Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Disappointing Few Ancient Advanced Tech Found

rakovsky

Forget "theory, passion and determination" - how about an education?

You are only educated because someone once had a theory, had enough determination to figure it out, and was so passionate about it that they shared their findings. What if Newton said "oh look, objects fall to the ground. Oh well, that's just the way it is".

• Like 1

WritingDesk..... I have not heard of Indra's Net. But I will surely look it up.

WritingDesk..... I have not heard of Indra's Net. But I will surely look it up.

It's a Buddhist idea of finding pieces of everything...in everything. For lack of a better explanation.

I'll throw some Alan Watts at you:

"Imagine a multidimensional spider's web in the early morning covered with dew drops. And every dew drop contains the reflection of all the other dew drops. And, in each reflected dew drop, the reflections of all the other dew drops in that reflection. And so ad infinitum. That is the Buddhist conception of the universe in an image."

I like it. For someone to think that some things are not connected is to me, absurd. I suppose some people are open to all possibilities as others are not.

• Like 1

I like it. For someone to think that some things are not connected is to me, absurd. I suppose some people are open to all possibilities as others are not.

Again, the idea of co-dependant origination in Buddhism reinforces that everything depends on everything else, similar to an ecosystem, and thus are inherently interconnected. Lots of cool ideas contained with the dharma.
  • Like 1

Perhaps I was Buddhist in a past life. I haven't studied it but all the ideas are just right to me.

Perhaps I was Buddhist in a past life. I haven't studied it but all the ideas are just right to me.

Yeah I recommend checking it out. Lots of applications to modern life in regards to health, mental self-awareness, living in the present/now and being mindful. I don't preach it randomly, but also find that it relates to various things, perhaps stemming from the inherent ideas within Buddhism of Indra's Net and so on.

At the very least, google any Alan Watts talk on youtube. They're like five minutes long and although he's a controversial figure, give a great idea of what some Buddhist's, particularly westernized Zen Buddhists, believe.

Edited by dharmamonk

But HOW did they do it, man??!!!

HOW, I ask you!!!???

Blood, sweat and tears. Just like everything else. Even modern technology has only mitigated that fact. As for the ancients, with enough time, tenacity and manpower even an inefficient method will get the job done.

Not that you don't know this, I know you were being facetious. :tu:

• Like 4

Come on now, Be sensible...Where else do you think they dug for lithium crystals? The GP wasn't a tomb, but a store for lithium.

Its quite obvious by its shape..Lithium needs triangulation. Its just a quirk of how it works. Thats why there is no hieroglyphs there, it was all hush-hush..

:lol:

It is known that element 115 can produce anti-gravity

Element 115 was obviously flown in from Nibiru, to the Nazca spaceport. From there the Atlanteans flew it to Egypt and Bosnia in their vimanas.

I got this information by channeling an ancient astronaut, but the "powers that be"TM is trying to keep me silent. Spread the Word before they get to m...............

• Like 4

I'd quibble over one point - we have evidence after evidence of "advanced technologies". Except, they're "advanced for the people then" rather then "advanced by our standards".

Fire.

The Wheel.

Fired Clay.

Weaving.

Cultivated Crops.

All were the "stunningly advanced" technologies of their day. Looking for an Atlantis sometimes (but not always) distracts from the triumphs humanity DID celebrate over the years.

• Like 7

Please don't assume that people who disagree with you think that things aren't connected. Yes, some things are connected. That doesn't mean all things are connected - at least not directly.

• Like 1

Please don't assume that people who disagree with you think that things aren't connected. Yes, some things are connected. That doesn't mean all things are connected - at least not directly.

I don't think all things are directly connected. But somewhere down the line, they are. You and I are connected.Someone knows you who knows someone else on and on until I know that person. It doesn't make us directly connected, but we are through the line of people. Things are connected, either directly or indirectly. You either agree or disagree. To me it is black and white. I guess I should have said for someone to think all things are not at all connected in any way shape or form is to me, absurd.

