Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where do all the UFO's go

Hi all,

Every time I watch TV shows on UFO's I see people who claim to have seen football field size UFO's at night I wonder to myself where do they go during the day. Are they hanging around Planet Earth out in space? And if so with all the telescopes and radar dishes etc pointed skyward surely someone would see something.

Does anyone else wonder this or is it just me.

Ta

Phil

• Like 4

You are not alone

Many claimants say UFO's are real - they have been tracked by RADAR!!

Which is true, but not one single UFO tracked by RADAR ever, has been tracked leaving for, or coming from space. They go across the earth on very terrestrial trajectories, which means they originate here, and stay here, they do not go into space.

Which seems to be something of a prerequisite for a spaceship I would have thought, as such, UFO's do not even seem to be related to space at all.

• Like 8

You are not alone

Many claimants say UFO's are real - they have been tracked by RADAR!!

Which is true, but not one single UFO tracked by RADAR ever, has been tracked leaving for, or coming from space. They go across the earth on very terrestrial trajectories, which means they originate here, and stay here, they do not go into space.

Which seems to be something of a prerequisite for a spaceship I would have thought, as such, UFO's do not even seem to be related to space at all.

I am really happy I'm not the only one thinking this.

So really if I go wondering in the bush in the blue mountains (as I do) I may have the same chance coming across a UFO hidden in a cave as I do of seeing a Yowie (or even Rex Gilroy maybe).

Edited by Philt
  • Like 2

I am really happy I'm not the only one thinking this.

It's a valid thought. We saw a UFO posted here a short time ago about a Gold Coast UFO, which happened to hide when coppers came near it, yet the Gold Coast is a concrete jungle with nowhere to hide - conclusion? RC Quadcopter with lights on it. When the Police Chopper came close, - the operators simply turned the lights off.

They have to go somewhere. Even when there is no place to go, which often leads us to a realistic answer.

So really if I go wondering in the bush in the blue mountains (as I do) I may have the same chance coming across a UFO hidden in a cave as I do of seeing a Yowie (or even Rex Gilroy maybe).

You might get unlucky and stumble upon Rex - he will probably try to sell you one of his books or something. But the best place to see a UFO in Australia would be Biloela. Min Mins are quite regular there I am led to believe.

A Yowie would be neat, but our climate pretty much prohibits a huge hairy primate of those proportions.

Edited by psyche101

It's a valid thought. We saw a UFO posted here a short time ago about a Gold Coast UFO, which happened to hide when coppers came near it, yet the Gold Coast is a concrete jungle with nowhere to hide - conclusion? RC Quadcopter with lights on it. When the Police Chopper came close, - the operators simply turned the lights off.

They have to go somewhere. Even when there is no place to go, which often leads us to a realistic answer.

You might get unlucky and stumble upon Rex - he will probably try to sell you one of his books or something. But the best place to see a UFO in Australia would be Biloela. Min Mins are quite regular there I am led to believe.

A Yowie would be neat, but our climate pretty much prohibits a huge hairy primate of those proportions.

I think there is a song released about the MIn Min lights. Some of the stories from that area are very intriguing.

Sadly I think old Rexy boy selling me a book or a Yowie foot casting is about the only thing I'll ever see up this way.

Edited by Philt
  • Like 1

If you have the tech to reach our Sun from even the nearest Star within reasonable time frames?Then that same tech can take you anyplace, anywhere, and any time.

High technology places no limits on size, distance, or when.

Just think that 3-5% of reports could be Aliens from a billion lightyears away, or us a billion years from the future.

Edited by davros of skaro
  • Like 1

I think there is a song released about the MIn Min lights. Some of the stories from that area are very intriguing.

Sadly I think old Rexy boy selling me a book or a Yowie foot casting is about the only thing I'll ever see up this way.

I didn't know that - I will have to look that song up cheers!!

I would say you are right - watch out for the NT times if you are up North too - they say their Alien headlines are "clearly" tongue in cheek....... LINK

If you have the tech to reach our Sun from even the nearest Star within reasonable time frames?Then that same tech can take you anyplace, anywhere, and any time.

High technology places no limits on size, distance, or when.

Just think that 3-5% of reports could be Aliens from a billion lightyears away, or us a billion years from the future.

I have no idea how you come to that conclusion - what do you mean by "a reasonable time frame" we have the technology to reach the closest stars in about 50 years time, that in no way gives us access to the rest of the Galaxy, let alone the Universe.

• Like 1

'Space' has always been the obligatory assumption where UFO's, or anything that could possibly be considered 'alien', come from. I think I see that as a sort of limited view on what alien origin could potentially be, and that there could be an unbelievably further span of all that is, where 'outer space' is hardly 'out there'. If a sea monkey (my favorite South Park based analogy) looks out of the glass in the room where his bowl sits, he can only see as far as sea-monkenly possible, and assumes that 'outer space' is but a carpeted 1 bed box with a blue squared hole on one side of the wall. He can't really know much more, but it's a limited assumption. Now take that idea, and give it more dimensions and potential 'outside the box' potentials relating to reality, and 'alien' becomes a much less defined, but exciting, concept.

• Like 1

Every time I watch TV shows on UFO's I see people who claim to have seen football field size UFO's at night I wonder to myself where do they go during the day.

