Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not Just In Canada!

Ealdwita

http://www.express.c...-centre-rampage

Only one?.....Go into any large town centre in the UK after 'chucking-out time' and you'll see hundreds of them!

Edited by ealdwita
  • Like 6

Canada? its in Russia, but you are so right. A moose would seem tame to what we have falling about our streets at chucking out time.

assorted fruits fall from trees during storms, ferment on the ground and become an intoxicating brew

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/481639/VIDEO-Drunken-moose-goes-on-city-centre-rampage

Oh great, now we are going to have the wannabe drunks putting fruit all over the streets next time we have a storm.

• Like 2

That moose was definitely drunk if he found himself in Russia.

"Why do they sound so foreign today? It's such an odd accent."

• Like 1

*Memo to self........Read the black, wiggly bits underneath the video before posting!*

• Like 4

"We managed to rope him and get him transported to an animal shelter for the night where he slept it off.

The equivalent of a moose drunk tank. LOL

• Like 2

*Memo to self........Read the black, wiggly bits underneath the video before posting!*

Oh eald you just made my day! Thanks!! :-* (otc)

• Like 2

Oh eald you just made my day! Thanks!! :-* (otc)

My pleasure, dear lady.

The first line of the article refers to the moose as an elk. As does the video. Apparently they don't realize that elk are an entirely different species.

• Like 3

Wrong country, wrong animal species....I wish I'd never posted the bl**dy thing now!

• Like 2

We already have Moosehead beer from Canada and now a new brand called Druken Moose Ale from Russia..

• Like 1

Ahhh! That takes me back to the days when I was a young drunken moose running rampant all over the world....

Good times...

• Like 3

Ahhh! That takes me back to the days when I was a young drunken moose running rampant all over the world....

Didn't know your own strength?

Good times...

Nothin' up your sleeve now, eh?

Edited by Peter B

Didn't know your own strength?

Nothin' up your sleeve now, eh?

Never could quite get that trick to work out right... Which is odd because of "Mr. Know-It-All"! (which my ex use to always accuse me of being anyway)