Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Are UFO's Hiding?

Black Razz

Hey guys. I would just like to get some personal insight into why you think UFO's and E.T's are hiding. What i mean by "hiding" is, why aren't they simply landing on our front lawns. They come and go, at all hours of the day for short durations. But why? Are they examining us? Are they afraid? And more importantly. "Why do they ALL act in te same manor?". And what I mean by that is, why do all kinds of UFO's come and go quickly without drawing alot of attention most of the time. Have they always been related in some way. Each individual craft or being, being connected in SOME way? It seams logical they ALL tie together if they all act the same for the most part.

Anyways, just wanted to hear opinions on why these entities may or maynot want to show themselves in a formal, disclosed manor.

Edited by Black Razz
  • Like 2

A good portion of the population is superstitious.

You should watch the Star Trek TNG episode "Who Watches the Watchers".

Here are some clips;

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h2tQ7V2oCTs

In other words, we do not deserve to be formally contacted yet.

Edited by davros of skaro
  • Like 1

Because they aren't aliens but UFOs, and wouldn't be nearly so unidentified if we studied them and didn't jump to extraordinary conclusions at the first chance.

• Like 7

Keep in mind also that contacting us now might effect their timeline.

Just because if Aliens are visiting now? It does not mean they are from now.

• Like 1

Just being seen might effect their timeline. If that is their problem they wouldn't come at all.

• Like 2

Hey guys. I would just like to get some personal insight into why you think UFO's and E.T's are hiding. What i mean by "hiding" is, why aren't they simply landing on our front lawns. They come and go, at all hours of the day for short durations. But why? Are they examining us? Are they afraid?

Probably because most of the world would panic at the thought of "real" creatures from elsewhere coming to Earth.

And probably because they have no interest in cleaning up our mess and solving our problems as the other "welcoming" part of our societies would expect.

I don't think the world would panic; there might be a good deal of denial and accusations of conspiracy, but we get that all the time anyway.

• Like 2

because ufo's are one of the illuminati government cover ups run by little grey mens

We don't even know what UFOs are, much less where they might go during the daylight hours.

They're shy.

• Like 2

They're shy.

If probing people is 'shy' I dread to think what the outgoing ones will do to you.

• Like 5

Love this "hiding" thing. Something allegedly travels across the Universe, millions of miles, with a technology NASA would die for, and when they get here, they "hide". There is enough room in space to hide, but oh no, they do it in some corn field on Earth.

• Like 6

I like to think of the idea in the book by Arthur C Clark - Childhood's End.

After many years of the presence of unseen aliens in their huge spaceships, the visitors anonymously cure all sickness, end all wars and famine, educate all, put end to bigotry, violence, religion, ignorance etc etc. And finally reveal themselves to an unsuspecting, non-biased human race.

Their physical form? - scaly, reptillian skin, leathery wings, cloved feet, horns and a tail.........

• Like 3

Hey guys. I would just like to get some personal insight into why you think UFO's and E.T's are hiding. What i mean by "hiding" is, why aren't they simply landing on our front lawns. They come and go, at all hours of the day for short durations. But why? Are they examining us? Are they afraid? And more importantly. "Why do they ALL act in te same manor?". And what I mean by that is, why do all kinds of UFO's come and go quickly without drawing alot of attention most of the time. Have they always been related in some way. Each individual craft or being, being connected in SOME way? It seams logical they ALL tie together if they all act the same for the most part.

Anyways, just wanted to hear opinions on why these entities may or maynot want to show themselves in a formal, disclosed manor.

It may turn up to us as hiding but in reality they just seem to be going about their business with absolute impunity; abducting, testing, monitoring, affecting our missiles, etc.

The evidence says they come and go with impunity on their terms; they land in streets (rare though but it has been known), fields, hover over apartment blocks, airports, military installations, the sea.

I don't see any evidence that they are hiding.