They are still there. UFOs are observed during the day as well. But also, they probably have a stealth technology far advanced over our own (if they are space ships, of course...) They are often described as disappearing.

Are they hanging around Planet Earth out in space? And if so with all the telescopes and radar dishes etc pointed skyward surely someone would see something.

Not if they are invisible to our eyes and our instruments...

The Pub.

They go to the Pub.

It's why they crash all the time too, they're not used to Guinness.

• Like 7

Hi all,

Every time I watch TV shows on UFO's I see people who claim to have seen football field size UFO's at night I wonder to myself where do they go during the day. Are they hanging around Planet Earth out in space? And if so with all the telescopes and radar dishes etc pointed skyward surely someone would see something.

Just a note here: A ufo the size of a footie field sounds huge right? And yes its pretty big, but not much bigger than our own commercial jets

"The length of a football pitch must be between 100 yards (90m) and 130 yards (120m) and the width not less than 50 yards (45m) and not more than 100 yards (90m).

Now a 747... is - Length: 71 m, and Wing span: 64 m... so, that's just putting things in a size perspective

Where do they go? The same place witches, spooks and ghosts go, those are also mainly seen at night!

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

I have no idea how you come to that conclusion - what do you mean by "a reasonable time frame" we have the technology to reach the closest stars in about 50 years time, that in no way gives us access to the rest of the Galaxy, let alone the Universe.

14 billion lightyears in 5 minutes is reasonable to me.

They either go into the sea, a base on the moon, Area 51, back to the mother-ship or they just go home.

That should cover all bases...

Edit: Oh one more, back to their base ;)

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1

Its a good question honestly. I had a close encounter with something, I wondered at the time if the USAF could see this thing that was scaring the hell out of me? I live about 55 miles away from the most powerful and sophisicaticed RADAR on Earth. But it stayed so low (less than 50 feet) they could have never seen it.

• Like 1

It does make me wonder why most UFOs operate on the night watch. Maybe it's because in the daytime we can clearly see that most of them are just aeroplanes????

• Like 7

They go to the aircraft graveyard:

The Davis-Monthan Air Force Base outside Tuscon, Ariz., is where old planes go to die. More than 4,000 military aircraft are parked on the base,

graveyard.jpg

Some go here:

picture1030.jpg

and the more secretive ones, here:

landfill-dump-fire-1307wmw.jpg

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 4

It does make me wonder why most UFOs operate on the night watch. Maybe it's because in the daytime we can clearly see that most of them are just aeroplanes????

They don't just operate on night watch. They're here in the daytime.

Carl Jung would have said that they go back to the collective unconscious; nighttime might be the most 'active' time for the part of our brains which tap into the primeval neurological memory, so to speak.

Edited by DeWitz
  • Like 3

I've been out at night with UFO believers and they have pointed to satellites and proclaimed UFO. I predicted that the UFO would fly by Polaris because it was a circumpolar satellite and I was dismissed although I explained to them why the satellite was headed in that direction. The believer sees UFOs no matter what the situation. I recall a night when one satellite disappeared into the Earth's shadow and another appeared out of the shadow in a different part of the sky. The believers all demanded that I tell them how the UFO moved so quickly across the sky and was able to make a right angle or sharper turn. I asked them who saw that and they all raised their hands. I tried to explain that these were 2 different satellites moving in different parts of the sky, but the believers thought it had to be the same UFO since what were the chances that 2 UFOs were to be seen on the same night at the same time. It's all about making up fantasy tales.

So where do all the UFO's go? They go back to la-la-land where fantasies come from.

• Like 4

Hi all,

Does anyone else wonder this or is it just me.

Ta

Phil

This is an excellent question. There is some evidence:

1) Some disappear in water (Tully Saucer, Shag Harbour.........)

2) Some disappear into caverns or Volcanoes (Miscellaneous Reports)

No doubt some just dimension hop out of our time and space.

A bit like Elvis did. :geek:

2) Some disappear into caverns or Volcanoes (Miscellaneous Reports)

Volcanoes, as I pointed out before, are not hollow!! Just get used to the fact. The magma cools and forms its own plug.

unusual_volcanic_craters_02.jpg

20020920-rh-1340_large.jpg

• Like 1

Again and again we hear the same account of UFO's just disappearing as if warping out of our time and space in an instant.

Check out the 1994 saucer sighting in Plauen Germany. See 10:50:

Close Encounters S01E10

The saucer was witnessed by at least 3 families.

This is one question that has to be solved. Are they rapidly shifting to another location in our air space or are they completely leaving it?

Again and again we hear the same account of UFO's just disappearing as if warping out of our time and space in an instant.

Yes, this is a common plot contrivance in science fiction.

One way to see this happen in real life is to watch a bright satellite pass into Earth's shadow. Poof! The little effer just warped into another dimension! There can be no other logical explanation!

And where does the Moon go every three weeks or so? Sometimes it's big and bright and sometimes you can't see it at all. Does it travel to another time or dimension to orbit another Earth, perhaps to pick up alien occupants and transport them to our time/space continuum? Perhaps. Perhaps....

• Like 3

One way to see this happen in real life is to watch a bright satellite pass into Earth's shadow. Poof! The little effer just warped into another dimension! There can be no other logical explanation!

I just watched the ISS do that last night. I wanted to show my son but the ISS disappeared too quickly. <_<:tu: