you saw but I'm hoping that you've not seen it since then.

Thank you for sharing your story. I understand you were in a hurry to post because you skipped on punctuation but it doesn't matter. I read it fast and have no idea what it was you saw but I'm hoping that you've not seen it since then.

na i have never had that feeling or seen any else like that since i moved away from that area.I cant belive i have only just found this site theres some intresting things on here, once you get past the weirdos and attention seekers that is
  • Like 1

thank you for that i juast copyed and pasted my story that i had put on my reddit account couldnt be bothered writing it out again

No problem kaos, welcome to UM :)

You can remove the formatting in a post by using the button that looks like an eraser (second from left, top row). Just highlight the whole post and click that button.

• Like 1

No problem kaos, welcome to UM :)

You can remove the formatting in a post by using the button that looks like an eraser (second from left, top row). Just highlight the whole post and click that button.

oh sweet thanks
  • Like 1

Just a few quick questions:-

1) When were you 12, are we talking last year or like 20 years ago?

2) Where abouts did this happen so we can check local history for you.

3) When you saw the alleged lady with the 'vague look in her eyes', can you elaborate on the look she had please?

4) Did you cycle past her?

5) What significance do you think the Flax bush had if any?

6) Who were you living with at the time?

7) You say that during the night you woke up and saw a strange woman standing in your bedroom doorway and just pulled the covers over your head. But earlier in the day you saw a strange woman down the road and you assumed she was real. Why in the 2nd encounter did you not react to her?

7b) On the 1st and 2nd occasions you saw the woman did you think she was real or a ghost or what?

8) Was the fire at your house reported in the local paper?

8b) Any house fire reported to the fire department will have been investigated and an official report written, even if the house was unoccupied at the time. What did the Fire Marshal (or equivalent where you are) have to say? Is the report now a public document?

Thank you

Edited by bulveye

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few quick questions:-

1) When were you 12, are we talking last year or like 20 years ago?

2) Where abouts did this happen so we can check local history for you.

3) When you saw the alleged lady with the 'vague look in her eyes', can you elaborate on the look she had please?

4) Did you cycle past her?

5) What significance do you think the Flax bush had if any?

6) Who were you living with at the time?

7) You say that during the night you woke up and saw a strange woman standing in your bedroom doorway and just pulled the covers over your head. But earlier in the day you saw a strange woman down the road and you assumed she was real. Why in the 2nd encounter did you not react to her?

7b) On the 1st and 2nd occasions you saw the woman did you think she was real or a ghost or what?

8) Was the fire at your house reported in the local paper?

8b) Any house fire reported to the fire department will have been investigated and an official report written, even if the house was unoccupied at the time. What did the Fire Marshal (or equivalent where you are) have to say? Is the report now a public document?

Thank you

it happened ten years and a bit years ago im 23 now, happened just out of a place called tokomaru nz, i mean that look some one gives you when ther looking past you and yes i cycled past it was a long road with paddocks on one side and a large stock bank on the other with a drain /creek running along it and what the flax bush was the only thing along the drain and what i saw was right next to it besides grass and the odd tree it would flood when we got heavy rain and i never found out about the fire report as i was only 12 at the time but i read in the paper that it had burned down a few days after it had been donated to the fire depaetment to practise on they were real disapointed because it was the first house the had been given in a long time i was living with my mother and my younger brothers and the figure i seen in the door way was way too tall to be her

any thing else you want to know just ask