If you see one up close it's you that had better hide. Unless you want to be irradiated or worse.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 2

Just being seen might effect their timeline. If that is their problem they wouldn't come at all.

Being seen is one thing, but leaving undeniable evidence, or technology behind is entirely different.

Being seen is one thing, but leaving undeniable evidence, or technology behind is entirely different.

What evidence would be undeniable?

Unless you personally find it it's meaningless; as soon as someone else has been to the scene, it's contaminated and open to claims of fraud.

That's the ridiculous situation the world has got itself in. It's too easy to deny things.

Evidence isn't needed anyway if you study the cases properly.

• Like 2

The majority of the human race are certainly not ready to meet them at this time.....in fact not for a very long time to come I would say.

We are a pretty messed up planet on the whole....we are also an aggressive species. I can understand why they keep their distance.

I also feel that only a very select few (humans) know of them, and know why they are here/visit.

I wouldn't say they actually hide, as there have been many eye witness accounts, all around the globe, by credible witnesses who have seen them/things.

They are just very, very discreet.......well, at least for now :-*

:alien:

Edited by Astra00
  • Like 2

Supposing that some UFOs are really extraterrestrial spacecraft, they aren't hiding. For reasons of their own, they appear to be maintaining a visible presence on this planet, while not crossing the threshold of open or formal contact with humanity, as a whole.

Since people can not even agree that they are present, their presence can be called ambiguous, somewhere between a rumor and a fact.

If they can travel the stars we might assume that they have prior experience in encountering naive species, such as ours. This 'half-way' form of contact is presumably what their experience indicates to be correct, given current circumstances.

Their presence appears to have affected us, seemingly making us gradually more open to the possibility of one day meeting with them openly. We are not really in a very good position to say when that supposed preparation might be complete. They would presumably know.

• Like 2

Unless you personally find it it's meaningless; as soon as someone else has been to the scene, it's contaminated and open to claims of fraud.

That's the ridiculous situation the world has got itself in. It's too easy to deny things.

Evidence isn't needed for the gullible. Those that decide to use their brains want evidence.

• Like 2

I liked this statement right up until the last line.

The majority of the human race are certainly not ready to meet them at this time.....in fact not for a very long time to come I would say.

We are a pretty messed up planet on the whole....we are also an aggressive species. I can understand why they keep their distance.

I also feel that only a very select few (humans) know of them, and know why they are here/visit.

I wouldn't say they actually hide, as there have been many eye witness accounts, all around the globe, by credible witnesses who have seen them/things.

They are just very, very discreet.......well, at least for now :-*

:alien:

I doubt our being aggressive would deter them. Aggression is almost a pre-requisite for a species to develop into a something like humans, they would probably be as aggressive as we in many ways, possibly more so. Just think of the organization and centralization it would take for a culture to spread across the stars. It would likely be if they made contact it would be to make us a client species, serving the greater good in exchange for some level of membership into the federation/empire/corporation/republic or what have you.

just so nobody tries to tell me my POV has changed I'm noting here that I don't believe we are being visited and doubt we ever will be.

I liked this statement right up until the last line.

I doubt our being aggressive would deter them. Aggression is almost a pre-requisite for a species to develop into a something like humans, they would probably be as aggressive as we in many ways, possibly more so. Just think of the organization and centralization it would take for a culture to spread across the stars. It would likely be if they made contact it would be to make us a client species, serving the greater good in exchange for some level of membership into the federation/empire/corporation/republic or what have you.

just so nobody tries to tell me my POV has changed I'm noting here that I don't believe we are being visited and doubt we ever will be.

Read about abduction and mutilation cases. Our aggressive measures would have very little effect. They appear to be extremely fast; unfortunately I have been asked by the mods not to post a link.

Edited by zoser

To help answer your question...

What would NASA do if they discovered intelligent life on Mars but a little less advanced then us,

maybe at a stone age level. Would NASA try to make contact or just observe from a distance?

• Like 1