Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unidentified Entity Sighting

the.truth.is.out.there.x

I was driving on the highway with my sister, and we saw something run across the highway up ahead. It was over 6 ft tall and was dark, and at first I thought it was a person, but it ran too quickly and had an abscence of clothing or facial features.We pulled off the road, but the figure was nowhere in sight, it had taken off into the woods. This suggested above all else that this was not a human; because it did not stop to catch its breath after sprinting across a highway. It was around 5 pm, so it was light, and it was too 3 dimensional to just be a shadow. Has anyone else had any similar encounters like this?

A bear? If bears ard around the parts of where you were.

• Like 1

I was driving on the highway with my sister, and we saw something run across the highway up ahead. It was over 6 ft tall and was dark, and at first I thought it was a person, but it ran too quickly and had an abscence of clothing or facial features.We pulled off the road, but the figure was nowhere in sight, it had taken off into the woods. This suggested above all else that this was not a human; because it did not stop to catch its breath after sprinting across a highway. It was around 5 pm, so it was light, and it was too 3 dimensional to just be a shadow. Has anyone else had any similar encounters like this?

And humans can not do this?..... :blush:

You were on a Highway, and could tell there were no facial features?

Dark, over 6 feet tall, faster than a human, no clothes. Yup, there's an entire forum on similar encounters on UM and elsewhere. Try Cryptozoology.

But you are interested in ET's? Some cryptids allegedly are ET's as well.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Why are you posting this here? What indication is there that makes you think it has anything to do with extraterrestrials?

I did, when i was 12 years old. I have had a few friends for a play day in our apartment. We ve had 4 bedrooms including the chamber i was sleeping in that was not meant for play. I remember two of us going together in that room tograb something. We opened up the door and actioned the light switch. We clearly saw a humanoid shadow in 2d dissipating from the half of the room to the windows and out. To this day is one of the biggest misteries i'll never forget.

Maybe it was Bigfoot :P

Jokes aside...I believe that you and your sis saw something.

Maybe there is a video or image that you could find and post here of something similar you saw.

This suggested above all else that this was not a human; because it did not stop to catch its breath after sprinting across a highway.

It may come as a surprise to some people, but humans are actually capable of doing this.

• Like 3

when I was 17 or 18 I had a similar experience. we were at football game and a strange naked being ran across the playing field. it's only facial features was a halloween Richard Nixon mask. field security nabbed him but I wonder if they were real field security and not the men in black. to this day I wonder if it was just the alcohol or the acid.

Bet it's that Saskwatch thing that abducts people in wild places in the USA, David Paulides describes hundreds of suspicious cases in his books.

I wonder if it was someone that thought it was a bad idea to walk slowly across a highway at night.

• Like 1

Why are you posting this here? What indication is there that makes you think it has anything to do with extraterrestrials?

Because I live around a UFO hotspot, there have been multiple sightings recently where I live, and since I was positive it was neither animal or human, I am wondering if anyone with more experience in encounters could tell me if what I saw really was extraterrestrial.

And humans can not do this?..... :blush:

You were on a Highway, and could tell there were no facial features?

I had stopped the car, cause it ran out in front of us, so I was able to get a better look at it

A bear? If bears ard around the parts of where you were.

Can bears run on two feet though? I mean its possible, but it was pretty skinny and tall to be a bear. The closest I could describe it as is a guy wearing a full body suit made of black nylons with freakishly long limbs. That is the closest logical explaination I can think of for it lol
  • Like 1

I had stopped the car, cause it ran out in front of us, so I was able to get a better look at it

You sure about that?

I was driving on the highway with my sister, and we saw something run across the highway up ahead. It was over 6 ft tall and was dark, and at first I thought it was a person, but it ran too quickly and had an abscence of clothing or facial features.We pulled off the road, but the figure was nowhere in sight, it had taken off into the woods.
  • Like 1

Because I live around a UFO hotspot, there have been multiple sightings recently where I live, and since I was positive it was neither animal or human, I am wondering if anyone with more experience in encounters could tell me if what I saw really was extraterrestrial.

how are you positive? you did not see it when you pulled over. you merely saw it up ahead of you while you were a distance away in your vehicle.