Edited by Kassekoe99

So you build the storehouse in a triangular shape so that the crystals will be powered by the retrograde of mars and increase the psychic powers of all those in the vicinity?

I saw a guy walking through Trafalgar Square yesterday - suit, briefcase... and a wireframe pyramid on his head. I almost dropped my phone.

• Like 3

I saw a guy walking through Trafalgar Square yesterday - suit, briefcase... and a wireframe pyramid on his head. I almost dropped my phone.

Did you ask him what the get-up was for? I don't think I could have passed up a chance for an explanation. Of course at the first mention of auras I would have begun to snicker uncontrollably. :lol:

But HOW did they do it, man??!!!

HOW, I ask you!!!???

They subcontracted the job out. Duh!

Did you ask him what the get-up was for? I don't think I could have passed up a chance for an explanation. Of course at the first mention of auras I would have begun to snicker uncontrollably. :lol:

No, I was really taken aback as I'd seen him before, but about 10 years ago. Definitely the same guy, same badly fitting pyramid. I guessed it was one of those "healing pyramid" 70s fad things.

• Like 2

The mystery of London’s pyramid hat man

http://www.thair.net/superproduct/index.php/2011/02/13/the-mystery-of-londons-pyramid-hat-man/

pyramidman_500.jpg

• Like 3

It is known that element 115 can produce anti-gravity

Element 115 was obviously flown in from Nibiru, to the Nazca spaceport. From there the Atlanteans flew it to Egypt and Bosnia in their vimanas.

I got this information by channeling an ancient astronaut, but the "powers that be"TM is trying to keep me silent. Spread the Word before they get to m...............

Don't listen to this man he is a government plant and disinformation agent :ph34r:

Edited by dr no

Don't listen to this man he is a government plant and disinformation agent :ph34r:

You only know that because you went to the same government disinfo school as I did :ph34r:

• Like 1

THATS HIM!!!!

edit - I've been in stitches for the last 10 minutes. I had no idea he was famous. That's made my evening.

:lol: You see, ALL you have to do to get famous is do something a bit bizarre every day consistently! A creative enough 'something' can turn your life around!!

Even tho you will always be thought of as a bit cranky :w00t: I bet if you wore a tin foil hat - sooner or later it'd start making the rounds

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

my ideas of how they got the stones up the ramps are as follows:

blocks had curved semi-circle sides made of wood that went on all four sides at the two ends of the block...making a circle at each end. then they wound a rope around the central block and hauled (rolled it) up the ramps. and they could have done it with counterweights made of sand ballast to pull the rope..

at least thats what i would have advocated for as an ancient egyptian engineer back then....no advanced tech involved at all.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

I thought that this article on Resonance was very interesting:

Resonance in Neolithic Cultures of the Balkans

Balkan Relics

by Alex Putney for Human-Resonance.org

April 3, 2014

The impressive scale of creativity and advanced technical means of ancient humanity is on full display in all parts of the world, including those Paleolithic landscapes now submerged by oceans. Ancient megalithic sites are now being reconsidered in light of the recent discoveries of geopolymer chemistry suggesting many megaliths may actually be synthetic products made from reconstituted stone cements.

balkans17.jpg

It should be added however, that the dots in the Balkans are only half the line (starting with dot E). On the east side of that axis, in Crimea and the Caucasus there are thousands of dolmens that follow that curved line of resonance. It's striking. Here is one such map:

map.jpg

The read dots are the dolmens, and they have a strange construction, and I heard one theory was that they have some kind of resonance.

They generally are a box with a round hole in the side like this:

dolman_zps8a7b6742.jpg

The map with the concentric circles from Giza suggests to me that there could have been resonance eminating from the pyramids at Giza, which also have a strange construction, I think.

However, the map need not be exact - I think that there are many dolmens in the Balkans that don't fit that curved red line so neatly.

My geometry may not be what it once was, but I believe that any two points can be joined to create a line. Your post is nothing more than a fanciful, unwarranted extrapolation of that basic geometrical fact.

--Jaylemurph