Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Radioactive material stolen from Mexico

preacherman76

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2014/06/12/radioactive-material-stolen-from-lab-in-mexico/

Guys please spread this info. No main stream in America is reporting on this at all. Boarders are wide open. This happened last Sunday, and not a word till yesterday. Dont let em tell ya it was Syria, or Russia ect ect.

• Like 3

Interesting, thanks.

Wonder if this is related, again with a main stream blackout of a terrorist attack on a US nuclear power plant, a couple days ago, that would have left the boarder more open then it already is.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/arizona/2014/06/11/nogales-explosion-power-plant-arizona-abrk/10351107/

WTH is going on??

• Like 2

Interesting, thanks.

At least. Every city and town named that is under watch, is SOUTH of where it happened. No meantion of any place north twards the boarder.

Pardon my offtopic curiousity, but what country are you from?

Sounds like they stole an X-ray machine.

Which would not be the first time....

In the 70s they "stole" a cobalt irradiation machine that then returned as steel girders to the US...

Can 'cesium 137 and americium / beryllium' be used to make an effective dirty bomb?

Can 'cesium 137 and americium / beryllium' be used to make an effective dirty bomb?

no, at least not an effective one unless you have tons of it. Any ionizing smoke detector contains a few grains of Americium.

no, at least not an effective one unless you have tons of it. Any ionizing smoke detector contains a few grains of Americium.

Then why bother risking stealing it at gun point.?

Pardon my offtopic curiousity, but what country are you from?

Me? Im a New York native.

The CIA has quote a few big sites in Mexico, for education and more hidden matters. Wondering just what the proximity issues are regarding this.

• Like 1

I cant believe there isnt more people posting in this thread. As if the OP wasnt bad enough, its been revealed that there was a attempted terror attack on a nuclear power plant in the US as well. Whats worse, in a day were the government is doing everything it can to keep people in fear of domestic and foreign terrorists, no main stream media feels its even news worthy? Something is very wrong with that picture.

Edited by preacherman76

Then why bother risking stealing it at gun point.?

Me? Im a New York native.

'Cause we are dealing with idiots here?

Because other than building a pipeline I fail to see what they want to do with the thingy....

Good find toast. Wonder if this latest robbery is related to many of these others. Like they are gathering as much material as they can to make a real nasty dirty bomb.

Good find toast. Wonder if this latest robbery is related to many of these others. Like they are gathering as much material as they

can to make a real nasty dirty bomb.

Yeah, something stinks here. I mean in Mexico.

Edited by toast

Nah, they were just idiot thieves: http://www.cnn.com/2...ioactive-theft/

I would not underestimate the situation. The key problem is that such devices are accessible even for idiot thieves.

• Like 1

Nah, they were just idiot thieves: http://www.cnn.com/2...ioactive-theft/

Good find to you as well Gromdor. Thank God its all been recovered. Yeah those guy were morons. Wonder what the hell they were thinking, and what the hell they thought they were gonna do with it?