Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

psychic mentorship

Astral Antonio

Hello all, I am new here, as I am to this genre in general. I have always been aware of ghosts, paranormal, etc., but recently I have had an "awakening" of sorts. I live in Massachusetts and am looking for mentorship for control, better control over my new found abilities. I have been doing research but facts and help are sparce. I have read up on the signs of different psychic abilities, I seem to posses them all. I have an OUTSTANDING amount of paranormal activity in my home which is partly how I came to be aware of said abilities. I want to open up my control over these abilities and discover what I am truly capable of. I need help where to look and whom to trust.

Edited by Astral Antonio

By outstanding amount of activity I mean I can interact with multiple spirits and entities that currently reside here, at ANY TIME I choose to acknowledge them. They even travel with me most times, I have proven this many times, not a hoax or in my head I promise you, this has been tried and tested many times. This is a "touchy" subject I understand but I have no idea where to turn now, I can only hope I am taken seriously here and receive the guidance I need to help me broaden my horizons. I have learned many things already through these spirits and entities and I wish for that to continue. Many of the burning questions I have had have been answered. I am what I like to call a "connoisseur of science", I am not a scientist by trade by I question everything in this universe by nature. My eyes have been opened recently and I have asked many questions to these "beings" and received answers that really shed light on this subject. I crave more answers, I crave helping others, this is perfect for me, I just need mentorship.

Edited by Astral Antonio

Look for lectures, inexpensive workshops, groups, circles, ceremonies, etc. to attend. It's a good way to educate and inform yourself and to learn from other people's experiences, perceptions, understanding, explanations. Be wary of teachers or people who claim to have absolute knowledge, often they are just power tripping and taking advantage of ignorant, confused or people with low self worth, there's a lot of "power over" stuff that happens. Remember what may work very well for one person may not work at all for another, there's almost no wrong way to do anything. Don't put anyone on a pedestal, and honor your own intuition and inner knowing. Be extremely wary of those who make you feel inadequate or fearful or confused, because they usually don't have your bests interests at heart, just their own; they will profit from fear if they can.

Edited by Beany
  • Like 1